10 weeks of TS - anyone wanna join?

Welcome Liz - love your name!
I forgot to report my WI guys - officially it's 4lbs off, but if I go by last wknd to this wknd (our 1st week as a team :) ) I've gone from 16.0 to 15.5. I'm soooooo chuffed with that! Takes my overall loss to 13lbs in 4 weeks.
Hope everyone is ok today!

Thanks girls for your support ... fingers crossed something will turn up. Have applied for quite a few jobs ....... the tempting fridge has not tempted me and have been good all day! Weigh in day tomorrow to that is what is really spurring me on if I'm honest!! Glad to hear everybody is still following the plan as best they can and shedding those pounds!! xx :D

Hi, glad everyone's doing well, sorry about your job skinni hopefully something will turn up, i'm doing well started walking today and did 3 x 45 mins will try and keep this up 4 days per week or more. Well done Kay on ur loss this month.
Keep up the good work folks and we'll get there.

BF

BF

Thanks BF I'm sure it will!! Well had my WI in this morning and lost 3lbs ... total of 15lbs in four weeks. Well chuffed I've lost a stone in 4 weeks! Great start to the next four weeks! Hope everybody else is feeling good and managing to plough through! xx

Well done skinni - 1 stone down .....

BF

Thanks BF I'm sure it will!! Well had my WI in this morning and lost 3lbs ... total of 15lbs in four weeks. Well chuffed I've lost a stone in 4 weeks! Great start to the next four weeks! Hope everybody else is feeling good and managing to plough through! xx
fanatastic news :D

Wayhay Skinni! Amazing results you're having :)
What a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong day at school. On the up side, I didn't have time to breathe, let alone feel hungry or think about food! Fab.
I've now banished the scales to the back of a cupboard cuz 2 days in a row I've stayed the same and it actually put me on a downer this morning - ridiculous behaviour!

Wayhay Skinni! Amazing results you're having :)
What a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong day at school. On the up side, I didn't have time to breathe, let alone feel hungry or think about food! Fab.
I've now banished the scales to the back of a cupboard cuz 2 days in a row I've stayed the same and it actually put me on a downer this morning - ridiculous behaviour!

I know really chuffed!! Hate long days at work (can't wait to have them back!). Job hunting all day a good few possibilities so chin up and soldier on!! The scales can be a nightmare your right best to leave it for a couple of days don't want anything putting you off now do we. A better day tomorrow and a lighter you (fingers crossed!). Hope everybody have got that shrinking feelin!!!! xx:D

oh skinni - what rotten news about your job but how fantastic about the weight loss. I'm sure you'll find something soon and you can at least bask in the knowledge of your skinniness :D

Fab news for you too Kay. Everyone seems to be doing so well.

I had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and was well chuffed to discover that I'd lost another 4lbs since Sat which is my official WI day. I'd only lost 1lb last week so was feeling a bit disheartened but this really made my day. If I lose another 2lbs between now and Sat then I will have lost a stone in 4 weeks which for me is an unheard of loss :eek: I do have a tendency to lose the weight earlier on in the week and then stay the same for the rest. Oh well fingers crossed.

Oh and hi custardtart.

Yeah the scales can play tricks with us - just need to keep in there and not let it get us down cos as provenwith this diet it all shows eventually.

I've had another good day nearly half way through my second week, keep going everyone - we can do it ....

BF

oh skinni - what rotten news about your job but how fantastic about the weight loss. I'm sure you'll find something soon and you can at least bask in the knowledge of your skinniness :D

Fab news for you too Kay. Everyone seems to be doing so well.

I had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and was well chuffed to discover that I'd lost another 4lbs since Sat which is my official WI day. I'd only lost 1lb last week so was feeling a bit disheartened but this really made my day. If I lose another 2lbs between now and Sat then I will have lost a stone in 4 weeks which for me is an unheard of loss :eek: I do have a tendency to lose the weight earlier on in the week and then stay the same for the rest. Oh well fingers crossed.

Oh and hi custardtart.

Thanks for that .... at least like you say I'll be even more confident at my interview with the new lighter me ... can't wait to buy something new as well! It's a pity the weather isn't on my side otherwise I could have been on track for having a great tan! Your doing great with your loss and I'm sure you'll hit loosing a stone .... I totally agree I've never ever lost a stone in a month in any diet .... roll on the next stone loss!! xx:D

Abso-bloody-lutely :D

Evenin' all!
How is everyone today? 100%? On track or off the wagon?
I'm doing good - another busy day, topped off with a light gym session. So feeling uber-worthy right now!
Hope all is well with everyone...
xxx

Hi everyone.
Glad to hear your positivity Kay, I'm 100% on track, walked 45 mins this morning and 2 hours at lunchtime, legs feeling it but feel positive for it.
Hope everyone else is getting on fine.

BF

Hay I hope everyone is okay. Sorry about your job skinni. I hope your okay :)

I tried the tomato soup yesterday and had to bin it, soo bad but on a better note I have done one week 100% and I lost 11 pounds :) but still having the food cravings n there getting worse, any tips girls ??

Mucho love xxx

Slimhands said:
Hay I hope everyone is okay. Sorry about your job skinni. I hope your okay :)

I tried the tomato soup yesterday and had to bin it, soo bad but on a better note I have done one week 100% and I lost 11 pounds :) but still having the food cravings n there getting worse, any tips girls ??

Mucho love xxx

11lbs!! Great work!!! Try the Beck book there is a whole thread on it somewhere on here

11lbs!! That's wonderful. I thoroughly recommend the Beck Diet Solution book for those cravings. It uses CBT to teach you strategies to avoid falling off the wagon. It's been so so helpful to me over the last week and a half - I've been using the strategies and I'm feeling totally in control. Really really buy it!

Well done slim hands that's fantastic.

BF

I know no job is grim! Applying merrily so hope something will turn up! Still staying focused even though I'm at home all day!! Congrats on your brilliant good weight loss Slimhands ... I now again still get those hunger pangs ... to stop myself from devouring everything I basically think about how I want to look and feel once I get to my goal weight which stops me from falling off. I also try on clothes that are now too big for me and get the clothes out that I want to fit into again once I've lost all my weight!! Your doing just great though xx

Back