★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Hi Girls,

How do you PM? Headache is much better, had loads of water tonight and my 1st Tetras which I must say was so much better than the shake I had last night! Feeling really tired though so i'm off to bed now. Thanks for all the welcoming messages.

You need to do more posts to be able to PM i think???

Morning Girlies,

Just a quickie b4 I go to work, Its bloody freezing here today, everything is frozen, Bit scared to drive to work as I need 4 new tyres & there is no grip whatsoever so I will probably slide all over. :mad:

Anyway headache has gone, thank god. I managed to drink 7 litres yesterday, but I wont make a habit of that, I was at the toilet at half 1 & 3 this morning, lol..

will catch ya later, going to freeze my boobs off now.. xx

Morning! Day 6 for me and TOTM is due. Need to go take a painkiller!

Taking Harry to nursery, then popping into town. Will be back later! xx

Hi all xxxx day 5 for me, just had Potato and Leek Soup for lunch and it was yummmm. Head still lingering but hunger has passed thankfully. Trying to up the water intake grrr. Do you girls drink tea? If so, ordinary tea or green tea? Do you use your milk in this?

I'm only drinking water at the minute and finding it a bit monotonous!

Have a good rest-of-day all xxxxxx

I'm sipping a green tea now - you don't put milk in it!!

Had a coffee with bit of milk this morning, will have 2 more this afternoon with the rest of the milk.

Brrr I am cold! x

Hi Girlies,

I am on day 3 now, headache gone and feeling great.

Maddy had me up in the night which is unlike her so feeling really tired, only had to work this morning so taking it nice and easy this afternoon. Just had a yummy spicy tomato soup for lunch, will try and get a good amount of water in today, yesterday I recon I drank between 3 & 4 litres. On a good note I weighed myself this morning and have lost 4lbs already!

Wow, well done Tracey!!

My totm is here. I feel awful :( But am determined to come through it..

The choc shake really hit the spot at lunch, phew! xx

My TOTM is due tomorrow and I feel really drained and a little shakey and I can't stop yawning. I'm going to go and buy a blender so I can do the shakes with ice cubes and I think I will definately need a chocolate shake real soon.

Good idea, my blender is a god send! I can't stand the shakes lumpy!!

Can't wait till bedtime so I can snuggle under the duvet. Although I might get in my PJs and find a blanket for the sofa in a bit hehe!

Hiya Babes,

Wow well done Tracey.. :D

Well I probably wont be on-line again until sunday night as I stay at Keith's all weekend.

This is when I feel at my weakest as I am surrounded by gorgeous food all weekend, :mad: I will just have to think about my weigh in on monday.

I am sat drinking a tetra with best before date of 01 Jan 09 & they taste ok, wonder if I can get next week out of them too, have 2 weeks worth.. :sigh:

Well I hope you all have a bit of willpower over the weekend, If I decide to eat I will have chicken & pickled red cabbage (I lived on that last time I was on CD, My CDC said its a wonder my wee wasnt red as I ate jars of it.) Yummy..

Have a Fantastic Weekend Me Sexy Water Babes..

x

Last edited:
Morning babes xx

Hi Everyone, hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I've been working all day today and had to cook for 20 people at lunchtime whick was a real test....and I didn't touch a thing! Anyway day 4 is going great just having leek and potato soup for tea and it is very nice.....tonight I will miss having a glass of wine though. Going to have a nice soak in the bath tonight and snuggle up of the sofa and watch some telly.

First weeks loss - 7lb

Thank you :)

Doing well today, had 3 packs and really don't even want a fourth! Haven't been to my CDC in a good while, had this stuff from last time I tried this so can't remember what drinks we're allowed. Anybody update me please?

Well your allowed black tea & coffee,
I use skimmed milk thou as I cant bear black drinks.
What bout the water flavourings?
Also Zero coke, Dr pepper zero. In moderation. (i think)

x

Back