02/01/2012 New year New Me

Wk 2 WI

Start: 13.06
Wk 1: 13.01 - 5lbs :)
Wk 2: 12.09 - 6lbs :)

Wasnt expecting tht as unexpected totm but really happy ;)

Wk 1: 13.01 - 5lbs
Wk 2: 12.09 - 6lbs
Wk 3: 12.09 sts (27/11/12) :(
Weird as stil got totm... But still gna perservere for the goal

Aww sorry you STS hun, at least its not a gain huh! xxx

disappointing when you STS but just think of the loss being stored up for next week! Keep up the good work :)

Wk 3: 12.09 sts (27/11/12)
Wk 4: 12.07 - 2lbs ;)
= 13lbs in 4 wks (4.12.12)

Well done kay80 :)

Thanks Bailey. How are you doing?

WI is 2mrw not sure wht to expect cos havent been well past few days so not drank near enough water or the packs. Still got to keep on going. I really want this.

Reporting in:

Wk 3: 12.09 sts (27/11/12)
Wk 4: 12.07 - 2lbs ;)

Total: 13lbs in 4 wks (4.12.12)

Wk 5: 12.07 sts
Not what i wantd at all but better than a gain ?
Ia wk 6 will b wht i want.

Been busy with my bro engagement & my nan is seriously unwell. Havent been able to update or stick to exante 100%. However, trying to stick to good options & luckily did WI this am with no gain. So will b bk sn 100%.
Tc :)

So i am still around but havent been posting as much, just popping in for my dose of motivation. I got alot at the moment as mentioned before with my nan in hospital... & nw likely to b taken into a hospice & my bro's wedding nxt month. Plus ive gne bk to college & assignments demands r comin thick & fast. At the moment im having a challenging time with all that going on so hve been trying to stick with doing a mix of TS & WS, but its not been easy... And honestly things are harder.
What I havent mentioned before is that we are also ttc 4 a while nw, with not much luck. My only son is 3yrs old nw & we hve been ttc since mre or less straightaway. Wht mkes it even mre difficult is tht i hve got both hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid) & PCOS, & the symptoms to both of these are many inc weight gain & even harder to loose weight :(( i hve had 3 miscarriages b4 my son aswell however, my son was conceiving naturally with no probs.
i have my moments feeling up & dwn but mre recently it getting to me more. OH really wants another child & i can tell how much it really gts to him aswell. Ive been to the drs but all thy say is loose weight, which i am trying. Really trying hard at the moment.
So anywys gna keep on trying & stay positive, c wht happens.
:)

Hi
Sorry you are feeling so down at the moment you certainly do not have your sorrows to seek. Think how good you will feel when the weight comes off even if it is slowly because of your medical problems. Try to keep your chin up I am sure you will succeed if you take a positive approach. Good luck.
Mere x

Back