10 weeks of TS - anyone wanna join?

kay_135

Hi all -

I started my Exante journey 2.5 weeks ago and to be honest, I've struggled with my will power.

But I have a deadline that is making me get back on that wagon! In 10 weeks I'm going to holiday to Croatia and I am truly DESPERATE to lose 2 stone by then.

Do we think that is do-able, if I commit to TS for the whole 10 weeks?

And would anyone like to join me on my 10 weeks on TS challenge? If I have a buddy, I might find this easier.

K x

I'll join you Kay .... I'm on TS have got another 2 stone to lose. I'm half way through my third week and WI on Tuesday!! I'm sure we'll do it in 10 weeks if not sooner!!!!!!!! xx

Hey Skinni!
Thanks for joining me. You have way less to lose than me - I'm starting with 2 stone in 10 weeks, then gonna reassess the situation and decide how to lose a bit more. But let's be 10 week buddies! I WI on wednesdays and am expecting an STS this week cuz of a few bad days, but am back in the saddle as of today. Even going to head to the gym this avo to give myself a kick up the behind!
K x

Hi that's just great .... lets do this!! Honestly I'm sure you will lose more than 2 stone in 10 weeks. This diet is amazing but very challenging as you know!! I'm starting back at the gym next week. Not been since starting the diet as I wanted to concentrate on one thing at a time and now I'm into my third week I feel like I can incorporate some fitness into my life! A few of the other girls have got the Shred DVD which I am also going to get and then I can work out at home as well xx

Great welcome aboard! Lets go for it!! When is your weigh in day? x ;)

ha ha I know its so tempting to step on the scales ... I think you need to though to spur you on until your main WI! x

Right!! I'm going to jump on this one as I have a deadline too, not a major one, but one of my husbands friends is coming down for his birthday with his wife, and we have planned to go out clubbing and would LOVE a nice dress and look good it in, I keep on nibbling and really need to stop!! So good luck to all of us, my WI is on a tuesday x

Hi fayfe! I'm so happy there's a few of us on the 10 week challenge - i think it will help me so much to come on here daily and update each other on our progress. Where are you going on holiday?
Looks like we have a similar amount to lose too :)
Let's talk motivation girls! So... how about what we want to be able to wear when we go on our hols, or simply when the weather is warm and sunny?
I'll start: I have these wedges in my wardrobe that I don't wear - I'd love to wear them with a skirt and not be uncomfortable.
How about you?
K

Hi Claire and welcome! Every goal is an important one I reckon!
Here's to being 2 stone lighter in 10 weeks!
k x

Hi fayfe! I'm so happy there's a few of us on the 10 week challenge - i think it will help me so much to come on here daily and update each other on our progress. Where are you going on holiday?
Looks like we have a similar amount to lose too :)
Let's talk motivation girls! So... how about what we want to be able to wear when we go on our hols, or simply when the weather is warm and sunny?
I'll start: I have these wedges in my wardrobe that I don't wear - I'd love to wear them with a skirt and not be uncomfortable.
How about you?
K
I would like to feel comfortable in a nice summer strappy dress along with wedges rather than feeling like a sack of potatoes!! I've not got any holidays planned as yet!! Got a few weekends away though in July/August so would be really good to have shifted some weight by then. I have also got a "special" birthday coming up in October and I def want to look my best by then!!! x :D

Oooh strappy top/dress - I've NEVER been able to carry that off! I'd also like to wear a swimming costume and not feel quite so self-conscious. I'm realistic - in 10 weeks I still won't be 100% happy with the bikini-body! But I'll be much happier.
I'd also like to do my holiday shop without worrying that tops have to have some sort of sleeve.
Plus the heat! I'm going to Croatia and it's apparently going to hooooot. I've always said I'm not a summer person, but the truth is that's because I've always been physically uncomfortable in the heat. So to go to Croatia and not feel uncomfortable physically and mentally will be so lovely.
And guys... it WILL happen!

Oh yes for sure its going to happen. I'm the same I don't like showing the tops of my arms off and it will be so good when I am able to again!!! x

Count me in too. I've been on TS for 2 weeks and was hoping to get to goal by 15 August which is another 11 weeks away so the 10 week challenge is perfect.

I definitely think it's doable to lose 2 stone in 10 weeks. Anyway, I hope it is as I want lose 3 stone in 12 weeks :eek:

One of my big goals is to lose the mummy tummy and not look 6 months pregnant all the time.

I really need this, having others that know im going to be 100% so i cant go eat anything as others are along side me, the guilt wouldnt be bareable so im really pleased this post was made, not only have i got friends birthday mid august but on the 25th september its my 12th wedding anniversary and want to look lovely. I haven't been slim since b4 ive had my girls 13 1/2 years ago, my husband has been so supportive of me losing weight even though he has always said he has always loved me no matter what size i am, but i want to walk into a bar/club on his arm and feel as proud of myself as he feels of me too. Fingers crossed hey girls lol

I'm so pleased I made the thread too Claire! I need a major kick up the backside to get going properly with this diet. We just have to keep sharing with each other - and we can help each other if we are feeling low or weak. I find evenings are my real weak point - so busy during the day that it is easy, but when I get home from work I just want to eat! So I'll defo be on here most evenings :)
My motto for the next few days whilst I get back on the wagon: "10 weeks is NOT LONG AT ALL!"

Ya Hoo bring on the challenge .... count down is on ... we can do this xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1st day at 100% since I started messing up in April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feel really good atm :) x

Back