100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

2 minutes off my PB running tonight!!! I felt so good I didn't want to stop lol. 3.8KM in 22:47, that's through Central London so have to stop at some traffic lights too. Feeling super proud!!! Been doing this run about 6 weeks now. Getting a bit obsessed with this exercise lark lol. Even had random thoughts of becoming a personal trainer lol.

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 5lb :)

Jo - stick with it hun, you'll get there. Main thing is your here and at least eating low cal. You ever looked at the paleo diet? Might be worth a look as you don't have loads to lose and you get to eat more.

I've just nibbled on a fat chunk of cheese, better than crisps which were actually talking to me!

Anne xx

liz im on week 3 and drinking 3 litres of water towards end of day get hheadaches and if idont I feela bit light headedxxx

Hmmmmm not sure what to advise. I had them the first few weeks then the odd one say once a week. Don't be afraid to pop some painkillers. Hope you feel better xx

Day 5, hope today is better, I felt mentally weak yesterday, apart from the cheese I thought I survived ok. I'm so glad I didn't cave in completely anyway, I'd have been gutted this morning.
I want to see 13's!!

Anne xx

Day 5 Anne, this is great!!!!! It will be so worth it I promise. No little nibble here and there will satisfy you as much as how you will feel in 2 weeks in that dress at the wedding looking better than you've felt in ages.

Well I was 10 7.5 this morning so that was a drop of 0.75 from yesterday so we're going where I need to be.....slowly......so very slowly......... 8 lbs now to go until I'm in the 9's again. I'm determined it's going to happen before my hols on the 4th October. I have the bikini purchased!!!! Shake and a boiled egg for breakfast and I need to hit the gym at some stage today.

Thanks both, I did a full two weeks straight about a month or so ago but I was on these hormone tablets and I just wasn't losing. I've since stopped taking them as the side effects are worse than suffering the symptoms so hopeful this time round I will see results. It certainly doesn't come off as quickly as when I've done the diet in the past, I'm sure my metabolism is shot through years of yoyo dieting. My plan is to get through this weekend with the odd bit of protein when needed in the evening (danger time), and then hopefully drop down to ss for the duration of the following week.
Definitely feel less bloated today and my energy levels are good so I'm feeling quite strong and getting loads done around the house, always a bonus.
Good luck for today everyone.

Anne xx

Why am I so excited about seeing the number 13 on the scales when a couple of years ago I went to weight watchers, stepped on the scales and saw a 12 and actually stood and cried in the middle of the meeting because I was ashamed of myself?
I can't believe I have allowed myself to get like this, I know it's totally self inflicted and I can blame no one else but me.
The reason I fail is because the goal seems so far away and unachievable that I sometimes think why bother even trying.
I want to thank you both kiwi and liz, you have always been so very positive and seeing how far you both have come gives me hope that I can do it too.

Anne xx

Jo - stick with it hun, you'll get there. Main thing is your here and at least eating low cal. You ever looked at the paleo diet? Might be worth a look as you don't have loads to lose and you get to eat more.

Thought about it but think its either cambridge or sensible eating/gym for me and at the moment no patience for the latter but can't quite get my head around the former.

Glad I'm still here, rather than giving up!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Why am I so excited about seeing the number 13 on the scales when a couple of years ago I went to weight watchers, stepped on the scales and saw a 12 and actually stood and cried in the middle of the meeting because I was ashamed of myself?
I can't believe I have allowed myself to get like this, I know it's totally self inflicted and I can blame no one else but me.
The reason I fail is because the goal seems so far away and unachievable that I sometimes think why bother even trying.
I want to thank you both kiwi and liz, you have always been so very positive and seeing how far you both have come gives me hope that I can do it too.

Anne xx

I think the majority of us (thought not all) who are here have a much deeper issue than just loving food, and I think one of the best things we can do for ourselves is not beat ourselves up and forgive ourselves for getting it wrong sometimes.

I'm so self critical and even if everything is going right for me I always come back to 'but I'm fat so its not worth as much'. And then I binge, and feel worse. However, since coming back from my wedding, my need to binge has disappeared, and while I don't want to reduce that to being married because I've never been the sort of girl who thinks a man is necessary for self worth, I can't help but think that subconsciously somewhere a little voice is telling me if he thinks I'm worth marrying I must be alright, and that's led me to stop punishing myself with a binge/guilt cycle.

So its totally all about finding your self worth and a huge part of that is believing that you're OK, not perfect, but good enough. Not a failure but a work in progress. I wish I could've done that for myself!

You're here now and that's what matters.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I think the majority of us (thought not all) who are here have a much deeper issue than just loving food, and I think one of the best things we can do for ourselves is not beat ourselves up and forgive ourselves for getting it wrong sometimes. I'm so self critical and even if everything is going right for me I always come back to 'but I'm fat so its not worth as much'. And then I binge, and feel worse. However, since coming back from my wedding, my need to binge has disappeared, and while I don't want to reduce that to being married because I've never been the sort of girl who thinks a man is necessary for self worth, I can't help but think that subconsciously somewhere a little voice is telling me if he thinks I'm worth marrying I must be alright, and that's led me to stop punishing myself with a binge/guilt cycle. So its totally all about finding your self worth and a huge part of that is believing that you're OK, not perfect, but good enough. Not a failure but a work in progress. I wish I could've done that for myself! You're here now and that's what matters. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well Said Jo :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back