100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

That's a fab loss hun. Break it down into 2 week chunks. That's what I did as 12 weeks seemed so long at the start but goes so quick!!! You'll be fine just stick to it, your social life will still be there in 12 weeks. X

Total loss - 3 stone 7lb :)

Yes you're right 3lbs is good considering the cheat day, I guess I just thought it may of been more as I lost 7lbs the first time I ever did it in week 1. I came on earlier (sorry to much info) but at least I know why I feel so gross!!

Anne if I even see Pringles that lid is popping off and not stopping so don't beat yourself up, we would have all nailed the tube!!

Liz the best thing for you is to keep up the exercise cos if you have got to the point of loving it you have quite literally beaten the weight and diet battle as that will enable you to have a fairly normal diet and maintain happily :) I can't wait to get back to that stage!! Reading your posts make me remember it's possible so Thankyou :)

Hope you all had a good day, I best make my shake!!! Xx

Morning all,

How's everyone getting on?

I still feel really sick :-( not sure why!! It's like I'm really hungry and it's making me feel queasy. 3 days like this now is testing my resolve!!! Not sure what to do!!! Maybe I need to eat a bit more, only been having a protein shake for breakfast and it seems to be worse then. Can't cook anything as leave the house so early.

Ps - I'm not pregnant lol.

One weetabix and a splash of milk as well as the shake or boil eggs the night before?

I was 10 5 this morning. 0.5 lb mysterious weigh gain overnight, the perils of daily weighing. Anyway I'm still at goal. Onwards and downwards. Best of luck today everyone.

Been thinking why I feel sick and last Friday I had my implant taken out and as we want to try for a baby after we get married I decided to get the pill, since then the queasy thing started. Anyone else had problems with the pill like this? Just googled it and it's deffo a common side effect of it :-( what do I do now?? Bloody body lol.

Liz, have you chosen your wedding dress yet? I'm seriously thinking of a beach wedding but wouldn't have a clue what to wear. Not a first marriage for either of us, and I am somewhat older than yourself so would have to take that into consideration.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Anne xx

Yes I choose a dress but that was when we were getting married in the uk. It's this:
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410431705.860649.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410431718.797256.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410431729.605602.jpg

Now we're getting married in Cyprus I might get one not as big at the bottom. Anne have a look at the sentido Cypria bay hotel, we're getting married there next October. It's on the Thomas cook website. Looks amazing plus the travel agent got married there. X

Anne, would you go for 50's style, 3/4 length with a full skirt and a birdcage net rather than a veil?

It'll take time to recover, you've lost the weight very quickly although I know from past experience that I'm never going to get my pre-children figure back even if I got to 9 stone!
I seem to have lost 1.5lbs since this morning. Haha. If I can lose a lb by tomorrow, I will have stayed the same this week. I'd actually be ok with that.
I'm just aiming at damage limitation till after the weekends jovalities, it seems only sensible.

Anne xx

Back