100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Lost a lb yesterday anyway? Think my scales needs new batteries. I'm aiming for a 4 lb loss for the week when i see my CDC tomorrow night.

That's fab :) I'm hoping that come the weekend I'm back to 11.5/11.6. Planning on staying on ss+ this weekend but who knows lol. I'm not stressing though as I'm still under original target.

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

I'm the same so I find it really difficult to justify to my stomach why it's so empty. It thinks something must have happened to my throat.

Well in my news for today I collected the pleated denim jumpsuit I'd ordered from Zara in my local outlet last night. To say I love it is an understatement. It does nothing for me in the waist area but it's so comfy and warm (I'm freezing all the time now) I think it will be a wardrobe staple this Christmas although my sister reckons she can't be seen in public with me in a denim onesie.....

I'm intrigued by this onesie, is it still in Zara do you know? Will check out the web. It's got really cold here too, the wind is really biting. Where in Ireland are you? X

So close :) You sticking to it this weekend? I really want to but so hard at the mo, fingers crossed!!! Day 3 today and absolutly starving, weird as last week I managed 6 days SS+ and didn't feel hungry at all!

Yes intend to be good all weekend. Christmas party is next friday and im wearing white so need to be very diligent between now and then.

Weigh in tonight. I think Ive only lost about 2 lbs but sure its better than nothing at this stage.

Well done ladies on ur successes you have done well xx

Thanks Melissa :)

Love your post kiwi!!!! Don't ask how my weekend is going!! Exercise wise it's fine, diet wise :-/

3.5 lb gain since Sat. Thoroughly deserved. Back on it now again this morning to get it off before my Christmas party Friday night.

10 1 this morning SS+ this week until my christmas party on friday.

Last edited:
Back