10 weeks of TS - anyone wanna join?

Wow, thanks for the replies, and so fast, too! :):):)
I am struggling with the water Ihave to drink - I just forget! I never forget the coffee, mind you, but water... it requires a conscious effort, until it becomes a habit.
Yes, BF, I started today. I'll aim for 2 litres at least, and won't count the coffee and tea, which is probably another litre.

Well done Skinni! I'm still going to the gym a few times a week, but taking it nice and easy this week as I get back into ketosis cuz I am defo feeling a bit wobbly. I've had a sneaky peek at the scales guys... gone from 16.0 at the wknd (after an awful few days :S) to 15.8 this morning!!!!!!!!! Yaaaay! That's the lowest I've been since the last time I lost a load of weight a few years ago. I was aiming for that by Monday coming, so I'm well chuffed. Now the key is to not let the food devil creep up on me and take over. I feel like if I can stick to TS til Monday and see a really good result, I'll be totally on track for the next 9 weeks. Let's do this team!

Wow impressive .... just the result you need to see you through to Monday for a super duper loss! x

Afternoon all!
curvygirlclaire - you absolutely CAN get on top of that part of you that is arguing with you. Take a moment to sit down and write out or think about all the reasons you want to lose weight. From the tiniest things like wearing sleeveless tops, to the big stuff like feeling really good about yourself.
You've come a long way already - just imagine what it will be like to go that next step. You aren't fed up of dieting, you're just having a hormonal moment! In fact, dieting and Exante is exactly what you want and need...am I right or am I right?! Food will always be there when you're ready to re-introduce it.
Ok... pep talk over! Can anyone tell I've just taken delivery of the Beck book and have spent the afternoon CBT-ing myself?? Ha.
K xx

Afternoon all!
curvygirlclaire - you absolutely CAN get on top of that part of you that is arguing with you. Take a moment to sit down and write out or think about all the reasons you want to lose weight. From the tiniest things like wearing sleeveless tops, to the big stuff like feeling really good about yourself.
You've come a long way already - just imagine what it will be like to go that next step. You aren't fed up of dieting, you're just having a hormonal moment! In fact, dieting and Exante is exactly what you want and need...am I right or am I right?! Food will always be there when you're ready to re-introduce it.
Ok... pep talk over! Can anyone tell I've just taken delivery of the Beck book and have spent the afternoon CBT-ing myself?? Ha.
K xx

Yes very Beck-esque :)

Well done fayfe - another 100% day for me too. I even baked today and didn't partake of anything. Feeling very worthy!
Even though this diet is hard, I think it gets just a touch easier with each day at 100% that passes.
How's everyone else doing today? I hope everyone feels they can share on here - I know that I'll be on here the very minute I come up against any difficulties with the diet.
Onwards and downwards!
x

Hi , Please could I join too. I'm on week 5 and AAM week and I'm finding it quite hard. I have stuck to the diet but just a bit scared i might start straying. We are planning a holiday in about 10 weeks so this would be perfect. My weigh day is wednesday . Good luck everyone x

Of course Samstar, welcome to the group. I'm going on holiday in 10 weeks too - and desperate to be smaller by then! We WILL be...

Morning all! And welcome to Day 5 of our 10 week TS challenge. What are the plans for today?
I'm on half-term (teacher, not student!) and was planning a gym session this morning, but I am still waking up feeling uber-wobbly. Might see if I can manage a light walk later today instead. It is beautiful weather here in London.
I started working through the Beck book yesterday and would recommend it to anyone who doesn't have it already. I know Exante is a quick fix, but I simply must sort out my long-term issues with eating in order to be able maintain once I get to my goal weight.
Feeling very positive and can't quite believe I've managed 5 days in a row 100%!! Following the Beck book rules, let's congratulate ourselves on this small victory. Well done all!
Kay x

Last week day of half term for me too Kay (insert big sad face right here!)

Maybe have some water and see how you feel after lovely.

Finally worked out why I'm STS this week (well we shall ultimately see tomorrow), stupid TOTM and my inability to remember what the date is!

YAY for your positivity today! :D :D x

Morning Kay

I'm off to the beauticians shortly for a lip wax :)
Then I plan to sit in the garden for a while, then there's the shred to do! After that it's chill out some more time :D

Hope you have a good day :D xx

I have just realised I have lost a total of 4 stone!! I'm the lightest I have been since I got pregnant with my 2nd baby nearly 13 years ago lol
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Well done Kay - 5 days 100% for me too - feeling on top of the world this morning, have no hunger, no headache and no tiredness - things can only get better. The sun is shining and my hubby has a half day. Haven't started exercising this week but am starting on monday, my son gets the school bus to school but from Monday I will be walking him instead which will take me an hour door to door - good start for the exercise I think.

BF

Wow Claire - 4 stone is loads, good job!
BF - so great that you're feeling good today. I don't think I'm totally back in ketosis yet, despite it being 5 days at 100% - still tend to feel hungry between packs, and waking up feeling very sapped of energy. But perhaps that's just how it is for me - I don't mind, I can handle a little hunger if it means a good losses.
Anyone else watching Murray v. Nadal? Fabulous stuff - I do love tennis.

Wow, some great losses there. Amazing stuff.

I have been so proud of myself today. It was someone's birthday and another's leaving day so there were tons of Krispy Kreme doughnuts and cakes lying around. I managed to resist every single one of them. Also, went to the pub after work for the leaving do and just had diet pepsi. Would have been better to have had coke zero but this was all they had. I am well chuffed. It's my 3 week WI tomorrow and am hoping for 3lbs.

Looks like all are on plan and doing great! Stayed on plan, too but lagging behind on the water front (meager 2 litres today).

I think I have lost some of the water retention as my ankles don't look too horrid today.

Don't like the shakes; next month will order just soups and bars (or just soups?).

By the way, ladies, which bouillon cubes do you use?

Good luck and have a great weekend!:grouphugg:

I have the marigold swiss veg powder - you can get low salt too, and the knorr touch of taste liquid one (chicken or beef).

Have you tried mixing half of one pack and half of another? Might make them work for you then?

Bouillon is my life saver atm :)

Well I don't know what made me do it, but husband went to work and I binged, I wasn't hungry, didn't really fancy it, but becase it was there I had it!! Crisps and a sandwich, what made me do it?? I haven't had carbs even when I wasn't 100% I just nibbled on protein and cucumber :( sorry girls failed :(

Back