10 stone something getting into the 9's

Hello everyone! Hope it's ok if I join you? I have just got down to a healthy BMI with Lipotrim TFR and my next target is to get to 9st13 through calorie counting (I'm using MyFitnessPal) I have 9.5lb to go and hope to get there by Christmas. I have a diary over in the main section called Mission Possible.

alottolose said:
Hey Squishy :) the more the merrier :) x

Great, thanks! X

alottolose said:
144.8 this morning - getting impatient to see 139 and for the 9's now :)

Ooh, not far to go!

You'll all get there! Well done on the losses!

149.8 this morning. So frustrating as I was 148.4 during the week, then crept up to 149 and of course on the morning of weigh in I'm up to 149.8. Grr!

That's a loss of 0.5lb since last week.

alottolose said:
what's your plan like Squishy? x

Do you mean food-wise? I'm sticking to under 1200 calories a day, using MFP. On Lipotrim I was on less than 500cal per day though, so I'm hoping that maybe my body is just adjusting to the increase. I have done the "refeeding" week after coming off Lipotrim, which introduces carbs slowly to prevent a huge water gain.

refeeding is a good idea to avoid the carb backlash....1200 is quite low, you might wanna try calorie cycling, so rather than sticking rigidly to 1200, try less one day and more the next, else your body can get used to the plan and be a s*d :D - it'll also help prevent diet fatigue x

alottolose said:
refeeding is a good idea to avoid the carb backlash....1200 is quite low, you might wanna try calorie cycling, so rather than sticking rigidly to 1200, try less one day and more the next, else your body can get used to the plan and be a s*d :D - it'll also help prevent diet fatigue x

Ok, great. Thanks a million. Was going to look into JUDDD as it sounds great but I'm just worried how it would fit around family life for me. After spending so long not eating, it's important to me to eat meals as a family!

You can calorie cycle without Juddding :) as the 500 calorie days can be difficult if you're serving up family meals etc

this could be worth a try

Monday 1295
Tuesday 1192
Wednesday 1554
Thursday 1295
Friday 1192
Saturday 1424

works out to 7952 for the week (averaging 1136 per day) but will keep your metabolism guessing :) while allowing you a few higher days so you don't get frustrated/bored xxx

alottolose said:
You can calorie cycle without Juddding :) as the 500 calorie days can be difficult if you're serving up family meals etc

this could be worth a try

Monday 1295
Tuesday 1192
Wednesday 1554
Thursday 1295
Friday 1192
Saturday 1424

works out to 7952 for the week (averaging 1136 per day) but will keep your metabolism guessing :) while allowing you a few higher days so you don't get frustrated/bored xxx

That's brilliant, thanks a million. Will definitely give it a go. Going to tweak it so that I have low cal days on a Mon and Weds as they're the days I do most exercise (kickboxing classes!).

Thanks for helping me out, I really appreciate it. X

Alottolose,
Right! I'm back my hols. Now- plan was to start tomorrow with a down day but I've a night out with friends-no food but defo drinks. I'd rather start than leave it another day so..... You think I could do 8pm tonight through to 8pm tomorrow as a down day, starting my next 'up' day at 8pm tomoz-running thru to 8pm Saturday? I know sounds bit odd but would mean I'm starting Tom instead of waiting til Sunday? What do you think, and how are you getting on with it?
Gill

Hey Gill welcome back ! :)

Going well here so far,

the 8-8 plan sounds fine and a lot like something Hannata is trialing - be a good idea to check out her diary on the Juddd board

she does something we call "Han's way" 5pm-5pm fasting split over 3 meals....so first day DDU, second day UUD meals :)

How was the holiday? x

Too late, had a kebab at 9pm. :cry:
I think I will do it daily-at least til I get the hang of it.
Holiday was fab, girls hadn't been to Disney Paris before so they loved it. My 6 year old just made the Thunder Mountain height restriction and we were on it 5 times!

Back