100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Interesting. How can I get extra iron without knocking myself out of ketosis?

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

spinach is an excellent source of Iron hun! either add to salads or dry fry with garlic/chilli and black pepper if youre on a higher plan

Thanks liz. I'm 14 st 4 lbs now and started as 16 st 10 lbs. It's taking me longer cos of my cheats but as long as it comes off I don't mind! I so desperately want to see the number 13.. even though it's unlucky ;) How you doing?

total loss = 34 lbs

Wow, well done!!! Remember you being so desperate to get into the 14's!!!! You see that in just over a week if your good :)
Day 5 for me, feel slightly better than yesterday but still not great. My other half is trying to get me to go out tomorrow night and keeps saying your fine as you are you can have a cheat!!! No I can't!!!! Bloody men lol. Defo hardly doing this smaller as I kind of had no choice before.

Men ay! I know I can't believe I've stuck to it long enough tbh... This is the only diet to ever work for me. I couldn't bare doing weight watchers for 1 lb a week lol. Small sacrifices mean big losses on the scales xx

total loss = 34 lbs

Yeah no what you mean. I just don't lose weight on weight watchers, gained 2lb one week and mostly stayed the same!! Just bought a size 12 bikini in the m&s sale. Not worn a bikini in years!!! It fits but no way would I wear it yet, too many wobbly bits still. Reckon another stone and I'll feel fine in it. Going to try it on every week whilst on this!!!

You can do it. You were so good last time... too good in fact. After this week you'll be sailing through to skinny with that bikini on

total loss = 34 lbs

Yes I know!! Remember them 2 weeks I stayed the same, that was tough!!!! I have 3 weeks and 6 days to lose a stone, not that I'm counting or anything lol.

So weighed myself this morning. 2 lbs up again...sigh... my own fault. I know its not the end of the world but its a plus on a week i was supposed to be losing at least 2 lbs and i replaced at least one meal every day with shakes. So annoying.

Don't worry liz you'll easily do that as long as you don't cheat. Such a shame kiwi but 2 lbs isn't a massive gain and just use it as extra motivation this week. Good luck x

total loss = 34 lbs

Had a steak salad. Was feeling pants. Might do step 2 or 3 plus exercise. Will see what the scales show tomorrow.

Don't actually feel like I've cheated as still so healthy. Not sure that's a good thing lol.

Don't actually feel like I've cheated as still so healthy. Not sure that's a good thing lol. Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

It's a good thing because you made wise choices :) that's always good

Current loss: 33lbs and 27.5inches

Yeah steak is fine as a treat. No carbs so that'd good!

total loss = 34 lbs

I'm turning into one of the people that use to annoy me when I was on the diet last time and in the zone. I use it think either stick to it it not and stop cheating. Guess I'm human after all lol.

Yeah had no Mayo or anything. Literally, steak, mushrooms and salad. The tomatoes and Beetroot will knock me out of ketosis though :-(

I'm sure it will be fine. Don't stress. Mmm beetroot

total loss = 34 lbs

Was nice. Then after my stick thin never gains an ounce 10 bloody stone boyfriend comes in with 2 squares of dark choc for me saying here have a treat, dark chocs good for you!!! I nearly punched him lol.

Oh and to add I didn't eat it lol. Just in case you think I'm head diving into a choc bar lol

I'm turning into one of the people that use to annoy me when I was on the diet last time and in the zone. I use it think either stick to it it not and stop cheating. Guess I'm human after all lol. Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Haha I sometimes think this, but then it's your journey and no one else's!
I'm 100% all the time but that's just personal choice.

Current loss: 33lbs and 27.5inches

Back