♥ Nat Nat's Weight Watcher Road to IVF ♥

I basically ate the whole container though! (other half kept dipping in) and enjoyed it at the time but feel so guilty now like I have let myself down...I haven't even attempted it yet!? I thought maybe 13-16pp xx

M&S BLT is 12pp so I'd probably go with that :) So the BLT plus Chow Mein plus Cereal Bar equals 22pp, all is not lost, just stick with me ;-) x

Thanks hun feel but better now! cant believe how upset I got about it :( I am going to go on exercise bike for 30 mins but I am back on track and from now on I will be prepared and pack something in advance. xx How has your day been? x

Thanks hun feel but better now! cant believe how upset I got about it :( I am going to go on exercise bike for 30 mins but I am back on track and from now on I will be prepared and pack something in advance. xx How has your day been? x

Just don't panic Sweetie! In a day which could of ended in disaster I think you did really well! Have fun on the bike, so glad I got my exercise out of the way this morning! X

yeah I am gonna do mine in the morning from now on was just a long day today! hoping my weigh in goes well thursday :sigh: but whats done is done so im just gonna get on and not let it throw me off xx

yeah I am gonna do mine in the morning from now on was just a long day today! hoping my weigh in goes well thursday :sigh: but whats done is done so im just gonna get on and not let it throw me off xx

I think you're gonna do just fine on Thursday, got a good feeling about it! I won't be far behind you on Saturday! X

I hope so x I am sure you will do great on Saturday too, Not complaining my bmi is down which is good for my IVF and I do feel much better with just 1 stone off just another 1 and a bit lol xx

I hope so x I am sure you will do great on Saturday too, Not complaining my bmi is down which is good for my IVF and I do feel much better with just 1 stone off just another 1 and a bit lol xx

You'll get there Sweetie! I've got 2 Stone 12lb since I started originally lol x

:wow:that's great hun! you have done amazing! hopefully I can get a good chunk of that off in the next 10 weeks...even if its 1 pound a week that will be another 10lb off so would be happy with that b4 wedding and then can crack on with my treatment in dec xx

:wow:that's great hun! you have done amazing! hopefully I can get a good chunk of that off in the next 10 weeks...even if its 1 pound a week that will be another 10lb off so would be happy with that b4 wedding and then can crack on with my treatment in dec xx

When do you get married and where? What an exciting year 2013 will be for you and your hubby :) x

We getting married in Gibraltar and its 10 weeks today! Yeah we have had a pretty tough year with the ivf and stuff and we start dec jan time so hoping that 2014 is gonna be a much better year for us! Plus we be Mr & Mrs :) xx

We getting married in Gibraltar and its 10 weeks today! Yeah we have had a pretty tough year with the ivf and stuff and we start dec jan time so hoping that 2014 is gonna be a much better year for us! Plus we be Mr & Mrs :) xx

And once Mr & Mrs, nothing will stop you :) Are u having a party here or just the celebrations in Gibraltar? X

We gonna celebrate in gibraltar their is 9 of us in total that are going over so juat small, not bad considering that it was only supposed to be me an other half an 2 witnesses lol x

We gonna celebrate in gibraltar their is 9 of us in total that are going over so juat small, not bad considering that it was only supposed to be me an other half an 2 witnesses lol x

Awwww that will be so lovely :) I can't wait to see the pics :) x

Todays Food

breakfast
cereal bar 2pp

Lunch
ww pizza 4pp
5 x ryvita thins 3pp
2 x laughing cow light triangles 1pp

Dinner
100g chicken kievs 6pp
salad 0pp
1 medium egg 2pp

Snack
Quavers 2pp
crunchie 40g 5pp

25/28

Last edited:
Todays Food

breakfast
cereal bar 2pp

Lunch
ww pizza 4pp
5 x ryvita thins 3pp
2 x laughing cow light triangles 1pp

Dinner
100g chicken kievs 6pp
salad 0pp
1 medium egg 2pp

Snack
Quavers 2pp
crunchie 40g 5pp

25/28

Another Fab Day Sweetie :)

Where do u buy WW Pizzas from? I've not heard of those!

Have u had a good day Sweetie? X

Hey hun u can buy ww pizzas from morrisons but i made mine from ww recipe with wrap x yeah not to bad dreading tomorrow have a feeling i have put on :( but will just have to start a fresh and get in x hiws your day been xx

Hey hun u can buy ww pizzas from morrisons but i made mine from ww recipe with wrap x yeah not to bad dreading tomorrow have a feeling i have put on :( but will just have to start a fresh and get in x hiws your day been xx

Awwww must be like the one I made the other day with a Wrap? Positive Thoughts Sweetie, Hopefully you will have done just fine. My day has been busy busy, glad to be sitting down now! X

Yeah pretty similar i think just wrap with passata, cheese, spring onions and toms was sooo good x i just done 30mins on bike so hopefully that will kick start me for nxt week xx

Yeah pretty similar i think just wrap with passata, cheese, spring onions and toms was sooo good x i just done 30mins on bike so hopefully that will kick start me for nxt week xx

Yey for the bike! I used Tomato Purée but pretty much the same! I'm at 5AP now :) Happy with that. X

Thats brill hun i never count activity points x finally downloaded a calculator!! Im gonna test it out on stuff i know first xx

Back