1 syn Corned Beef Pasty

0000003.jpg

Finally got a pic thanks again Ginlin, still hoping you will let me share on my blog.

Are these still as tasty cold??? Or would u not recommend! We are having a party tmoz in group and I think this would go down a treat, but I doubt I could keep them warm x

rach11pink said:
Are these still as tasty cold??? Or would u not recommend! We are having a party tmoz in group and I think this would go down a treat, but I doubt I could keep them warm x

My consultant made them the other week, OK we only had a mouthful, but they were nice cold

I made them with quorn (well Asda own) & tin of mixed veg last night so I could have 2 on green, didn't last long enough to get cold ;-)

Debridger - Does having 2 use up all your HexB's for the day? I couldn't survive without a HexB for the rest of the day!

Just making the Corned Beef ones finally I added Worcestershire sauce and lots of pepper, left the veggies whole like a normal pasty. I will add photos to the food pics thread tomorrow, with massive thanks Ginlin having chips and beans, can't wait they look fabulous.

Hope you enjoy!

But of course, if I had finished reading the thread before I posted, I knew you had!

Made twice now so lovely Ginlin, thanks.

Seond time, I found lots and lots of black pepper, swede carrot and onion with a good dash of Lea and Perrins made them so pasty like. Converted my son who does not like corned beef. I want to buy chuck steak and make the real filling now too.

Have pictures but wanted to ask if it was OK to add to my blog possibly with credit given to you of course.
Also made mozzarella and tomato ones still with the egg glaze. Yummy.

By always add it to you blog, and thanks for such glowing reviews xxxx

Made the corned beef ones last night and they were amazing! They are actually for group but I made one extra to try 1st! Going to just slightly reheat the top so it goes crispy again and not soggy me thinks! X

Made this with bought corned beef..................

Pete’s Corned Beef & Mash Pie

Serves 2
Ingredients
1 200g Princes Low Fat Corned Beef (4.5syns per tin in total, 2.25syn per person)
1 Large Potato
1tsp mustard powder
56g Low fat Cheddar (1Hea per person)
* option (1tbsp brown sauce, 1 syn)

Method

Open the tin of Corned Beef and tip into a mixing bowl, break into small pieces.
In the meantime boil the potato, then mash and mix with the corned beef, add the mustard and fill an oven-proof dish, grate 56g of low fat cheddar cheese and cook at 180c until the cheese melts, served with an egg and baked beans. Served with *option, brown sauce.

CornedBeefMashPieSmall.jpg

CornedBeefMashPie-2Small.jpg

Back