10 stone something getting into the 9's

Had a booze filled weekend (food wasn't too great either) but am going to try and reign myself in over the next couple of weeks!

Problem is now the weather is better everyone is having bbq's! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How's everyone doing? I've just started 30 day shred so hoping to see some good results only done 2 days and aching like mad.
Have a meal out this afternoon with all family hoping my will power I'd strong x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've been fairly rubbish the past week, not terrible but had a bit of a "sod it" few days for some reason.
Back to being angelic(ish) from today to make up for it.
I've only got a few pounds to go so I hope I can see the 9's in the next couple of weeks.

I'm due to weigh in this week on Thursday. Due to going away and various parties I haven't been 100% on plan. Plus tomorrow night I'm out for dinner and I already know that the main course will be a cheesey, creamy potato and bacon bake...yikes all those cals! Fortunately I'm providing dessert. So I'm doing a build your own pavlova so I can just select the berries and low fat greek yog instead of cream and meringues which the others can have

So I'm not holding out much hope for weigh in. If I sts i will be happy, if I gain I will be sad but accepting and if I lose I will be ecstactic! I'm only 3lbs away from the 9stone somethings but life keeps getting in the way. I've got visitors staying from Thurs to Monday too so it will be more difficult to be strict then too. I'll get there eventually.

conlou1 said:
I vary really, I have between 1200 and 1500 on a daily basis but have had so much going on socially I've been having a LOT more on a weekend!! Luckily it is the end of my social things for 2 months, except for a wedding I'm at a week on thursday

Well I think you've done fab! You switched from SW like me ... I just need to get my mojo back after a 2 week All Inc holiday in Tenerife!

Babana said:
I'm due to weigh in this week on Thursday. Due to going away and various parties I haven't been 100% on plan. Plus tomorrow night I'm out for dinner and I already know that the main course will be a cheesey, creamy potato and bacon bake...yikes all those cals! Fortunately I'm providing dessert. So I'm doing a build your own pavlova so I can just select the berries and low fat greek yog instead of cream and meringues which the others can have

So I'm not holding out much hope for weigh in. If I sts i will be happy, if I gain I will be sad but accepting and if I lose I will be ecstactic! I'm only 3lbs away from the 9stone somethings but life keeps getting in the way. I've got visitors staying from Thurs to Monday too so it will be more difficult to be strict then too. I'll get there eventually.

Babs - I have no doubt that if you don't see the 9s this week you will in 2 weeks time - you are amazing!

Rub some of your success on me please! 19 months to lose 2.5 stone then I go and put on half a stone in a fortnight! I could kick myself!

Babs - I have no doubt that if you don't see the 9s this week you will in 2 weeks time - you are amazing!

Rub some of your success on me please! 19 months to lose 2.5 stone then I go and put on half a stone in a fortnight! I could kick myself!

Fingers crossed!

How was your holiday? Did you have a good time? Don't worry to much about the half stone. I think that is pretty good for a 2 week holiday...could have been a lot worse.

I'm sure you'll get back into the zone soon. x

Babana said:
Fingers crossed!

How was your holiday? Did you have a good time? Don't worry to much about the half stone. I think that is pretty good for a 2 week holiday...could have been a lot worse.

I'm sure you'll get back into the zone soon. x

Holiday was fab, I must admit! Just a bit disheartening being back in the 11s but seeing as I never ever thought I would get into the 10s I'm more determined than ever to get back down there!

Thanks Babs xx

Well i braved the scales today and due to arsing about the last couple of weeks I've lost nothing.
Have probably been quite lucky as a gain wouldn't have surprised me.
Feeling a bit more motivated this week.

Well, after my weekend of excess I got on my scales this morning and I've actually lost 3lbs!!! This is over 2 weeks but I'm still very pleased. This means that I have just edged into the 9s. I weighed in at 9st 13lbs. :D So only there by the skin of my teeth, so I will be lurking around this thread a while longer I think.

Keep going everyone else. :)

Well, after my weekend of excess I got on my scales this morning and I've actually lost 3lbs!!! This is over 2 weeks but I'm still very pleased. This means that I have just edged into the 9s. I weighed in at 9st 13lbs. :D So only there by the skin of my teeth, so I will be lurking around this thread a while longer I think.

Fantastic Babs!!! I don't know how you do it!!

Well done xx

Brilliant, well done!

Back