1 day at a time challenge!!

Thank you. 2lbs off so i'm motivated again. I'm going to be here a lot this week! I've got 11lbs to go to get to bmi of 25 so i'm sticking with SS and the 1 day at a time challenge. I've got a bbq on saturday but other than that a very quiet week. Really lovely day here today so i'm away to spend it in the garden catching up with the weeding etc.

Just met a friend that i haven't seen since she started CD 10 weeks ago and she is looking so fantastic. Had a bit of the munchies last night. Went to the fabbie ice-cream shop in St Andrews and had a cookie dough flavour cone, came home and had crisps. However, i dont like icecream apart from the ones from that shop and we all know that once we have something we cant stop.
Totally fine about it and back on track to day, one tetra and a litre of water so far.
Nice and sunny again (2 nice days in a row, first time for months) so i'll potter about in the garden again. Going to try for 5lbs this week which would get me into the 10s.
Hope you all have a good day.

This is a brilliant thread.

I'm in if you will have me.

On day three today and fighting with my thoughts, am starving...

Just posted on my diary about it so wont bore you again.

Going for totally SS today.... Will post back later on.

Haven't had any packs yet so will do in a min.. have had 2 coffees and 2.25 litres of water.

hello head down!!!

i find the one day at a time challange great, just concentrating on the day were in makes it easier somehow??!!

your waters going well - keep that up!

i had a good day yesterday and good so far today, ss'd since thurs without cheating once - i'd better get a good weigh in on fri or i'm not gonna be happy!!

been working - cleaning today so tierd now, but gotta go wait on in the indian.
temptations are strong!

fat4.... have a nice time in your garden - cloudy in devon today - good i was working!!

hope you manage to ss all day head down....

xxxx

Hi missmf and headdown.
its still fab up here in Fife. My garden temp is 40 degrees!! and i've come in cos i'm too hot. How long have we waited for a nice day? I don't have a sun lounger but had a wee snooze on the trampolene for 10 mins, it was great!
Anyway, i'm doing ok today. I've had plenty of water and a couple of diet cokes. I was really hungry at lunch so had a tub of cottage cheese! Whilst that may sound very greedy it is still less than the amount you can have in one go on AAM and would have been a lot worse if i'd gone for crisps. I've done a bit of weeding but not any housework for days and i feel the difference when i dont do much. I'm feeling quite lazy. I'll clean the bathroom when OH gets up, its a disgrace and should burn up the 200 or so calories from my cottage cheese!
Hope you continue to do well, you are both sounding very focussed.

hope our weather gets better again, its my 5 year olds last day at school today, so wanna go the beach for the rest of the week.

cottage cheese - yuk!! can you have it with anything in? the flavoured ones??

should be doing my house work - but really cant be bothered!! gonna relax in my couple hours off! you should invest in a lounger!

i am quite focused now, somethings changed?
insted of thinking "oh, i wish i was having that,,,oh, thats looks/smells good" etc etc you know what i mean.
i'm just thinking "thats theres and not for me....where my shake/bar/soup"
i'm not torturing myself anymore, i know i cant have it, so ive got over it i think!! nearly!!
xx

i have failed today - have posted details on my diary - have had a shake and hoping i don't hae anything else tonight.....

will post tomorrow and live in hope x

i had 2 green beans at work and one bt of chicken is such a nice sauce, and really annoyed with my self now!!

oh well, just gotta think, tomorrows another day!! x

Right come on!!!!!!

How difficult can it be for god's sake!!!!

I pledge that today nothing will pass my lips apart from cambridge products!!!!! and water and coffee lol x x x

drawing a line and moving on......

hubby home today for three weeks so he will be here, as on a night when i am on my own (daughter 14 always out) is my worst time. So he will stop me picking and remind me why i am doing this.

speak later and good luck everyone we can do his it's only a day lol x

Hi everyone i want to come back i need help iv managed to put a stone back on my clothes are tight and i feel horrid so i will join your 1 day at a time challenge.

Hi Dawn, nice to see you again.
I'm in my last 18 to lose but i'm struggling again. So yet again i'm starting again today.
Speak to you all soon.

good luck all you lovely people you can do it, dont you wish we could bottle determination and will power.lol.

That would be a great seller! I just cant get motivated at all. My target 40th is getting close and i so want to lose that last stone. I want to give up the diet but cant bear to let it go. Last Monday and Tuesday and didnt try but managed 3 days of SS til sat evening so i'm here for one day at a time..........

Hi Dawn, nice to see you again.
I'm in my last 18 to lose but i'm struggling again. So yet again i'm starting again today.
Speak to you all soon.
Hope its going well today for you, its so hard to be good sometimes.
Susan it would be fantastic if we could bottle the determination and will power, could have a swig every now and again. x

Haven't got round to the ironing yet but took youngest swimming so managed a few lengths. Apart from a slice of ham i've had two tetras and plenty water. My LL friend has put on a stone recently so we've had a good long chat this afternoon and we're going to do this together. As of this moment we reckon we are almost identical weights and pretty much same height and build. She has a weeks worth of LL left then she may switch to CD after that. We have promised to call each other if we step near the fridge or cupboard and we are going swimming again tomorrow. We are on holiday together in October so we have everything to play for. She has just shown me a couple of lovely dresses for the hol which dont fit her yet but that has quite motivated me again.
Hope you are all doing well, how's day one Dawn?

hey!!!
ive had a good day today. went on a really long walk with my grandparents and son, and have only had one tetra and lit of water.
dinner in a min! good!!

fat4....youve got a bit of competition now with your friend, so come on!! you can do it!! x

good luck dawn with one day at a time, its all i can manage at the mo!

when that bottled determination goes on sale, i'm first in line!

it is really really hot down here today,
and ive wore a skirt and top i havent been able to wear for AGES!!
i felt ok in it, could look better (and it will) but i am SO glad ive lost some weight already. (and not in trousers and too big baggy tee)

also my legs didnt rub together and get sore - feels good!!

i think its given me more determiation and drive, bring on the hot weather and smaller clothes!!!

ive got an ann summers party tonight, so gonna be hard not to drink, but, gonna buy myself something nice to wear for o/h in a small size and aim to get in it!

good luck for the evening guys, let us ow how it goes. xx

How great to have a mate to slim with fat2thin, you've got to do better than your mate. day 1 going well been busy jet washing the paths this aftenoon.
Maria your doing so well, nice feeling to feel cool in this weather. Have fun at your anne summers party tonight.

Hi ladies,
I am glad good friend back on the wagon but if she slips i'll be off with her, we dont need much encouragement to open the wine together!
Ok today, i've nibbled at ham several times and i had half a gammon steak, but no chips or pineapple or sweetcorn. I've drunk loads of water and just had my third pack. Hopefully, head to bed shortly to get up a bit earlier in the morning to go swimming with kids.
Soooo....day one ok and feeling good for continuing tomorrow. i've got 3 weeks til birthday and aiming for 11lbs off. Lanzarote in october which is about 12 weeks and aiming for a further half stone off.....we'll see. Once i get to mid august i am going to have to move up plans and cut down on the CD expense.
Thanks for all your support.

Right, here I go, for day two. Had some ham last night and half a gammon steack but none of the extras. Glugged loads of water. Heading to the beach today so i've got loads of cold water. Probably quite a good place to go as the thought of eating anything with millions of grains of sand is enough to stop me.
Hope you all have a good day.

Have a good day at the beach, iv just been for a very long walk along the coast where i live.
Im going to do ss+ to see how i get on with that i think i need to eat. Hope your all doing well.x

Back