02/01/2012 New year New Me

kay80

2012 time 4 a fit, fab healthy sexy new me!
Well im prepping myslf in tym 4 my new start 2mrw. Im weighing in the mrnin but have abt 3 stones = 42 lbs 2 loose.
So gna have my last supper tonight with my family.
I can & will do this once & 4 all! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm restarting tomorrow after Christmas break :) I have about 4 stone to lose but aiming for 2 and as much as possible before end of Feb. My wedding is end of march and I have dress fitting mid Feb so cannot lose much more after fitting. Good luck to u x

Starting tomorrow....well today now!

Hi everyone,

I have eaten all around me for the last 4 weeks with exams and Christmas. Dreading getting on the scales tomorrow but it has to be done!

I am ordering my Exante tomorrow so fingers crossed it will be here by the end of the week. I am starting with a few Lipotrim shakes I have left.

I think I will end up having 2 1/2 stone to lose but my big problem is getting in my uniform on Wednesday..... lets hope the first couple of days see plenty of water loss!!! LOL

Still trying to decide what packs to buy, dreading getting a 'Bumper pack' and not liking any of them!

Gonna get up late (if my LO will let me) and then have my 1st shake before doing D3W1 of the C25K.

Good luck everyone!

So day 1 has arrived! Need 2 gt up ot of bed & gt ready!
Read sme comments 2 gt sme motivation & encourage me on 2dy!
Will WI & find out the damage! X

So dne my WI & i am now exactly 13 stones ???? x
Im still wana aim 2 loose 3 stones
Im so disappointed with myslf 4 letting me get to that stage! Its all my fault so up2 2 gt out of it.

Hello and welcome Kay!

Get past the first few days, and it really does get so much easier.

I have found it very liberating having food choices taken away from me. Just 3 packs a day, and plenty of water - so simple!

The big bonus? It works, it really does!

Use the support on here when you are tempted to stray. Everyone is here for the same thing, and understands how hard it is.

All the very best for 2012 being the year you crack this!!

Oh thx Darcy
Im so gna try hard to crack this & loose thr weight! I HATE been fat :'(
So ryt nw im in bed, my little bubba having a nap. Iv Knockd bk 1 litre water, coffee & a vanilla but feelin really cold.
Gna go av another coffee & water x

So had a coffee but gt a horrible headache & feeling fluey. Im putting it dwn 2 carb withdrawal.
Hope it goes sn :/

Day 1 over so HONK!

Day 2 starts... I will accomplish this ia x

Day 2 & iv just guzzled dwn another large coffee (2nd of the day? & my yummy chocolate bar! Finishd my 3 litres of water & 1 shake... So gt 1 mre shake & my fave 1 litre of strawberry & kiwi water 4 rest of the eve. Ia i can Honk 4 2dy aswell ;)

sent from my iphone using Minimins

kay80 said:
Day 2 & iv just guzzled dwn another large coffee (2nd of the day? & my yummy chocolate bar! Finishd my 3 litres of water & 1 shake... So gt 1 mre shake & my fave 1 litre of strawberry & kiwi water 4 rest of the eve. Ia i can Honk 4 2dy aswell ;)

Hey, careful with the flavored water... usually the fruity flavors contain citric acid which will knock u out of ketosis. If I were u I'd stick to black leaf tea and coffee, lots of water... and maybe a very occasional coke zero as a treat if u are close to caving.

Good luck, you're doing brilliantly xx

Hey, careful with the flavored water... usually the fruity flavors contain citric acid which will knock u out of ketosis. If I were u I'd stick to black leaf tea and coffee, lots of water... and maybe a very occasional coke zero as a treat if u are close to caving.

Good luck, you're doing brilliantly xx

The Strawberry & Kiwi sparkling water from Sainsburys is on the allowed list as it doesn't contain citric acid (the only one that doesn't seem to) so it'll be fine.
It's one of my staples too, thankgoodness for it and it only costs £1.10 for 3 bottles - bargain !!! :)

Best news of the year so far!!!! xx

Yep it is good news, plain water gets so boring after a while. Coke zero is my saviour aswell at times:)
Had a busy day yesterday so had no time to come on here.
So Day 4 2day then 3 mre dys 2go. hope it goes well than i can complete my 1st goal of 1 wk TS on sun :) IA!
Cant wait 2 get into ketosis not sure if i am just yet. It gt sooo much easier once in K.. No mre hunger pangs & boost of energy!

sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone :)

I started on the same day as Kay at 11st1lb and am aiming for 9st2lb - it's a LONG time since I've seen anything below 11st on my scales, so am determined to make this work! I did CD about 3 years ago and caved after a weekend off and never got back on track. Day 4 today and I'm feeling okay - still hungry but haven't been tempted yet.

So inspired by everyone on here, stay strong!

Hi Frublet
Welcome on board this crazy journey.
It tough at times but so worth.
Im on day 4 today but still not in K yet... Wish it would hurry up
Good luck ;)

Day 6 4 me 2dy & its not been all bad. Definitely on K but still gt the odd stomach twiches.
2mrw is WI so im hoping i gt a decent loss. Honestly havent been 100 ts but nothing major which should affect me badly. Tbh il b happy with any loss... Cos its still a loss.
Im considering WS as im finding a tad harder this time on TS.
Also its my sons 2nd birthday nxt friday & were taking him out for the day & meal with the family in the evening... So thinking shall i do tS until nxt friday & then move 2 WS or go TS frm 2mrw!!
Arrggghhhh confused :-/

WI today.... 5lbs loss :)
Its all good nw bk on 100% till friday then WS day for my babys 2nd birthday :)

Back