100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Went to the docs and they said I either have ulcer or lining is damaged so even me some tablets to take to see if it gets better. What were your symptoms with the ulcer.. would be good to compare. total loss = 32 lbs
I had pain and burning, often worse when I sat or laid down. I am on long term anti inflammatories for my knee and been told that this is the cause. Now taking ranitadine daily to keep the acid levels down. Very painful.

Morning team Cambridge! Really really struggling today and definately need some words of encouragement! Help......

Results! Results results results!!!! That needs to be your mantra. Give the diet 100% and you'll get the results you want hun and that's more important than food! Mind over matter

Current loss: 30lbs and 24inches

You have come to the right place then. What u struggling with in particular? You can do it !!!

total loss = 32 lbs

You have come to the right place then. What u struggling with in particular? You can do it !!! total loss = 32 lbs

Thanks Liz and Krazzed.

It's not me that's the problem, it's my OH.

He's started Cambridge with me and has been great all week, until this morning. I think the thought of spending the entire summer on a liquid diet is too much for him to bare at the moment.

Weekends and sunshine usually go hand in hand with yummy food and drinks.

We have just been on a lovely long walk to the shops as a little distraction, but he is seriously considering seeing this week out and then going over to a more 'Atkins' style diet.

Does anyone know if cambridging through the week and a no carb, Atkins style weekend would still be effective?

Thanks for the support.....it really does make things easier!

Slinky

Not sure I don't know anyone that's tried it. Couldn't you just do step 2? Where you get a meal and milk allowance... its a lot easier and the losses are practically the same! Better to stick to one diet than mix and match two. If you're struggling with ss then step 2 or ss+ might make it more bare able and at least you can have a bbq... chicken kebabs and salad and still be on plan... which is what I ate today whilst everyone else had burgers!!! You still have some limitation in the foods you can have but can get adventurous in the kitchen. Atkinson i think u have free rain on the food which isn't necessarily good as you may overeat. It definitely makes it easier and then i can have a bar or shake for dessert. Like liz said if u stick to diet you will lose weight. .. its very simple but you need to be in right frame of mind!

total loss = 32 lbs

Personally when you're paying for cd, you do cd. If you do Atkins you do Atkins.

I personally wouldn't recommend doing a mix because the additional cals at the weekend even if just on 'protein' it will throw you out of ketosis. This diet is 2 pronged....very limited carbs and very limited cals.

Agree with above, try SS+

Personally when you're paying for cd, you do cd. If you do Atkins you do Atkins. I personally wouldn't recommend doing a mix because the additional cals at the weekend even if just on 'protein' it will throw you out of ketosis. This diet is 2 pronged....very limited carbs and very limited cals. Agree with above, try SS+ Current loss: 30lbs and 24inches

Thanks guys, personally, I'm doing fine and will happily stick to SS with the odd SS+ as a weekend treat.....but.......my OH is really struggling and is likely to throw the towel in after week one at this rate. He's been fine all week, but has is really missing the food this weekend so I. Was trying to find a way to make the weekends more managable for him. I'm hoping that stepping on the scales on Monday will be all the encouragement he needs!

I made ice pops today and they have been a lovely treat this evening!

Adding ice to shakes also makes a nice summer treat... so much better cold!

total loss = 32 lbs

Adding ice to shakes also makes a nice summer treat... so much better cold! total loss = 32 lbs

Omg I love making slush puppy type things with them! Om nom nom

How is everyone getting on?xx

Okay... difficult having my mum here as she keep getting tempted by all the ***** they are eating... like chicken samsomas. .. but so far resisting. It's my weigh in tomorrow so really don't want to slip up when I've been good all week. How you getting on? I have a cwp group on Facebook so if anyone wants to join it private message me on here and I'll send you the details :)

total loss = 32 lbs

Okay... difficult having my mum here as she keep getting tempted by all the ***** they are eating... like chicken samsomas. .. but so far resisting. It's my weigh in tomorrow so really don't want to slip up when I've been good all week. How you getting on? I have a cwp group on Facebook so if anyone wants to join it private message me on here and I'll send you the details :) total loss = 32 lbs

You'll end up with the minimims police on your back for mentioning the f word there lol I'm already on some and it's a shame as they seem to be quite erratic and moody :(

Well done for resisting hun! That's super :)

What do u mean? It was the s word and what are u already on?

total loss = 32 lbs

On sorry just got what u meant haha. Why is it a problem?

total loss = 32 lbs

Adding ice to shakes also makes a nice summer treat... so much better cold! total loss = 32 lbs

I think I need to get a new blender as mine doesn't really crush the ice very well and I end up with big lumps to chew which is abit unpleasant!

Just bought some new kitchen scales to make sure we are eating exactly the right amount on ss+ days.

Today has been infinitely better than yesterday, my only complaints are a slightly sore throat and the most disgusting taste in my mouth!

Okay... difficult having my mum here as she keep getting tempted by all the ***** they are eating... like chicken samsomas. .. but so far resisting. It's my weigh in tomorrow so really don't want to slip up when I've been good all week. How you getting on? I have a cwp group on Facebook so if anyone wants to join it private message me on here and I'll send you the details :) total loss = 32 lbs

Well done for staying on track, it gets so much harder when other people are involved doesn't it!

We weigh tomorrow, so il keep my fingers crossed for you too ?

6pm which makes me a little nervous as our first wi was in the morning, sonic expecting to be slightly heavier after 2-3 products and a few litres if water. Having said that, I know it'll even out next week, so no problem really!

What about you?

Back