♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

If you think you can stick to the 16 per day, then do that. The trouble with having very low points is that we tend to then binge as we run out of points. So if you have loads of low/no point soup and stuff available that might be a good option.

Clawing anything back is going to be a bonus - and if you gain...then it will be gone next week. xx

Thanks guys... just hard as I am hungry! :(

if you're feeling hungry then dont try to aim for less than your 20 points.. maybe plan out for the next few days for your 20 points, but include lots and lots of free veg etc to keep you full and stop you munching xx

Its ok, have had 16 points but still munchy so got a pot of 0pt soup on the go... gonna have that and then go to bed to resist the temptation... bf informed me I won't be seeing him for another day because of work so thats pissed me off... grrrrrr :( work sucks!!!!

Well, I am all confused... as tomorrow is last day of my week... so I cant save 12 at all... ha.... am prob just gonna do my best but roll on Wednesday for a fresh week :)

well whatever happens with wi am glad you had good weekend. We are all human and sometimes need to take time outfrom diets and work!!

:) well said mommy!

Woooo, I lost 1.5lbs - even after my binge :) x

well done on your loss!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wanna loose tooo.

Well done honey!!

Bren
X

Yay well done lou :) .. see told ya it would be worth going LOL

I know :) good times.

well done Lou! over half way, you're doing amazing! :D xxx

well done Lou! over half way, you're doing amazing! :D xxx

Kind of...but technically not. I am half way to being 10 stone... but I wanna be 9! ;)

Back