♥ Nat Nat's Weight Watcher Road to IVF ♥

Yeah that's the way I have to look at it it has been a real struggle getting the weight off this time, I always put a stone on when I have a round of ivf but this time I gained more i think due to increased meds. He has not long sold his roofing business and is doing delivery's at the min he is just about to do his hgv licence which is like £1500 but with the wedding and ivf coming up he isn't sure when to do it xx i wanna get back to uni but feel like I am a little stuck will have to wait and see xx

Yeah that's the way I have to look at it it has been a real struggle getting the weight off this time, I always put a stone on when I have a round of ivf but this time I gained more i think due to increased meds. He has not long sold his roofing business and is doing delivery's at the min he is just about to do his hgv licence which is like £1500 but with the wedding and ivf coming up he isn't sure when to do it xx i wanna get back to uni but feel like I am a little stuck will have to wait and see xx

What would u like to study at Uni? I wondered, would u still be interested in meeting up? Would it be easier after the wedding? X

I started uni a while ago and was doing my Nursing degree and was going to do my midwifery degree but whilst at uni i found out that we would need ivf and after looking into it I decided that I would put uni on hold to start a family also was unsure if I could do my midwifery degree as I dont know how i would feel about it especially when doing ivf as we would be on placement 50% so wouldnt be fair on myself or the ladies that I would be dealing with and wouldnt want to give it less than 100%...since doing ivf though I have become very interested in the role of a fertility nurse so maybe when i have finished all my treatment that maybe something to look at.

Yeah still defo want to meet up, prob best after the wedding as things are so hectic in the day with sorting stuff xx

I started uni a while ago and was doing my Nursing degree and was going to do my midwifery degree but whilst at uni i found out that we would need ivf and after looking into it I decided that I would put uni on hold to start a family also was unsure if I could do my midwifery degree as I dont know how i would feel about it especially when doing ivf as we would be on placement 50% so wouldnt be fair on myself or the ladies that I would be dealing with and wouldnt want to give it less than 100%...since doing ivf though I have become very interested in the role of a fertility nurse so maybe when i have finished all my treatment that maybe something to look at.

Yeah still defo want to meet up, prob best after the wedding as things are so hectic in the day with sorting stuff xx

I think it sounds like a good idea to take things one step at a time, I know a few people who are doing Midwifery and its a very full on course! When are u back from the Wedding? X

yeah but so rewarding, I new i wanted to be a midwife when I first started high school my gran was a midwife too x we come back on the 16th october as other half has work so will have honeymoon at a later date xx

yeah but so rewarding, I new i wanted to be a midwife when I first started high school my gran was a midwife too x we come back on the 16th october as other half has work so will have honeymoon at a later date xx

Cool :) Will definitely get to see u soon then :) x

Yep not long now lol x

haha x getting so excited and a little nervous lol think the nerves are probably more about fitting in the dress!! hoping to get as much weight off as possible in next 9 weeks!! keep saying to kev we will have these photos forever and I dont want them chucked in a very dark cupboard which is where they will go if i dont get it off lol xx

haha x getting so excited and a little nervous lol think the nerves are probably more about fitting in the dress!! hoping to get as much weight off as possible in next 9 weeks!! keep saying to kev we will have these photos forever and I dont want them chucked in a very dark cupboard which is where they will go if i dont get it off lol xx

I reckon you can lose at least 9lb in 9wks, maybe more. X

I hope so you have a lot more faith in me than i do :D X glad its coming of so I can start to feel like myself again

I hope so you have a lot more faith in me than i do :D X glad its coming of so I can start to feel like myself again

If I can do it then anyone can ;-) x

Oh my god dull day today! hoping my roast dinner cheers me up!!

Oh my god dull day today! hoping my roast dinner cheers me up!!

Mmmmmm Roast! Thoroughly enjoyed mine on Friday, what u doing with yours? X

I am having chicken (wanted lamb) but better pro points for chicken i think, Roasters, carrott and swede mash, sprouts, green beans and Yorkshire puds! so looking forward to it xx

I am having chicken (wanted lamb) but better pro points for chicken i think, Roasters, carrott and swede mash, sprouts, green beans and Yorkshire puds! so looking forward to it xx

Mmmmmm that sounds yummy! I'm doing Sausages n Mash tonight mmmmmm! X

Sounds lovely. Having chilli and jacket spud myself

I love chilli...how do you point your jacket? I always get confused by the points of them :rolleyes:, Have you tried the ww grated cheese? its only 1pp for 20g and aint too bad x mm sausage and mash is lush do you use the quorn ones? I apologize serena I am a big meat eater! so dont really know much about veggie stuff...should do really as my dad a veggie and my sis a vegan xx

Back