100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

I found out at 5.20 Friday night leaving work that I got promoted so I went mad Friday night. Then there was the obligatory burrito on Saturday and my Dad's birthday yesterday so the gain is thoroughly deserved. Glad you enjoyed it too!

10 3.5 this morning from 10 7 yesterday. All the bloating is gone thankfully. Alcohol most definitely does not agree with me anymore. Sigh.....

Onwards and downwards!!! How's everyone else doing?

Well done on your promotion kiwi also well done for the bloat loss.

I'm doing ok, have a stinking cold so finding it easy to get back on track food wise, just missing exercise. Not been to the gym since last Thursday!!!! Not going to bother weighing in until at least Friday.

Have a good day everyone. X

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Aaaaaaahhhhh it's driving me mad all the different sizes in different shops. I'm after buying a load of clothes too big for me because I didnt try them on. Im an xs it seems in H&m but a medium in forever 21 - wtf?

10 3 this morning so firmly back on track. Here's to losing an actual lb this week rather than regain!

Totally get you with the clothes. I can differ still between a 10-14. I think I even got an 8 the other week. Well done on the loss :). Hoping I'm 11.6 still come Friday, then I have 2 weeks to shift 6lb!!! Colds clearing up a bit, not sneezing as often. Hoping it's gone by the weekend.

10 2.75 this morning again so if i lose nothing between today and tomorrow I will be exactly where I started last Friday. Had a good weekend though so cant complain. Ive the total of zero planned for this weekend so Im going to do plenty of walking and really go for it diet wise. Fingers crossed I'll be in the 9s 2 weeks from now!!!

Well done. I hope I'm still 11.6 in the morning but I don't feel it. Like you it was worth it though. I'm being 100% this weekend too.

Anne - you still with us? Hope you are. X

Why is fruit and veg/salad so expensive!!!! It's getting on my nerves. Lunch of protein and salad plus fruit is costing over £5 a day, it's cheaper to have a Big Mac meal!!! Also berries, I love them and there low gi but so dear!!!! Now started buying apples and pears as slightly cheaper but still cheaper to buy a huge bag of malteasers as there always on offer. My berries are never on offer!!!

Sorry for the rant but the government needs to sort this out. This is one of the reasons the population is so fat!!!!!

Thankfully Ive a subsidised canteen that serves healthy food mon-fri but Im changing location in January so I'm going to have the same. I get all my groceries in lidl and stay away from the processed stuff where possible.

I use to work at m&s head office in London and there canteen was subsidised and all there lovely food. Was amazing. Jacket and beans, 80p. My new place doesn't have a decent restaurant as having a refurb. I might try aldi for fruit. A massive one opened near us tried it once and hated it but didn't try the fruit. Might have to lower my standards lol.

There's a lidl 2 mins from my house so Im a convert. With it being so close i can go i as often as I need so my food is always fresh.

I've a feeling this is going to be the week I do it. Im in the zone at the moment and I was 10 1.75 this morning coming into a week with nothing planned. Well I have a client dinner on Monday night but nothing before or after. I'm going to have two really long brisk walks over the weekend and keep my cals to 800 low carb calories both days and see where I am Monday. That's the plan anyway.

Amazing kiwi - well done. I was 2lb up this morning despite being 100% since Monday :-/ now have 8lb to go to new target!!

I've singed up for park run, the are timed run events that the local councils do. Doing a 5km in the morning, it's on every sat so going to try and do that every week to improve my times.

Have a good weekend all x

You'll have a whoosh again and be down 4 by mon/tues i promise. The exercise will definitely help. Hubs is off to some ninja camp for the day tomorrow so im going to get up and have a long walk before he goes as i haven't done a tap of exercise in weeks. Then myself and the mini monster have ballet and waterbabies after.

P.S. Anne where are you??.?.

That sounds lovely kiwi :) I've got my little niece staying tomorrow night, kids bring so much happiness.

Anne's in the pub :) see it on Facebook earlier. X

That sounds lovely kiwi :) I've got my little niece staying tomorrow night, kids bring so much happiness.

Anne's in the pub :) see it on Facebook earlier. X

You're niece looks dotey on fb. I think Anne's got the right idea lol. I'm so utterly bored of dieting. It was chip shop day in the restaurant at work and I had to walk straight passed the counter.

Thanks, she's a cutey :)

Yes totally know what you mean. I'm thinking 100% for the next 2 weeks then I'll maintain at what ever weight I get too until after Christmas then see how I go.

Have you seen the John Lewis Christmas ad? I keep crying everytime I watch it!!!! Love it. X

10 1.25 this morning, no walk and one sizeable headache. Im going to take some tab, about a litre of water and see how I go.

Back