¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Sorry for a late vote ... Linz my favourite is 2... Plus the gorgeous kitchen is to die for !! :)

Awww thanks ladies! OMG Di, my kitchen is in desperate need of updating bless you.x

Morning Linz, No 3 for me, more cleavage :D

LOL I like #3 too (not for the same reason as Jim, but it is great to show your cleavage off too...oh dear, doesn't matter how I say it, it just sounds wrong :)) but also love #2. More pics please xxx

Love to the kids - all three of them :D

I was thinking (alert the media!) - do you fancy doing a day in Brighton on a weekend before Christmas? Either with kids or without.

LOL I like #3 too (not for the same reason as Jim, but it is great to show your cleavage off too...oh dear, doesn't matter how I say it, it just sounds wrong :)) but also love #2. More pics please xxx

Love to the kids - all three of them :D

I was thinking (alert the media!) - do you fancy doing a day in Brighton on a weekend before Christmas? Either with kids or without.
Ha ha Suze.... I would never compare you to Jim!!

Pmsl to the 3 kids, you got him sussed very quickly!!

And yes would love too!! With out a doubt!!:D

Mine would have been number 2 as well!!! Gorgeous. xx
Awww thanks hun.... the good thing is I can breathe out in it too without looking like a beached whale!!

I adore number 2, it would have been my choice without doubt!! You look stunning in it :D
Fanx Bren... I knew as soon as I put it on.... guess its like choosing a partner, you just know when you've got the right one!!;)

Being nawty & having a sneaky peak while at work.... am so bored today which doesn't help making calls!!

Gorgeous pics & dress no2 got my vote as well.

Hope you're having a great afternoon. :) x

Morning Linz... No signs of whales anywhere on your diary .. Beached or otherwise... However, there are plenty of signs of a gorgeous slinky female :)

Have an absolutely fab time ......looking amazing:D
Xxx

Hope you have a fairy tale time! :)

Back