★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Hiya Girls, :D

Been busy since I came home from seeing my CDC, then got sorted & been to the hospital to see my Aunty, she not well..

Well I have to admit only had a pack today, just came home & had 3 biscuits, Why I dont Know but its done, Lets move on.. :break_diet:

Anyway had a chat with my CDC for a couple of hours, she is a really good mate now, so had a chat about all sorts but told her about only losing 1lb since monday & I explained how much fluid I am drinking sometimes its 5/6 litres so 1l of fluid weighs 2.2lb so there would be about 10lb of fluid inside me :eek::eek::eek:
water comes out of you quicker than tea but the tea/coffee stays in you longer hence why I have only lost 1lb.

It makes sense really, but she said the CD rules are water on CD is 2 & a quarter litres, Lighterlife is 4 minimum, so really I am drinking too much fluid & should also cut my tea & coffee down & drink pure water instead.
So will stick to 4l this weekend & see what my weigh in is on monday, If its crap I will reduce my tea/coffee and drink more pure water..

So I am so pleased Moo that you have moved on, we all have slips but as long as you move on & not let if be a huge binge then hey ho..

Sarette sorry bout your back chick, I know exactly how ya feel I was in a car accident 4 yrs ago & will always have back problems now..

Hope you see a difference on Monday Kel! Sorry your Aunty is not well :(

And I agree, not much of a team with just the 3/4 of us! xx

Hi Girls, I'm still here, got a bit of a hetic weekend though. My son has special needs and is at residential college in Minehead and I have to take him back tomorrow, he has been home for 4 weeks, so i'm really going to missing him. Only problem is that I will be in the car for about 5 hours in total. Funny thing is that my only toilet stops will be McDonalds.....that will be a first - going into there for the toilet and not a big mac! :8855:

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

5 hours, eek! Hope the journey goes well Tracey, how long will he be away for? xxxx

Hi All, sorry not been about, promise to check in everyday next week! Been to the Usborne Books Gala and Sales Conference and managed to come back inspired but with a stinking cold! My official restart is monday as my CDC didn't have any appointments this week that we could make and with this cold I don't feel much like eating anything so should be in a good position to get cracking.

Here's to a 100% week for us all

can you all pm me your official loss for this week so I can get the results in

thanks

Clarinda

Well got weighed again this morning, (think I am getting slightly obsessed)
I have still only lost 1lb, but gonna just stick with what I am doing to see if what she said is true in my case..

Well off to keiths for the weekend..

Dont forget Be good & if you cant be good, then go with chicken.. lol..

xx

I'll PM you tomorrow morning CJ, as that's my weigh in day :)

My back is still so painful. I didn't sleep too well, and have somehow managed to have a shower, which hurt like hell.

Am sitting down for a bit and will not be moving for a little while.

But, another lb gone this morning! So 4lb gone this week so far (weigh in tomorrow, so not expecting any more but you never know).

Have a good day all xx

I'll PM you tomorrow morning CJ, as that's my weigh in day :)

My back is still so painful. I didn't sleep too well, and have somehow managed to have a shower, which hurt like hell.

Am sitting down for a bit and will not be moving for a little while.

But, another lb gone this morning! So 4lb gone this week so far (weigh in tomorrow, so not expecting any more but you never know).

Have a good day all xx

Well Done chick, you are doing fantastic, I know you have been 100% and I am so proud of ya..

I can understand how much pain you are in, just try and rest hun..

Well I have got on my scales as they are body fat scales too which I totally forgot about and it said that 58% of my body weight is water..

Gonna have a proper go on monday as it tells ya your bmi, fitness level, body fat weight, body fat percentage & water..

Will get ready for a shock,

Hey my goal is 11.7 too.. :D

xx

Hi girls xxx

Sar, really sorry your back's giving you so much pain - poor you! :grouphugg:

Kel - had missed you being about as much, good to see you and what your CDC has said seems to be making sense, hope it works for you!

Clar - will PM you on Monday with official WI as that's my day. Hoping for maybe a couple of pounds off after such a horrendous week but would be happy to STS too.

Been 100% last couple of days - just had the apple and cinnamon porridge and it wasn't bad - better than I expected lol. Am out and about today with mum and the kids... no rest for the wicked as they say!

Good luck all, have a great day xxxxx

Right I get officially weighed on a Tuesday evening, do you want to go by that weight or do I weigh myself for a more up-to-date weight loss?? Also how do I send a PM?

I'd say do it by your official weigh in on Tues that way it all stays consistent.. good luck!

Well the results are in and we are currently 3rd... despite my poor show!

Congratulations Kelly on a 4.76% loss YAY:553: and Myrtlemoo for a very close 4.57 :wow: back to see my CD tomorrow inspired by all of you... please help me get into ketosis!

Look forward to posting a BIG loss next week!

Go the Babes! :grouphugg:

Anybody seen Pink Charl?

Clarinda

I've not seen her in ages! Go Babes!!

2lb is brill considering the binge! Well done, and be good this week ;)

Morning all. I feel really sick for some reason :( Have made a coffee so will sip that in a bit and hope it stays down.. My back is much better today but still not 100%, so I've got a hot water bottle on it. No change on the scales today, but that's fine by me :)

Have a good day all! How are the rest of you? xx

Morning all,

getting back into CD today - loved my porridge this morning, my cold is finally going - although the boys are both full of it now!

This is it now, sticking to it and shrinking daily!

Go the Babes!

Hope your back is feeling better Sarah and that we both avoid food this week Trudz!

Quiet again today! How you all doing?

Well done CJ, make sure you do stick to it or I'll dig out my pointy boots for some bum kicking ;)

xx

Hi Girls, Well day 14 tomorrow....can't beleive we've been SS'ing for 2 weeks. Had our first bars tonight and they were lovely (our CDC gave us one each as a sample under the strict intructions we were not allowed to eat it until tonight). We had the Caramel and the Peanut crunch, I cut them in half and we had half a bar of each. I prefered the caramel....just about to email my order to my CDC to pick up tomorrow night and will get a few bars as a treat. Getting a bit fed up with having soup for lunch and tea so I think I will get some extra porridge this week. Good luck to everyone with their weigh-ins.

Back