¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Morning Linz... :)

Hi all. Just want to make you all aware that our paypal account was hacked into last night. The good thing is that we are covered for monies taken. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go in and change any passwords often if you have an account.

Good Afternoon Hun.
I hope your having a good day.... Are you keeping away from the biscuits today? ;)
Have a good day xx
Yes I had a whole day biscuit free!!:D

Afternoon Linz, I want some red wine right now please :D xxx
Did ya did ya???

Morning Linz... :)
Morning slinky malinky!!

Morning all.... OMG I had such a struggle getting up this morning, hit snooze 8 times!!!

Tis Friday am working til the afternoon, then go home to a houseful, my sister is descending with her kids this morning which means I shall get home to a trashed house deep joy just what you want after working..... am out working tonight at a Body Shop party, could do without it but hope it'll be a good earner!!

Tomorrow starts off bright & early with Amalie having her first tennis lesson at 0900, Jacob's follows til 1130, quick home for lunch before heading off to set up the Hog Roast stand for tomorrow nights Bonfire celebration, back home for Jacob to get changed into his skeleton outfit & then back over to the village before the road closes at 6pm.... Jacobs first time in the procession with a flaming torch :D :eek: nervous & excited for him all at once.... think the road re-opens about 1030pm then head home for a well earned rest!!!

Sunday we are going to look at a party venue for Jacob's birthday where we can do all day with about 8 of his mates & they can do abseilling, zip wiring, grass sleding, crate stacking on harnesses, canoeing etc etc so we need to go choose some activities.... then home to a roast dinner, washing, ironing, cleaning & getting the kids back ready for school....

Thought it was quite a quiet weekend til I wrote it down!!

Hope you all have good ones planned??

Am gonna be good food & drink wise this weekend, still a few lbs over where I'd like to be so dropping the carbs back down again.... wish me luck! x

Good Afternoon Hunny..
Sounds like you have a very busy day. Working tonight as well... I didnt realise you worked doing body shop party's :)
I hope you manage a good weekend food wise , ive managed to get to 3 days ww 100%
Have a nice weekend xx

Wow sounds like another full on weekend Linz - you never stop do you! And yes, shared a bottle of Chilean Cab Sauv with the missus and then had a couple of sneaky scotch watching the Elbow concert after she had gone to bed ;) xxx

Good Afternoon Hunny..
Sounds like you have a very busy day. Working tonight as well... I didnt realise you worked doing body shop party's :)
I hope you manage a good weekend food wise , ive managed to get to 3 days ww 100%
Have a nice weekend xx
Yes I just do it in the run up to Christmas... its a good little earner, made £40 for 2 hours work at my party last week.... well I say work, its playing with beauty products & chatting with ladies, tough life huh!

Well done yr 3 days... yesterday was day one for me & today is looking promising!

You have a fab weekend too. xx

Wow sounds like another full on weekend Linz - you never stop do you! And yes, shared a bottle of Chilean Cab Sauv with the missus and then had a couple of sneaky scotch watching the Elbow concert after she had gone to bed ;) xxx
Have to say it all feels a bit too full on at the mo & this is my quietest weekend Bren ;) How's yr eye doing now babe?

Phew Linz, I thought I was busy at times !! presumably you have sleep time factored in there somewhere ? All sounds like fun stuff tho.

Is it something like 'go ape' that you're looking at ? I know Liv would like a go at that so we have said will sort something for next summer for her. From how encouraging he was I think Ian sectretly wants to do it too ( actually there's no 'think' about it LOL)

ahh those go ape things look amazing.. can we book a meet at one? :D x

It's Saturday & I'm still awake at 6am, even after getting to bed at 1am, go figure!

Body shop party was fab, was there for 2 hours & earn £114 not a bad hourly rate! Came home & sat up with a glass of red & did some Christmas shopping online... I also watched the final of the Bachelor, OMG Gavin Henson what are you thinking that girl is trouble!

Gonna chill with the kindle for a bit while the house is quiet!

Have a good Saturday peep.x

Morning Slinz..
Glad the BS party was a success and the red wine hasnt made you feel ill like it did last time..

have a great w/end xx

ditzeeblonde said:
It's Saturday & I'm still awake at 6am, even after getting to bed at 1am, go figure!

Body shop party was fab, was there for 2 hours & earn £114 not a bad hourly rate! Came home & sat up with a glass of red & did some Christmas shopping online... I also watched the final of the Bachelor, OMG Gavin Henson what are you thinking that girl is trouble!

Gonna chill with the kindle for a bit while the house is quiet!

Have a good Saturday peep.x

Omg Linz! Which one did Gav choose!? I missed the last 2 as I was flitting about!

The parties sound a great Xmas earner! :) but bet its down to you charming personality ! :)

Good Morning gorgeous! Hope you have a lovely day today :) xxx

Lol, I watched the Batchelor when I got home from work. I thought a few weeks ago he'd pick Carrie Anne, what a stupid voice she's got though !

Hope you're enjoying your busy weekend, good job it's got an extra hour so that you can fit it all in x

ive never seen this batchelor thing.. tbh i think Gavin Henson is a bit of a d*ck haha.. but he is good looking so i'd still probs watch him on telly :D x

Back