100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Me too Kiwi - if I get through Dec still at 11.06 I'd be well happy. Day 2 of being back on plan, hoping my 5lb gain will be gone by Friday and then plan is to stay on SS as much as possible between now and new year. next event is next Weds. Oh the joys!!!

I'm collecting more tetras on Thursday and then not back until the new year. If I get through to Jan 5th without going over 10 5 again I'll be a happy camper.

Thing is we have been here so long now you know we have maintained (in own little ways) so I don't see eating as scary now. We have control now, well most of the time :)

Off out for a run, done a PB last night 28.26 for 5km. Was so happy. Don't think I'll get a PB tonight, it's very windy.

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Love catching up with you all :)

December is Russian roulette with the scales, 1 night out = weight on, few days SS = weight off I wish it was January lol

Keep up the good work x

Morning,

I've been reading your posts angel, your doing so well. Like you I'd like to get through December still being in the same stone bracket!!!

Not feeling to goof today, feel really bleugh so not going into work!! Hate the winter, need to move to a warmer place.

I was allergic to getting up this morning. I've fallen into the same old trap most of us do at some stage. Still doing SS+ but picking here and there so I'm never fully in ketosis and then permanently starving so while I'm still losing the weight I put on over the weekend I'm just making it so much more difficult for myself.

10 0.25 this morning. 0.5 lbs off all time low. T-2 to Christmas party.

Hot water bottles :)

Not only is it freezing but due to Ketosis we feel it more than others.
It's my hands & feet that feel it the most.

Keep up the fab work ladies x

OMG I'm freezing and hungry tonight. my stomach is grumbling away. Watching my fav christmas movie in bed and all I want is a chinese takeaway. Anyway early weigh in tomorrow and I've only just lost the weekend gain so no treats for me!

How is every one else doing? cant believe its been 6 months since we started this thread.

Totally been AWOL lol. Plodding along wishing christmas would hurry up now so I can get back to normal. I'm a few lb up but hardly on plan as too hard with so many social events. Running wise I've been very good so think that's helping with the gains. Done 8km sat and a whopping 12km Sunday!!! Never been over 10km so well pleased with that. Didn't stop once either.

Hope everyone's good :)

Totally been AWOL lol. Plodding along wishing christmas would hurry up now so I can get back to normal. I'm a few lb up but hardly on plan as too hard with so many social events. Running wise I've been very good so think that's helping with the gains. Done 8km sat and a whopping 12km Sunday!!! Never been over 10km so well pleased with that. Didn't stop once either. Hope everyone's good :) Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

12 k is flipping fab !

Massive well done :)

That's amazing Liz. I'm plodding along too, not in any way on plan. Substituting a shake for meals here and there. I'm up 2 proper lbs at the moment so it's damage limitation really until Jan 5th. Loads of wine in the house with crisps and chocolate. Never good for me.

Christmas week weigh in so I know where I'm starting from on January 5th. 10 1.25 this morning. Happy Christmas all. Enjoy the season and see you in the new year for a fit and healthy January!

Santa's bringing a fitbit and their weighing scales for Christmas. New Years resolution is to stop ignoring the gym. In the meantime bottoms up!

Hi All,

How was your Christmas? I feel so fat!!! Never want to see food again ever at the mo!!! I've not been good, trying to do a SS+ day today in preperation for wanting to wear soemthing nice tomorrow night. I am going back onto SS+ for a few weeks from 02/01, having my wedding dress measurements done at the end of Feb so i want to be the smallest i can get by then and that way i have to stay that way until October for the wedding.

Running wise I have been very good, got my PB in both my 5KM and 10KM in the last week, ran 10KM in 1 hour 1 min, knocking nearly 3 mins of my best ever time!! Have now signed up for 3 half marathons in 6 months starting in March (not sure if I've mentioned that already). All of my Christmas presents were running bits which was good. Just waiting for the Fitbit surge to be launched, I so want one!!!

Happy new year all xx

I'm very jealous of your running. You're doing so well. I've been busy making plans to be good and then breaking them. i've about 5 lbs on I reckon. Even had a full size Lindt chocolate Santa for lunch. Intended to start back today and then didnt bother. I got the fitbit charge for christmas and their weighing scales. they are down in my dads house so I'll get them NYD. Back to work tomorrow so I'm going to pack a bag tonight and head to the gym before I go in. I've no excuses tomorrow. I'm sick of the sight of food too. Shouldnt have bought what I bought. No one ate all the junk only me. They were all trying to be good because I was so much smaller this year lol!

I'm 10 6.25 this morning so up 5 lbs. Tut tut. Headed down to the gym bright and early before work and it was closed so I went shopping instead. I did have a Cambridge shake though for breakfast so the rewind has started.

Happy new year to you :)

Love you glasses, they really suit you and your face looks tiny :)

Have you used your fitbit yet? I really want the surge one but it's not released in the UK yet, i.t's the HR and GPS one.

Your gym post made me LOL this morning on FB, so funny. You don't need a gym to go outside running :) Shame we are not closer and we got go running together.

So I have contacted a new lady that does Cambridge (my old one no longer does it). She is coming to mine Friday morning, can not wait to do a few weeks back on SS, so need to detox and feel thin again. I am still a size 12 but the bloat makes me feel a size 18 again, not good!!

Back