★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Hiya,

Hope everyone has had a Fab Weekend, Very surprised to see how little Activity this thread has had over the past couple of days..

Well WI is fast approaching, Excited but nervous too as last night I did cheat, It was my own fault as I had my tetra in the morning, then I was out all morning, then came back then went to friends till late, wasnt hungry but it got to about 8pm & started to get hungry which is not surprising missing 2 packs, my mate is on WW so she was having her tea then her hubby (who knows what my fave pudding is ever) brought in the most gorgeous sticky toffee pudding ever (have tasted it before) so as I had no packs with me I had a small piece.

I know I shouldnt of, but We didnt get home until about half 11 & I cannot resist STP.. :cry:

So Moral of the story is always carry a tetra in your bag..

But tomorrow will tell if its affected me or not.

I have been ok with the water too at least 4/5 daily..

So are we all coping ok then?

x

Hiya Kelly

You live in hartlepool don't you, so do I. I used to come on this site last year and am back again. Does christine still come to you or do you g to throston! Speak soon x

Hiya Kelly

You live in hartlepool don't you, so do I. I used to come on this site last year and am back again. Does christine still come to you or do you g to throston! Speak soon x

Yeah I do hun, No dont think christine comes to hartlepool now so I meet her, Is there someone near throston??

x

Well guys, 1st weigh in & I lost 9lb.. Cant believe it considering.. Must be all the water.. :D

xx

Well done girls!

Another 1lb gone this morning for me, so 8lb gone in 9 days. I hope my totm hurries up and disappears so I can start to feel a bit more normal.

Going on Wii Fit again later :)

I was on over the weekend, but seems only a couple of us were. x

Hiya Kelly

There is a drop in class on a monday night at throston community centre, not certain of times i am going to ring her today and find out. Think its about 5.30 and on for 2 hours, you just turn up get weighed and get your packs. I went once last year but didn't manage to stick at it again but definately will this time.

See ya x

It's good isn't it! I did 20 minutes of Free step, step plus, step and some hula hooping :) Will up the time gradually.

It's so depressing when it tells me I am obese though, lol!!

Hiya Kelly only me again, it is still on 5.30 - 7.30!

Hi Girls, sounds like everyone had a fab weekend and the weight losses are fantastic.

So far i've lost 7lbs in 5 days, official wi is Tuesday evening. Had a really busy weekend working but off for the next two days but need to catch up on a load of washing and housework! Going to start with my wii fit in a few days once I know i'm in Ketosis, think I might be as I have a funny taste in my mouth this morning.

Be back on later. xx

Well done Kel, don't think I'd have resisted the STP either!! xxx
10lbs for me today - woohoooo!!!!

Fantastic, Well Done, It so spurs you on.. :D

Well done girls!
Another 1lb gone this morning for me, so 8lb gone in 9 days. I hope my totm hurries up and disappears so I can start to feel a bit more normal.
Going on Wii Fit again later :)
I was on over the weekend, but seems only a couple of us were. x

Well Done Too Chick, I feel like crap while its the TOTM, I just wanna eat, I dont really lose on my poorly week. :mad: Think its coz I am on sooooo Heavy.. :cry:

Hi Girls, sounds like everyone had a fab weekend and the weight losses are fantastic.
So far i've lost 7lbs in 5 days, official wi is Tuesday evening. Had a really busy weekend working but off for the next two days but need to catch up on a load of washing and housework! Going to start with my wii fit in a few days once I know i'm in Ketosis, think I might be as I have a funny taste in my mouth this morning.
Be back on later. xx

Wow, 7lb in 5 days is fab, Was wondering where you were hun! Yep your in ketosis, that horrible taste in ya mouth, The ketosis fairy has paid you a visit, well done..

x

Sounds like we all have a Wii Fit, They are fab,

I love the hula-hooping, Marble tilt, step class, footy & ski-jumping..

By the way Guess what I have been non-stop listening to in the car sarette?
NKOTB...
My fave songs are Cover Girl & Step by Step, I have it on that loud my Speakers ar edoing Overtime, lol..

x

Lol, nice one! Their new album is very good too.So looking forward to seeing them at the O2 on the 24th, just wish I was a bit thinner so could wear something nice!

Morning girls......can't wait for tonight and my official weigh-in. To be honest I have found it easier than I thought I would and I think thats probably due to the coming on here and all your support and encouragement .......a really big thanks to all of you xx.

I don't feel very well :( Sore throat and that feeling of a cold coming on. Dammit! I can't be ill!! Argh!!

Anyway, day 10 for me! Still 8lb down. Still totm.

Ooh but I am wearing a different skirt today, that fits again, hurrah!!

Have a good day all, and good luck to Tracey for tonight, not that you need it!! I am excited for you!! x

Thanks Sarah, hope you feel better soon, my hubby weighed this morning and has lost 10lbs and i'm really chuffed for him. He isn't into going to diet clubs, could NEVER get him to WW or SW as he wont let anyone else weigh him but when I looked for a CDC I found a husband & wife team he agreed to give a go. Can't beleive how motivated hubby is now and he's excited about how much weight he will loose next week. Looking forward to a great summer being slim and having a sexy slim hubby.

HIya

Yes you get your packs from her, i went last night and stocked up on tetra for work. If you want her contact number i have got it, she is based in newton bewley! Julie Hutton. If you want tetra you have to order them beforehand so she doesn't have to carry loads.

Back