¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Hi Linz:). Lol at the shoe shopping - DH rekons DD can fit into last terms shoes for a few weeks before we need to buy. Trying to avoid the madness and spread the money.....!
Xx

Linz, ouch re the school uniform blitz... we're managing with just new shirts for both, trousers for Finn, shoes and a coat for Leah. Their sweatshirts are going to have to last for this term, fine as long as they don't have to put their hands up ;)

Morning Linz:)

'Morning Linz:)

are the kids coming to get their nails done too ? did you get patent for amalie?
Yes they came & played with Nat's kids. No patent shoes for AJ they dind't have any in her size but got lovely ones with bows on!

Afternoon :) Have a lovely day, hun xxx

Just read the brum get together posts - you will have a fab time!
Hey babes... yes should be a giggle. x

ooh whats this
Miss Clarri's coming over so there' a meet in Brum going on. x

Hi Linz:). Lol at the shoe shopping - DH rekons DD can fit into last terms shoes for a few weeks before we need to buy. Trying to avoid the madness and spread the money.....!
Xx
AJ didn't have any as she's only just starting & Jakey seems to manage throughout the year if I just buy in Sept... well so far anyway!!

Linz, ouch re the school uniform blitz... we're managing with just new shirts for both, trousers for Finn, shoes and a coat for Leah. Their sweatshirts are going to have to last for this term, fine as long as they don't have to put their hands up ;)
Pmsl!! Love it... I eeeked Jacob out for as long as possible & Amalies only just starting so had no option with her... my problem is its a 'private' school uniform that they've taken on so we can't buy from supermarkets/high street shops mores the pity, Amalie's winter dresses are £30 a hit & the summer ones £20!!

Morning Linz:)
Morning lovely. x
'Morning Linz:)
Morning lovely x2. x

There's a thread running for a get together in Brum on 22 October -
http://www.minimins.com/atkins-diet-diaries/181475-tazbabes-show-tell-106.html#post4028493

Morning Slinky Linzi :D
Ha ha... don't feel it today!:cry:

seen :D
morning x
Alreeeet. x
Afternoon Linz, have you recovered from your spending???? Ouch, bet that hurt! xxx
Nope the spending still goes on... trying to budget in the fact that swimming, dancing, football, tennis, cubs & preschool fee's will all need paying when the term starts, thats when it'll really hurt!!

Hi all, just off to teas on the green, then packing for camping tomorrow.. feeling tired today & my blood sugars have been low, very low in fact can't work out why but its exhausting having all these hypos!!

Catch up laters hopefully! xx

linz you think its from last week and trying to get back to low ish carb? Maybe you should see your doc or nurse about it?

Please look after yourself Linz. That doesnt sound too good to be honest.
Right, putting things into perspective, Ted going to school this year is so far costing me - €400......... Thats Ted alone, not counting Macy, and they arent in private schools - these are public "so called" free education schools.......... me ares!!!
xxx

linz you think its from last week and trying to get back to low ish carb? Maybe you should see your doc or nurse about it?
I did wonder that, have upped my carbs again today, it seems to work better if I have about 20g+ per meal, will see what happens tonight!

Hi Linz x
Yay.. she's back, good to see you Gem. x

Linz, are you on Metformin?
No hun diet controlled. x

Please look after yourself Linz. That doesnt sound too good to be honest.
Right, putting things into perspective, Ted going to school this year is so far costing me - €400......... Thats Ted alone, not counting Macy, and they arent in private schools - these are public "so called" free education schools.......... me ares!!!
xxx
Oh yes you get stung for absolutley everything don't you hun, remember seeing the post about how much the school books are.... thats dreadful!!

Morning Linz, i agree love, go into Atkins maint, you know it makes sense

i think maintaining for a while too. your health comes first Linz

Back