10 months - that's all............

slendablenda

Gold Member
............it took to transform my life.
My Lighter Life.

I did LL VLCD for 10 months from February to December 08
I have maintained now for the same length of time.
I suddenly feel I have entered a safer zone. I'm not complacent, but I feel confident I have really turned my life around for good.
Health,improved relationships, self-confidence, looks, job change, reaction from others, outlook on life, energy levels, taking more care of myself, re-discovering shopping, wearing mini skirts,skinny jeans,looking forward to wearing skimpy clothes on holiday,not feeling my whole identity is buried under piles of food and fat.
Those are just a few of the immediate improvements that spring to mind.
People talk about the high cost of LL.
For me it has been worth EVERY penny and more.
If I can do it after 25years of being over weight you can too.
Good luck.

Wow! I'm not on LL but on CD but the ultimate goal is the same for all of us who are trying to lose weight. Maintain and have a good, helathy relationship with food. You've done brilliantly!

I have the utmost respect for your achievement SB you are a star and you look fantastic xxx

wow! well done! You are such an inspiration... thank you !!

Cracking love, well done what a great story. :D

Wow what a great post!!!

Wow you look absolutely fab well done x

You look amazing! You and your post are so inspirational! :)

Thanks

everyone for your kind comments.
:thankyou:

Wow well done - you look amazing!

Thanks Annie and Sunshine.
Sun - you have been busy reading everything and your comments about BL s
diary are so true. She's a real inspiration
and a genuinely lovely person. I have been so lucky to have met her through LL.
I think the fact we have been in the same group has helped us both sometimes and we have a great LLC too. I'm certain that is important too. She has helped us deal with some of the deeper emotional feelings that losing this amount of weight
releases. We tried to hide our deepest hurts for so many years under pounds and pounds of flesh. Now the real person inside has been allowed out.
It's not all roses and plain sailing. It's hard work, but it is so worth it.
Good luck with your journey.

Hi SB, I know I have said it before but you deserve to hear it again You Rock!:D That thing you said about the real person is let out reminds me of a poster I tore out of a LL mag I bought a couple years ago. I blu-tacked it to my bedroom door. It's a pic of a cocoon and says The real you is already inside, like a butterfly waiting to be revealed. I love it.

Attachments

• Butterfly.jpg
    Butterfly.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 65
You look amazing & should be so very proud of yourself!!!
Very Insperational Well done!!

wow you look great truly an inspiration.

amazing, such an inspiration to people like me who are at the start of their battle. To maintain weight loss is often more difficult than losing it in the first place. You should be very proud xx

Oooh, I missed this! A massive well done to you
Mauridia_25.gif

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments xxx
:thankyou:

Truly amazing weightloss and transformation SB :D

Thank you so much for your inspiration :)

Isis xx

You deserve them love. :)

Back