★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Hiya Babes, :D

My feet are like bloody ice cubes... lol

Well took a few pills today & head still feels sore, Maybe as I have had headache for so long.

I can't stop thinking about food today, maybe as I dont feel too good as normally I would reach for a few biscuits or some kind of junk..

Well I have a bit of a Dilemma, I have a few packs left & due to see CDC next week but think I may run out before I get to see her, I do have some tetra briks which I have been using, they went out of date on 2nd Jan, but they do taste ok, do you reckon I will be ok still having them next week??

xx

So Here is a little about me,

I'm Kel, 31yrs old & I'm engaged to Keith, we had been mates for 7 years till he finally plucked up the courage 1 night while we were out drinking & told me exactly he has been feeling for all these years, awww that was 3 & a half years ago.

We are currently looking to buy a house at the moment, the sooner the better as I cant wait to have kids, Love being Aunty Kel to all my mates Bairns but really want my own. :D

I am a Vehicle Administrator for Evans Halshaw Citroen & also a Avon Rep which I love.

I have tried CD quite a few times on & off, but vowed this is my last time. Although I do struggle at times as I love my food.

My Goal is to get down to 11st 7 so I will have lost 4st in total.. :D

Oh I have advertised for another member, 1st come 1st served as we need 6 members.. :D

Oh my Weigh Day is a MONDAY..

Whats a Sahm? by the way..

Stay at home Mum!

I'm feeling really tired for some reason. Have had over the needed amount of water (go me!) and am just sipping part 2 of my 3rd pack. Maybe I should get an early night for once!

I used to do Avon, but not anymore. And now I am filling in another tax return, I wish I never bothered lol!

My old diet buddy RuthG is restarting CD tomorrow, if no one applies, can we hold her a place? xx

My old diet buddy RuthG is restarting CD tomorrow, if no one applies, can we hold her a place? xx

Yeah, If you know she will defo wanna be in the team then we will add her now as no1 has come forward.. xx

How much water is everyone drinking on a daily basis????

I'm drinking about 2 1/2 - 3 ltrs which I know isn't really enough - all I'm managing at the minute.

I'm soooooooooooooooo tired today - day 4 and am shattered. Hoping ketosis will kick in over the next couple of day because I need energy from somewhere!

Kel, saw one of your other posts, I'd think your tetras should be ok next week too xxx

Welcome Tracey!

I think I've had about 3.5 Litres today, which is great for me! I hardly managed to drink the minimum last time round!

OUR TEAM IS NOW COMPLETE..

Crazyjane (Team Leader)

Kelly1977

Pink Charl

myrtlemoo

Sarette

Tracey001

X

Well all week I have had between 4/5 litres a day, find it quite easy to drink it as drink loads of tea too.

I had about 6 yesterday to try & shift this headache, had about 5 up to now.

I drink 3 litres b4 I leave work at 2pm.
I have a fab minnie mouse mug I use at home, I got it from florida last yr on hols & it holds nearly a litre of tea, so I know where I am with my water intake.. :D

Right gonna sign of as this isnt doing my head any good, just frightened incase I miss anything, lol..

Nosey Cow I am.. :rolleyes:

Bye for now babes. Might get weighed in the morning and have a sneaky look..

x

Thanks, really looking forward to getting to know you all. On day 2 right now and just started to feel tired and get a headache but going strong.

That's what we like to hear Tracey!! Keep it up! x

So heres a bit about me!

Married for 22 years to Dave, We have four lovely children James (21), Becky (19), Liberty (9) and Maddy (20 months).

We run our own Paintball Site / Quad Centre in Warminster, Wiltshire, and live on-site in a little cottage in the middle of the woods. I work 5 days a week running games or taking out guest on quad treks.

Both myself and Dave have been overweight for ages, I did lose almost 2 stone last year on Rosemary Conley Diet but have put a stone back on. Had a really stressful 2008 as father in law got diagnosed with cancer and January and we lost him in August.

We both started CD yesterday, I have 4 stone to lose and Dave has 6 stone. We are really determined to loose the weight and reach our target by the summer.

Would love to chat on Facebook too:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1271471143&ref=profile

Just added you :)

Hi Tracey, welcome to the babes!

You'll need to PM me on your weigh day so that I can update our % losses.

Oh... and I'll need everyone's start weights in lbs please with your loss for the first week

thanks girlies

Keep on glugging!

Thanks, really looking forward to getting to know you all. On day 2 right now and just started to feel tired and get a headache but going strong.

Hiya Chick,

Welcome to our little gang, I still have a headache after 2 days but try & drin the water hun..
Motto on here is The more you drink the more you shrink..

xx

Hi Tracey, welcome to the babes!

You'll need to PM me on your weigh day so that I can update our % losses.

Oh... and I'll need everyone's start weights in lbs please with your loss for the first week

thanks girlies

Keep on glugging!

No probs babe.. xx

Back