10 stone something getting into the 9's

Hello, I'll join you too. Last time I weighed (about 10 days ago) I was 10.12. I would love to be 9.7. Hopefully when I weigh later this week I'll see a nice loss.

I've not been 9 stone something since I was a teenager (manay many years ago!!) and would love to get there.

Good luck everyone. :)

Me too!!!

Have been hovering round 10st 7/9lb for forever and would really love to get in to the 9st bracket in time for my holiday in 10 weeks :) Never been lighter than 10st 4lb as an adult!!

Ouu hopefully I'll be with u in a wk am 11 1 currently x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Lou

I am around the 10.5 mark- eager to get to the 9s ASAP :)

How many cals a day are you eating and which is your weigh day?

Ah brill, I think I may have Tuesday or Wednesday as my official weigh in as I have been a bit sporadic with it up til now.

Will keep an eye on your diary :)

How's it going everyone. I think I'm doing ok. I only weigh fortnightly and on a Thursday. This Thurs will be my weigh in. I'm hoping for at least 3lbs.

I generally eat 1200-1500 cals a day depending on exercise. If I know I'm going to have a blow out at the weekend at parties etc I generally stick to 1200 cals in the week leading up to eat and not eat back exercise cals. Then I can relax and enjoy my blow out guilt free. :)

Babana said:
How's it going everyone. I think I'm doing ok. I only weigh fortnightly and on a Thursday. This Thurs will be my weigh in. I'm hoping for at least 3lbs.

I generally eat 1200-1500 cals a day depending on exercise. If I know I'm going to have a blow out at the weekend at parties etc I generally stick to 1200 cals in the week leading up to eat and not eat back exercise cals. Then I can relax and enjoy my blow out guilt free. :)

I do the same. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

[...] I only weigh fortnightly and on a Thursday.[...]
I wish I had the restraint to do that. It makes a lot more sens as it balances out those demotivating yet natural fluctuations. ;)

Hi there,:) im really struggling at the moment ive tried everything going and think il settle for cc im 10,1 and need to be in the 9s but i think ive put on again tomorrow is weigh day so il find out then.

Wooo Hooo! Did my fornightly weigh in this morning and I've lost 5 lbs. That brings me to 10.7. I'm so chuffed. Takeaway for tea for me tonight!!!

wow 5 pound in one week, well done!! hope you wasnt too naughty with your takeaway, you dont want to undo your good work ;)

i officially lost a pound this week, but i got on the scales this morning and id lost another pound from yesterday, but as it was official weigh in yesterday i missed out on reaping the glory of a 2 pound loss by 24 hours damn it haha

Thanks conlou, although it's not 5lbs in one week...I'm not that good! I weigh in every fortnight so it's 5lbs over 2 weeks. x

I think I'll join you on this thread girls - I could do with a bit of motivation :)

I've got down to 10.10 a couple of times now but each time I bounce back up a bit! Grrr!

WI this morning said 10.12 but that's my crappy ovulation bloat :( Off to Tenerife next week so one more WI to get back to 10.10 :l

Back