♥ Nat Nat's Weight Watcher Road to IVF ♥

Yeah it is a bit hun x but suppose you could ww and do the exercise?? Bit hardcore for me even if i was fitter than I am now lol xx

Todays meals so far

Breakfast
30g Coco pops 3pp
1/4 skimmed milk 1pp
Orange 0pp

Lunch
Babybel light 1pp
3 ryvita thins- Didnt know pp for these so put them down at 3pp
Banana 0pp
Rice crispie cereal bar 2pp

Dinner
100g bernard matthews kievs forgot points so put as 6pp
salad 0pp
1 medium egg 2pp

Snack
ww Jaffa bar 2pp

I love those Rice Krispie Bars, such good value too! I think you were right re Thins and Kievs from memory. X

Yeah sounded about right. Me too good to eat on the run too I have been throwing them in my bag for when I am out and about. xx

Yeah sounded about right. Me too good to eat on the run too I have been throwing them in my bag for when I am out and about. xx

I've got Harvest Cheewees for the journey home tomorrow, they are 3pp each but you can have 2 for 5pp. X

Never tried them will have to get some and give them a whirl. Having banana pancakes for breakfast today they are delicious! x have a safe journey home hunx

Never tried them will have to get some and give them a whirl. Having banana pancakes for breakfast today they are delicious! x have a safe journey home hunx

If you have a Tesco, they are on offer for £1 at the moment (9 in a box). Banana Pancakes sound yum, do you make them? X

ooh will have to nip there later and get some x Yeah make them myself...its a weight watchers recipe they 5pp for 3 just make up pancake mix with banana and maple syrup xxx

ooh will have to nip there later and get some x Yeah make them myself...its a weight watchers recipe they 5pp for 3 just make up pancake mix with banana and maple syrup xxx

That's really low in pp isn't it! I love maple syrup mmmmmmmm x I think they do those Bars in Milk Choc and White Choc.x

I'm defo getting them lol nice for a chocolate hit x

I'm defo getting them lol nice for a chocolate hit x

Definitely! Although my fave choc hit cereal bar is still the Weetos ones, bit of a rip off tho as you only get 5 in a box! Tight wads! X

Are they 2pp same as the rice crispy ones? x

omg I am writing my shopping list right now! I am stocking up on lots of recipe stuff and things to bump up my points to make sure i am eating all of them xx

omg I am writing my shopping list right now! I am stocking up on lots of recipe stuff and things to bump up my points to make sure i am eating all of them xx

Ha ha ha!!! Isn't it great that we can share ideas/finds on here rather than having to work everything out in the shop!!! X

it sure is! I went to aldi yesterday but just couldn't work points out...Today I will get my calculator app!! and then I am gonna back and do the aldi challenge sope hopefully lose weight and save money! xx

it sure is! I went to aldi yesterday but just couldn't work points out...Today I will get my calculator app!! and then I am gonna back and do the aldi challenge sope hopefully lose weight and save money! xx

The Aldi Challenge is fab! People have had some great results with it. Do u ever use Iceland? People really rave about it.x PS-I love my app, just makes you look like you're texting lol x

Yeah go to iceland quite a bit, I shop everywhere really x defo getting the app will make life much easier! just off to get legs waxed :rolleyes:

Yeah go to iceland quite a bit, I shop everywhere really x defo getting the app will make life much easier! just off to get legs waxed :rolleyes:

OMG you're brave! How did it go? X

Yeah all done, its nightmare growing them but so much easier once they are done i dont think i would wver shave them again. Cereal bars are on deal in asda at the mo £1 per box. Xx

Yeah all done, its nightmare growing them but so much easier once they are done i dont think i would wver shave them again. Cereal bars are on deal in asda at the mo £1 per box. Xx

Ooooo gotta love a £1 deal in Asda! How often do you get them waxed? Do they have to grow really hairy first? Xx

Back