¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

I need to catch up on the final show - it must be on replay! Lol :)

Morning Linz, a good weekend then love ;)

Morning Slinz..
Glad the BS party was a success and the red wine hasnt made you feel ill like it did last time..

have a great w/end xx
Hey Curlz.... need to think of a pet name for you since you've changed on me!!

Red wine affects weren't good actually!:cry:

Good morning darling :)
Great to hear body shop party went well . Hope you have a nice Sunday . Xx
Hey gawjuss.... had a lovely sunday thanks hun, started with late breakfast of dippy eggs & soldiers, we went to check out the venue for Jacob's party, kicked about leaves in the forest & booked him in for zipwiring & crate stacking!

Came home had a roast then spent the afternoon around the table playing games twas lush but need to catch up on my ironing now!

I would love it if we had the body shop parties here :-(. Morning. :) xx
They are such great fun... can't believe they don't do them, they're missing a trick. xx

Good Morning gorgeous! Hope you have a lovely day today :) xxx
Right backatcha!! xx

Lol, I watched the Batchelor when I got home from work. I thought a few weeks ago he'd pick Carrie Anne, what a stupid voice she's got though !

Hope you're enjoying your busy weekend, good job it's got an extra hour so that you can fit it all in x
OMg hasn't she just! I know I saw that real twinkle in his eye when he looked at her & was gutted.... Layla was my favourite!

Hope you had a good weekend.....

p.s have you got a diary for me to come stalk you?? x

Afternoon Linz, glad to see the wine isn't having an adverse effect this week xx
Its not been great tbh think I am going to have to knock it on the head!:cry:

ive never seen this batchelor thing.. tbh i think Gavin Henson is a bit of a d*ck haha.. but he is good looking so i'd still probs watch him on telly :D x
I agree he is a bit of one & his final choice just confimed it!! He has got the most amazing bod tho!:eek:

I need to catch up on the final show - it must be on replay! Lol :)
Yes I'm sure it must be... although we've kinda given the gam e away now have't we. x

Morning Linz, a good weekend then love ;)
Fab weekend Jim thanks... will update later!

Morning hun

So pleased the BS party went well - and the fireworks pics look amazing! Love to la famille :D
Shame I didn't get more & Jakeys were all blurred! Love right back atcha Aunty Rosie. xx

Afternoon Linz :)
Hey B..... lubs ya!

Morning Linz! Hope you have a fab day! :)

Morning Linz... Hope you have a fab day :)

Morning (just! ;)).

Hope you're having a good day. x :)

Hello my darling, sorry to hear that the red stuff has a bad effect on you but because you're so dear to me I'm going to volunteer myself to take over on your behalf. I've got to do some chores shortly and when I'm out I'll get a bottle of the stuff for this evening. Now I wouldn't do this for anyone else but I'm going to do this just for you.... good job it costs less than 2 euros a bottle ;):D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back