¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Hey mrs sod trying them on its pay day get buying some! You deserve it babes, youve done so well. xx We have the weather here too, isnt it lovely

12's ACE!!!!! Tis lovely and sunny here, very warm and I put a jumper on cos it was raining and grey first thing - phew! too hot.

Hi Linz x

YAY... a sunny pay day.... wonderful!! :D Hope you've enjoyed it xx

Aww what a lovely day you have planned with yer DD...:)

Its supposed to be warm here today but its not yet :(..have a gud un lovely x
Was a fab day Fuzzy we had such fun around the shops.... she's actually great to shop with & was hysterical in her commentary of clothing we saw!

ooh try some 12s on yey!!!!
I did! ;)

Hey mrs sod trying them on its pay day get buying some! You deserve it babes, youve done so well. xx We have the weather here too, isnt it lovely
As always when the purse is full I can never find anything & I was in the mood to spend today!:sigh:

woop woop Miss size 12.... Morning babes

Woofy x
Thanks Woofy. x

Good luck with the size 12s!
Thanks I was really nervous, how crazy is that?

12's ACE!!!!! Tis lovely and sunny here, very warm and I put a jumper on cos it was raining and grey first thing - phew! too hot.
Was bliss out there today & for the first warm day I wasn't perspiring like I've always done!

Ooh well done Linz the 12's are a brilliant achievement
Thanks honey... my head does not see it tho, its very VERY wierd!

Hi Linz x
Hey gawjuss Gem. x

YAY... a sunny pay day.... wonderful!! :D Hope you've enjoyed it xx
Been lush thanks Hope, had such fun with Little Miss AJ. x

Well????????????? Didja?? didja???? Fess!!!

Can I ask. What happens when you get to goal? Will your tum let you up your cals to maintain??
xx

Ok just for you Clarri.... I know am the proud owner of a pair of size 12 linen trousers, the jeans fitted but no point in buying just yet as I wouldn't be comfortable for any length of time in them just yet but OMG I got them done up!

As for the tum... I managing to maintain no probs, its losing that I have trouble with anything over 900 cals & I'm not losing at the mo, very frustrating!! I would say I'm eating normal size portions, only 4 of my mates know what I've had done & no-one else has ever noticed that I eat less /differently than them.

Funny moment I had today when trying on size 12's in the shops... it actually made me feel fatter again, although its a size smaller & a size I had never dreamed of or expected to be able to achieve (never been in 12's before) I wonder if its coz my 14's are so loose that I feel comfortable in them & going back to something thats snug makes me feel like I did at 21 stone!! I wish I could sort my head issues out as I'm being told I look fab but I just just don't see any of it! I never ever thought that I would be struggling to come to terms with it like I am... I wonder if I will ever feel like I've lost weight?? Its like I'm talking about someone else when I say size 12's, 9 stone etc etc.

Bloomin' bunnies are all finished!!! Hurrah!! They've been the bane of my life the past 2 weeks.

Right off to do some catching up. xx

Hi Linz, great to hear about the 12s. I grew out of 12s when i was 12 and a skinny thing! So not putting that on my dream list - i would be deliriously happy at 16:)

Glad the bunnies are over:)
Xx

Hi Linz, great to hear about the 12s. I grew out of 12s when i was 12 and a skinny thing! So not putting that on my dream list - i would be deliriously happy at 16:)

Glad the bunnies are over:)
Xx
A comfortable 14 was my goal Katie & I've surpassed that & still not bloomin' happy! :cry:

Perhaps you should have some counselling? Sounds to me like there should be with gastric thingies anyway.
xx
Sounds like a good idea Clarri I may ask about that... it sure helped me before the weight loss! Thanks. xxx

If you're not losing with 900 calories I would seriously look at your goal - just maybe you've actually reached a natural weight for you and you are trying to go a bit too far. There is also a possibility with calorie intake that low that you have slowed down your metabolism too much and it's conserving calories to fuel a famine - if that is the case, a good slap-up meal should give it a good boost and start things moving again. Seriously though, we often put unrealistic targets on weightloss - our bodies change with time and with it our natural maintenance weight - good luck with whatever you do x

Morning Linz, I thought you looked fine at the meet love, I don't think you need to lose any more

If you're not losing with 900 calories I would seriously look at your goal - just maybe you've actually reached a natural weight for you and you are trying to go a bit too far. There is also a possibility with calorie intake that low that you have slowed down your metabolism too much and it's conserving calories to fuel a famine - if that is the case, a good slap-up meal should give it a good boost and start things moving again. Seriously though, we often put unrealistic targets on weightloss - our bodies change with time and with it our natural maintenance weight - good luck with whatever you do x
Thanks Gem... something seems to have worked overnight, even if it was just changing the battery in the scales. xx

Morning Linz, I thought you looked fine at the meet love, I don't think you need to lose any more
Bless you Jim... you know what us girls are like tho! ;)

Well that pesky 1/2 lb thats been avoiding me has gone... so I have hit my 9 stone lost this morning which I'm very pleased with!

A beautiful day here today, off to work in a mo then I have a funeral straight from work, then a preschool meeting this evening so may not be back on.

Hope you all have a lovely day. xx

woop woop Linz well done!!!! fanbloomintastic!!!!!! you are one amazing lady! xxx

Back