10 stone something getting into the 9's

I think I'll join you on this thread girls - I could do with a bit of motivation :)

I've got down to 10.10 a couple of times now but each time I bounce back up a bit! Grrr!

WI this morning said 10.12 but that's my crappy ovulation bloat :( Off to Tenerife next week so one more WI to get back to 10.10 :l

Hey Ali, good to see you here. :)

I'm officially in 10 13.5!!!!! Wooooo
Am starting bob harper tomorrow, going shopping now read the book last night x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'd love to join you, I'm 10 Stone 2 at the moment and would love to go down to 9 Stone 9 it's hard going now as I'm at the lower end of my healthy weight range but want these last few lbs to feel better! I've started going to the gym most nights too try and boost it do fingers crossed x

Well, I've been good all week. I've decided to not only calorie count this week but to also eat as 'clean' as possible. Usually I snack on low cal things like meringues, bitesize chocs, quavers etc. which are tasty but empty calories. This week I've been eating more nuts, avocado, porridge, greek yogurt, quinoa, oily fish, brown rice etc and cut out the useless snacks. I thought it would be horrendous but it's been great and surprisingly filling!

I only weigh once a fortnight so I wont know if I've lost anything until next Thursday. I'm hoping to be closer to 10 stone than 11 stone by this time next week...currently I'm dead in the middle.

How's everyone else getting on.

I've managed to stay on track with my calories but I've noticed I've been edging towards 'empty' snacks and comfort food. After pay day on Tuesday I think I need to stock up on healthier treats and go back that way again, I've been working out most nights at the gym and doing spinning and yoga do feeling a big difference in my energy levels plus I've lost 6 inches so far! Just over a lb loss now will put me in the 9's do getting there :)

How is everybody else doing? Xxx

I know what you mean about unhealthy snacks, been doing Bon harpers skinny rules (started Sunday) and its great eating cleaner I feel lighter x

Currently 10.13, goal is about 8.13 so need to lose 2 stone! Lets hope the 10's go by quickly!!

Weighed in this morning at 9stone 13.4lbs yay! I know it's down to being rather hung over but it's also totm so I'm hoping it's balanced out :)

Thank you hun! I might have to have a sneaky weigh in tomorrow to check I wasn't imagining it lol xx

I'm getting closer. I just had my two weekly weigh in and I've lost 5lbs. That means I'm now 10.2. So if I continue to lose at the same rate (fingers crossed) I will be 9 stone something in two weeks time!

Babana said:
I'm getting closer. I just had my two weekly weigh in and I've lost 5lbs. That means I'm now 10.2. So if I continue to lose at the same rate (fingers crossed) I will be 9 stone something in two weeks time!

Well done!!!!! Where do you get the discipline to only weigh every 2 weeks?

I'm still 10st 10.6lbs its just not moving x

Back