100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Going in and out of ketosis isn't going to make it easier... its going to make it harder jo. I would say maybe plan treat days every 2-4 weeks where you go and have a little cheat (nothing too drastic) and then at least you have something to look forward to a keep u motivated to be 100% until then? Do u think that might help? Eventually you could swap the food treat for another treat like shoes and makeup or something x

total loss = 34 lbs

Yeah I know, and that'd totally be my advice to anyone else! I'm just going to try and get the 4 weeks before I fly out for my wedding on track and then come back to plan when I get back to try and stabilise and learn to manage and maintain my weight.

Once I'm on plan I actually don't feel I need cheats its just getting past the few days. So focusing on one day at a time now and knowing after 4/5 days I won't crave the crap or want to binge.

http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/339757-jos-success-story.html

I can understand what you say about the plan is 100%...but at the same time beating yourself up over it is only going to make you blip even more and just trying to give you ways to avoid that misery. Well done on being on Day 3. What's the plan food wise today? 3 products and a SS+ meal or an 810 meal?

Why dont you also ask your CDC to still weigh you when she comes. or at least have an "official" weigh in on the morning that the CDC is due so you can keep tracking the weight as this might help keep you on track if the scales are going up?

Today I've got three shakes and chicken pieces for lunch as I don't like shakes in the office and hate the bars.

I do actually weigh myself every day and its seeing a lb or so go on of bloat from a binge day that motivates a 100% day for me. I just need to get through the first few days and I'll be fine. I get good losses so that keeps me on track further down the line.

http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/339757-jos-success-story.html

You have a plan for today hun which is super! you just need to keep focusing on the wedding dress....how many sleeps until the wedding now? (Everyone counts sleeps lol)

I don't see why not... there's nothing in them that's prohibited. It's normally meats and cheese etc that isn't allowed.. plus all the cambridge stuff is pasteurised I'm sure

total loss = 34 lbs

Feeling yuck :-( hungry, tired and have a headache!!! The joys of day 3 lol.

How's everyone doing?

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

I'm on day 1 again as I cheated last night oppps! Never mind!

total loss = 34 lbs

Oh no. Least your straight back on. I've had an extra coke zero to keep me on the straight and narrow lol.

It's bloody difficult when I cheat.... not worth it at all! How's the wedding plans going? Everyone's getting married!

total loss = 34 lbs

I'm not if it's any consolation lol x

Current loss: 33lbs and 27.5inches

Haha when I think of weddings I think or cake and lots of yummy food!

total loss = 34 lbs

Yeah me too! My make had Krispy Kreme donuts at her wedding and it just so happened to be the day I reached goal in 2009! She had a pic n mix as well!!! It was yummy haha

OMG donuts and pick a mix!!! Stop it lol.

Yeah wedding planning is going well, confirming it this weekend. Getting married in Cyprus in May :) will have a reception when we come back and then a month or so later have a honeymoon so loads to plan!!!!

Exciting liz re wedding! Where u going for honeymoon? Liz is this the 2nd time u have been on cambridge then?

total loss = 34 lbs

Exciting liz re wedding! Where u going for honeymoon? Liz is this the 2nd time u have been on cambridge then? total loss = 34 lbs

Yeah I did 5 stone in 5 months in 2009. But I went from 22 stone In 2006 down to 11 stone and a size 10 in 2009. I went up to 15 and a size 14-16 (I quit smoking October) and now I'm trying to get back down to 11 but with a totally different approach.
I've just been moved up to SS+ because I do too much exercise for SS. I used to hate exercise lol

Currently trying to locate the wagon lol! Dont think ive put on much weight but i certainly having lost any. Im off for the week so its been ice cream every day, wine in the evening etc supplementing the shakes.

Back