100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Wow well done kiwi :)

Was out of hosp fri night thank god. Feeling a lot better but now worried it will happen again :-( they said worrying will make it worse!!!
Diet wise I went to a spa yesterday and was quite naughty. Avoiding the scales this morn as will show a gain but will only be water from the wine. Back to being good today.

Hope your having a nice weekend all x

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

You've all done fantastic :)

Liz the dress you have chosen is beautiful & you look stunning in it.
Hope your feeling a bit better, you must have got such a fright x

I had an Indian, the works. First one since last January. Don't know if it was worth the 4 lb gain.

I had an Indian, the works. First one since last January. Don't know if it was worth the 4 lb gain.

I'm sure that 4lb will soon be gone, give it a few days x

Thank you angel :)

Hope you all had a fab weekend. Mine was lovely after Friday :) just hoping for a sts week this week after my naughtiness this weekend!!! Not bothered checking scales!!

10 3.5 this morning so not too bad. Im going to be super good now until Friday as Im out friday night and have ordered an lbd.

Lovely - you will have to post pics :)

I'm out Friday and sat too and then hoping I can stay on plan for 2 weeks and get the last 6lb off!!

I'm going to scream!!!! I've literally had lectures off about 10 people about my eating after Friday's fainting episode. Mother in law on the phone demanding to speak to me, sister going mental cos I said I went to the gym today, sister in law bringing round cup cakes and saying I better eat them, boss saying it's obviously because I never eat!!! Loads more!!! I do eat, I just don't eat carbs and crap!!!! Leave me alone!!! I love exercising, what's wrong with that!!! If I was 10 stone over weight and had fainted they wouldn't say do you know what Liz, perhaps you should lay off the cakes now would they!! Or get your fat backside in the gym!!! I'm hardly anorexic!!! Leave me alone, sick of justifying everything. Yes im a size 10-12 now but that don't mean because I'm now a normal bmi I'm going to start stuffing my face again and give up the gym!!!! Idiots!!!

Sorry for the massive rant but had to get that off my chest!! Lol.

I'm going to scream!!!! I've literally had lectures off about 10 people about my eating after Friday's fainting episode. Mother in law on the phone demanding to speak to me, sister going mental cos I said I went to the gym today, sister in law bringing round cup cakes and saying I better eat them, boss saying it's obviously because I never eat!!! Loads more!!! I do eat, I just don't eat carbs and crap!!!! Leave me alone!!! I love exercising, what's wrong with that!!! If I was 10 stone over weight and had fainted they wouldn't say do you know what Liz, perhaps you should lay off the cakes now would they!! Or get your fat backside in the gym!!! I'm hardly anorexic!!! Leave me alone, sick of justifying everything. Yes im a size 10-12 now but that don't mean because I'm now a normal bmi I'm going to start stuffing my face again and give up the gym!!!! Idiots!!! Sorry for the massive rant but had to get that off my chest!! Lol. Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Ignore them. Chances are you fainted because you're now so healthy your blood pressure is lower than your average persons. You eat healthily and exercise. That's exactly what they should be doing! Take care of yourself. You've done and are doing amazingly! Xxx

Thanks hun, it's just so frustrating. I'd actually eaten a lot more than my normal shake breakfast that day!! Was deffo not because of lack of food. My mum suffers with blood pressure too which is not related to eating. X

Thanks hun, it's just so frustrating. I'd actually eaten a lot more than my normal shake breakfast that day!! Was deffo not because of lack of food. My mum suffers with blood pressure too which is not related to eating. X Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

A friend of mine faints if she wees too quickly! So it could be anything! If it happens again get it checked out. But as the hospital let you go I'm sure you're all good! Xxx

Still here, kiwi where you gone :)

So I'm a lb up from the weekend, no surprises really. Hoping that's gone tomorrow as I'm out Friday and Saturday nights again!!!

I then have just under 3 clear weeks with no social events so plan is to use them to get to my new goal. 7lb plus any gain I have this weekend. Should be ok. I'm currently bang on my original target so all good really. Just want them 7lb off as my Christmas present to myself. Nothing tastes as good as skinny does!!!!

10 3.5 this morning so under original goal but havent made any major inroads into my new goal. Still have 2 holiday lbs too. Its like glue i find when i get into the low 10's. I've 4 lbs to go to get into the 9s and Im out tomorrow night but like you Liz ive a few clear weeks now to the christmas party and Ive decided my goal is to wear a size 8 dress to it.

10 2.75 this morning so basically back to where I was. However heading out to night so will need to be back on it again tomorrow. It never ends...... So worth it though. I bought a US size 4 dress yesterday in TK Maxx for girls night tonight. Hubs joked I looked too good to go out in it. Realistically I'd have bought a 6 in it if they had one but I can sit down in this one and I'll be in it comfortably for Christmas. Thats the aim anyway.

Enough about me now, how's everyone else doing?

Wow kiwi that's amazing!!! Well done.

I've not been that great this week with picking etc, I think it's because I know I'm out all weekend I think sod it lol. I'm ok when I know I have to be 100% for like 4 weeks, it's when I think ok I'll be 100% for today then I'm off it the next day anyway. It mucks with the voices in my head that tell me to eat :-(

I love following you two with the maintenance and also that you're still managing to lose.
I need you to write down typical days food so I can see how it's done!!!

Anne xx

Just the 4 lb weight gain last night........

Hi Anne, hope you're well. I typically eat Mon-Fri porridge made with water, tablespoon of raisins, 2 boiled eggs, meat and two veg, 1 small potato, a natural yogurt and copious amounts of tea with skimmed milk. The weekends i generally eat what i like in moderation and i try 7 days a week to keep to 1200 calories a day.

10 7 àaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

FFS - anyway back on it this morning. I'll have most of it gone by the weekend. Not going outside the door for the rest of November.

I'm exactly the same kiwi. Not looking at the scales!!!! I've nothing planned until the end of November so 100% till then. Did you have a good weekend though? I did, far to much alcohol consumed, to the point of not remembering much from Friday night. All I know is I missed the last train home do had to get a cab, £55!!! Fiancé was not impressed!!!

Back