♥ Nat Nat's Weight Watcher Road to IVF ♥

Yeah I normally do roast them but other half just wanted boiled as we ate the same today so couldn't be bothered to mess around with them. Gonna do a bit of rowing! :eek: so wish me luck! hope you have had a nice day, I have been so busy aint had much time on here xx

Good Luck with your rowing! I put Garlic & Rosemary on mine tonight, made them super tasty! X

Thank didnt do to much coz of my arthritis. Yeah my pots were quite dry but still tasted nice. Git some nice meals coming up this week! xx

Thank didnt do to much coz of my arthritis. Yeah my pots were quite dry but still tasted nice. Git some nice meals coming up this week! xx

Bet you're looking forward to those? It makes me stay on track super well when I know I have nice meals,makes it seem worthwhile!!! What do u have planned for today?x

Yep got it all sussed! lol We having Vegetable curry today soo looking forward to that! Not the same as cooking a proper curry as would defo not be low pro points but I am sure it will be yummy! No homemade Chapatis though :( x

Breakfast

Cereal bar 2pp

Lunch
WW cheese and onion quiche 7pp

Dinner Vegetable curry 1pp
WW wholemeal pitta bread 3pp

Dessert

2 x meringue 3pp
WW cream 30g 1pp
Strawberry's 0pp
Blueberries 0pp

Snacks
WW jaffa bar 2pp
WW fruit crumble bar 2pp
Quavers 2pp
23/28

Will edit post later when I have found something to bump points up lol

Last edited:
Thanks :) was really filling too! the curry actually serves 4 and is 1pp for the whole lot but just marked it as 1 as portion I had was large

Yep got it all sussed! lol We having Vegetable curry today soo looking forward to that! Not the same as cooking a proper curry as would defo not be low pro points but I am sure it will be yummy! No homemade Chapatis though :( x

Breakfast

Cereal bar 2pp

Lunch
WW cheese and onion quiche 7pp

Dinner Vegetable curry 1pp
WW wholemeal pitta bread 3pp

Dessert

2 x meringue 3pp
WW cream 30g 1pp
Strawberry's 0pp
Blueberries 0pp

Snacks
WW jaffa bar 2pp
WW fruit crumble bar 2pp

21/28

Will edit post later when I have found something to bump points up lol

Vegetable Curry for only 1pp, that's amazing! Curry are nice with Wraps too if you get bored of Pitta. X

yeah thought about a wrap but i thought coz the pitta was wholemeal thought more like chapati x loved the curry but not the same as making an authentic Indian curry im used to eating whilst growing up and now i use a passed down recipe with my own bit added ... but it was still very tasty especially as low pp xx

yeah thought about a wrap but i thought coz the pitta was wholemeal thought more like chapati x loved the curry but not the same as making an authentic Indian curry im used to eating whilst growing up and now i use a passed down recipe with my own bit added ... but it was still very tasty especially as low pp xx

I use the Wholemeal Wraps (3pp) and they are really like Chapati :) Mmmmmmmmm! X

Cant beat home made ones, I wont even buy shop bought chapatis dont see the point when they are so easy to make and taste a million times better, I am half Indian and just used to making stuff like that from scratch x

Cant beat home made ones, I wont even buy shop bought chapatis dont see the point when they are so easy to make and taste a million times better, I am half Indian and just used to making stuff like that from scratch x

I'm part Indian too :) Mums Mum was Half English/Half French, Mums Dad was Indian and my Dad is English so I guess I'm a 1/4 Indian?!? X

yeah I'd say so lol my mum is Indian and dad Irish and I love food from both cultures so pretty lucky really :) x

yeah I'd say so lol my mum is Indian and dad Irish and I love food from both cultures so pretty lucky really :) x

What is Irish food like? Are u quite dark skinned? Can't really see in your pic! X

haha to be honest when i use to stay at my nans we had like gammon with mash and cabbage with lovely soda bread which i adore!! she was pretty old school dont wanna say all irish eat that x No im the reverse pale skin and green eyes get my coloring from my dad I am one of 7 and there are 3 with pale skin and light eyes and light hair and 4 with dark skin brown eyes and dark hair xx

haha to be honest when i use to stay at my nans we had like gammon with mash and cabbage with lovely soda bread which i adore!! she was pretty old school dont wanna say all irish eat that x No im the reverse pale skin and green eyes get my coloring from my dad I am one of 7 and there are 3 with pale skin and light eyes and light hair and 4 with dark skin brown eyes and dark hair xx

Awwwww Green Eyes, how beautiful :) Im dark haired and dark skinned but my daughter has blonde hair and blue eyes! X

Thanks x aww that is soo cute x I used to ask my mum when I was small did she feel weird being so dark and having a fair child?? and she always said no of course not you are all perfect totally biased of course lol...My high school teachers were shocked the first time they saw her at my parents evening their faces were a picture! lol

Thanks x aww that is soo cute x I used to ask my mum when I was small did she feel weird being so dark and having a fair child?? and she always said no of course not you are all perfect totally biased of course lol...My high school teachers were shocked the first time they saw her at my parents evening their faces were a picture! lol

Ha ha ha! I can imagine, my mum is much darker than I am so I guess it was par for the course that Poppy would be fairer than me! Do u have any plans tonight? X

:) no hun not tonight my other half working late so have taken the opportunity to get all the cleaning and all the stuff i cant do without having to clean around him lol and then will do a bit of exercise hopefully i can get a good loss this week, would really like 2lb as that will be my 10% but anything thats a loss I will be happy with xx

:) no hun not tonight my other half working late so have taken the opportunity to get all the cleaning and all the stuff i cant do without having to clean around him lol and then will do a bit of exercise hopefully i can get a good loss this week, would really like 2lb as that will be my 10% but anything thats a loss I will be happy with xx

Any Loss is a Loss, it means you're heading in the right direction! What sort of work does your other half do? X

Back