100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

So I had a scan the other week and got a call from the doc today. So I have an enlarged liver and the start of liver disease!! Was not expecting that!! Got to have some more tests but the best treatment is to lose weight, eat healthy, exercise and no alcohol. Feeling deflated totally!! I'm 31 for crying out loud!! Just goes to show what being overweight for years has done to me!! Weird why it's started now though after being slim for nearly a year. Pants day!! Xx Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Liz that's rubbish news! But you're doing the right thing by being healthy and getting fit. Maybe it only shows now because there's less of you to hide the issue?

Have they said if it's permanent damage or if it will reverse given time?

Sending you lots of hugs!

Xxx

So I had a scan the other week and got a call from the doc today. So I have an enlarged liver and the start of liver disease!! Was not expecting that!! Got to have some more tests but the best treatment is to lose weight, eat healthy, exercise and no alcohol. Feeling deflated totally!! I'm 31 for crying out loud!! Just goes to show what being overweight for years has done to me!! Weird why it's started now though after being slim for nearly a year. Pants day!! Xx

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

WHAT???? OMG, that's crappy news alright. At least you know though you're there already and don't have to start the battle to get the weight off now on the back of that news. Anyway at least you know now. It's great that you really enjoy all the exercise yu're doing, getting fit and healthy will be easier for you with your mindset. Did the doc say if they can medically treat it and will it regenerate with healthy living in time?

Thanks both.

Was quite a shock really as was thinking it was maybe gallstones at most. They said to have more tests, in the meantime I need to be as healthy as possible. Researching it you can reverse it with being healthy but I'm just a bit miffed as I have been so good this past year. My sister said imagine how much worse it could have been if I was still 4 stone overweight and unfit!!

How you both getting on? xx

Aw, that's rubbish news Liz!

As everyone's said though - you're already stuck into a healthier and better lifestyle and the potential that it's reversible will keep you going i'm sure.

xx

Really glad that your current lifestyle is right for making you better Liz! I'm sure you'll be ok but it's good that they checking you over properly!

I had a busy day. Been on my feet all day and am now knackered.

Xxx

Quiet on here atm. Kiwi hope you're feeling better. Liz hope the liver news hasn't tripped you up and you're enjoying your other half's birthday celebrations. Flic I hope your running is still going well!

Xxx

I caught a cold which stopped the exercise for a few days and my chocolate habit kicked into overdrive but I had a little chat with myself on Thursday and Im back on the relatively straight and narrow. Was out Friday night so was 10 3 this morning but Im hoping for at least a 2 lb drop tomorrow as I was good today and the alcohol will be out of my system. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. My sis is staying so we had a good clear put of my wardrobe today. She's slightly bigger in height and build to me so she took all the 12's I bought when I finished SS this time last year at 11 stone. I've no fat day clothes now so it will spur me on to behave myself with only 8s and 10s left in there.

Well done on getting back on track kiwi!

I have a crazy week lined up! I've got the bikes in for a service tomorrow then I've to be in Cornwall on Tuesday and Wednesday (for work) then spend all day Thursday writing reports about Tuesday and Wednesday! Then it's Easter but hubby is working over the weekend so I'll probably end up working too. Then I'm on call from Easter Monday.

Hope you all have good weeks!

Xxx

Morning peeps, woke up this morning not sick and I'm back in the 9's ahhh yeahhhh! Here's to a good week until Easter Egg Sunday of course. Hope all is well with you. Liz, hope your h2b's birthday celebrations went well. Tigg, hope you hadn't too much work on. Flic, how are you doing with maintenance?

Well done kiwi! I'm down 2lbs this week too! Good weeks for both of us!

Busy week but I will do my best to avoid the tired snacking at the service stations!

Liz hope you had a great time celebrating!

Xxx

Back down to 9 12.5 this morning since the curse of the vending machine was lifted! I'm going to have a super day today and going to aim for 9 11 for easter egg Sunday. Need to get there before Friday as heading away with the inlaws for Easter so it will be a wine and carb laden weekend.

Morning lovelies,

Back to it - sort of...a very busy weekend away as it was my hen do! Lots of booze and food consumed, but I did go for a run around London on Saturday Morning - how's that for dedication!

Getting "back to normal" today, after being tucked up in bed at 8.30pm last night.

How are you all doing?

xx

Hope you had a fab time on the hen. I was at a hen in London last year and put on 8 lbs in the 3 days. It was a good weekend! What did you do?

I'm in Cornwall. Just time for a spot of lunch and a quick change out of my sweaty clothes (been on the road since 5:30 and fighting the wind all the time!) before my meeting! Hoping its short so I can get to the hotel for a long sleep!

Fingers crossed you got that long sleep Tiggs. I'm still 9 12.5 this morning so hopefully that was an actual drop. It was a while coming. That's a 1.5 lb drop from last Wednesday. I was reading somewhere that a Wednesday morning weigh in is the most accurate if you're weighing once a week.

Fingers crossed you got that long sleep Tiggs. I'm still 9 12.5 this morning so hopefully that was an actual drop. It was a while coming. That's a 1.5 lb drop from last Wednesday. I was reading somewhere that a Wednesday morning weigh in is the most accurate if you're weighing once a week.

Yay kiwi!

No long sleep for me. My neighbours were up arguing at 6am! I mean proper arguing with slamming of doors and shouting. I wouldn't mind but they were all happy again by breakfast and I felt like I hadn't slept in days!

I have however knackered my right calf. Don't know how. Not happy. So off to Physio tomorrow morning.

Hope you're all good!

Xxx

We're off out west tomorrow night with the inlaws for Easter to their mobile home on the west coast of Ireland. You'd want to see what I've packed - wine, crisps, choccie biccies - disgraceful really. I was buying packaged goods because we wont be doing a lot of cooking but when you put it all together it looks tasty baaaad. Wait until next week, I'll be on here next week giving out about a 3 lb weight gain.

Back