¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Hello my lovely, I decided to follow in your footsteps and fall off the wagon to see if I could replicate your loss.... what did MY body do? Reward me with a 2.5lb gain :rolleyes: xx

Sounds like a lovely day, sweetie - and wow well done on the loss, maybe your body/brain decided to listen to each other and give you a break for all your hard work :)

And thx for the message, I'll chat to you next week about it. Things can't go on as they are....

PS - I can't stop posting about it, got offered a mooring for a 60' narrowboat in (outer) North London, cheap as chips so definitely will investigate. Advice!
Wow how exciting on the mooring.... just what you wanted, how did the investigating go? I would say Go for it, bet they don't come up very often!!

Look forward to hearing back from you about the other matter. xxx

Well done on the loss Linz - even if rather confusing;)
Thanks hun, very confusing!

Yay on the loss Linz, hope it stays off babe xxx

How do you find the time to fit SOOOOOOOOOOOO much into your days ? my days seem to be about 6 hours in length rather than 24 - is it cos you aren't sleeping much? I feel I am sleeping too much currently. But really surprised I am sleeping at all most of the time.
Love you honey xxx
Kids Bren... thats how I fit so much into my day, they like to cram it in!! Sleeps been shot to pieces recently, managed to sleep all the way from 2300-0630 last night, mind you the last 3 days I have had bad pains above my eyes & I'm sure its lack of sleep related!

The loss after the blow out will probably be the metabolism kicking in. It may have slowed down to "conserve energy" from the lower calories coming in - I bet you've just given it a good boost - well done x
Thanks Gem.... now what do I do? :confused:

Morning Linz, yes it's weird isn't it, but I have seen that before as well
Bizarre isn't it Jim... I'm a bit flummaxed as to what to do now tho!

Morning linz x
Morning Fuzzlar!! x

Good going hunni... Happy Monday babes

Woofy x
Thanks Woof-i-licious! x

morning gorgeous xxxx
Hey babe... forgot my phone today so thats why we've not had our usual chat, you ok? Looking forward to tonight!! x

Morning lovely. xxx
Oh just realised we went to ashurst in kent near Groombridge. Dont think thats where you are hun. You wouldnt have wanted to meet me today anyway. We left early as we stink of campfire but had the most wonderful time.
Grrombridge is only about 20 mins away from us, very pretty there isn't it, whats the name of the campsite? Always looking for ones with wildfire. x

Hello my lovely, I decided to follow in your footsteps and fall off the wagon to see if I could replicate your loss.... what did MY body do? Reward me with a 2.5lb gain :rolleyes: xx
Bummer!! Weird & wonderful things aren't they our bodies!

Afternoon Linzi, how is your Monday progressing? xxx
Mondays been good so far... had my first negotiation for a £4500 order today, am hoping I've won it, only problem is that I leave at lunchtime on a Monday so I will have no idea until tomorrow... OMG my heart was in my mouth, God help me if I ever have to deal with ones in the hundreds of thousands or millions.... thankfully I think thats a long way off!!

Oh, Hope, I was going to try that! Linz, I'm so pleased the scales moved in the right direction for you, hope it stays off!
So far so good lovely lady... was only a lb over posted this morning, was expecting a bigger gain after a Mothers day full of treats.

Hey all.... felt sure I posted this morning!!

Had a good morning at work with butterflies... see above post!!

Need yr advice pls.... what track should I now take with regards to diet?? After low carbing / low cal'ing / stuffing myself I'm kinda bit confused as to what to do now... should I low carb but try & up my cal intake & see where that takes me? Or keep my cals low which seems to provide more consistant weight loss? I'm thinking the stuffing myself is not the way forward & was a lucky one off shock to the system!!

Right off to play with 36 bunny rabbits, they need colouring, naming then laminating!!

Catch you's laters. xx

Hey babe... forgot my phone today so thats why we've not had our usual chat, you ok? Looking forward to tonight!! x
of course :D

bloomin heck linz fingers crossed you will get that fab order!!!

You cant have much fat can you? cos i know on atkins you should have more fat than protein to lose so maybe thats why low carb isnt working as well? can you have full fat cheese or does it have to be low fat?

Manor court farm in ashurst. Its lovely. A proper working farm with a gorgeous farmhouse that is used for b&b. We paid for a pitch on the field with electric and a bag of logs and it came to £28. I think its £8 per adult and £4.50 per child, £5 for logs and £2.50 for electric. Its open all year round too. We would def go back. If you go let me know and if we are off we could stay too. A few bottles and a fire............how romantic!

linz it might be worth a try looking at what im doing. If you can hold out a few days then when mark is back at work i'll send you some of my weeks diet. It wont copy and paste so i'll have to type it all.
Good luck with the bunnies. xxx

of course :D

bloomin heck linz fingers crossed you will get that fab order!!!

You cant have much fat can you? cos i know on atkins you should have more fat than protein to lose so maybe thats why low carb isnt working as well? can you have full fat cheese or does it have to be low fat?
OMG how cool would that be... need to phone & speak to MD later as I wnat to ask if I can go in later tomorrow as its Jacob's Easter assembly & I didn't get to speak with him early as he was in a meeting!

Fat can be an issue coz it can 'sometimes' have repercussions with me! Also fatty foods are quite dense so I struggle getting the volumes in!

So far today I've had

B: Actimel & protein shake
L: Low carb tortilla, piri piri chicken filler & salad leaves

Not sure what I'll be having later, may try out the Dreamfields pasta, with some tuna & a Jamie Oliver sauce as they're not too sad in carbs!

Am thinking of getting back into 25-30g per day for a week or two then upping again to my 40-50g that I was on before?

Manor court farm in ashurst. Its lovely. A proper working farm with a gorgeous farmhouse that is used for b&b. We paid for a pitch on the field with electric and a bag of logs and it came to £28. I think its £8 per adult and £4.50 per child, £5 for logs and £2.50 for electric. Its open all year round too. We would def go back. If you go let me know and if we are off we could stay too. A few bottles and a fire............how romantic!
Sounds lush will have to check it out.... glad you had a lovely time. xx

Im lost babes. "Also fatty foods are quite dense so I struggle getting the volumes in!"
Are you poorly my lully?

Woofy x

sounds good Linz. how bout ignoring cals and just concentrating on carbs? you can always try it this week and see how it goes?

Hi Linz, i guess the key would be to pick the balance of food that makes you feel good as well as slowly lose as necessary. You do enough rushing around so need something that gives you energy :D

Hi Linz, i guess the key would be to pick the balance of food that makes you feel good as well as slowly lose as necessary. You do enough rushing around so need something that gives you energy :D
Definately need to low carb or I get too sluggish & those 'dive into a barrell of biscuit cravings' hit! Funnily enough haven't felt peckish this avo so the wrap was obviously a good choice for lunch. x

Hiya Linz, glad the scales are moving in the right direction again. Fingers crossed for the 9st lost mark next week - that will be really something. I think your idea of lowish carbs is a good one - you get the energy boost and hopefully lose the sweet cravings. (She says - but then ask me what I was eating this time yesterday!) :eek:

The key does seem to be keeping the cravings away, so I do think low carb is the best plan for you, and you have proved over and over that it does work most of the time, you are bound to get the odd week or 2 where it doesn't shift just cos your body is still fighting against the loss so personally I think you need to stick with it, just up it a bit at a time and see how it goes xxx

Hiya Linz, glad the scales are moving in the right direction again. Fingers crossed for the 9st lost mark next week - that will be really something. I think your idea of lowish carbs is a good one - you get the energy boost and hopefully lose the sweet cravings. (She says - but then ask me what I was eating this time yesterday!) :eek:
Thanks babes... ah but yesterday was Mothers day so nothing counts!

The key does seem to be keeping the cravings away, so I do think low carb is the best plan for you, and you have proved over and over that it does work most of the time, you are bound to get the odd week or 2 where it doesn't shift just cos your body is still fighting against the loss so personally I think you need to stick with it, just up it a bit at a time and see how it goes xxx
Thanks babes... how are you doing? Have you got a new diary yet? x

Not too bad considering............am going back to hospice to visit on Wednesday, again not looking forward to going but just want to have whatever time I can.

Yes - my new diary is Quaks Back! Come see :)

Back