100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Very bad day yesterday. Back to myself today - going to have three saintly days to get my 3 unsaintly lbs off between now and Friday as heading to London on friday for a little family break with my two.

Well we can both get back on track today then kiwi! I'm very tired so I'm hoping a light eating day and a short run will have me an early night too!

Xxx

Morning,

How was yesterday Kiwi? Hope your back on track.

Tigg - nice of your husband :) Good luck today with your fast day.

Nothing major with me. All still good. Ran 10KM last night on a new route that was quite rough and hilly. I could feel it in my knee a bit, deffo time to book a sports massage I think as I could feel a real tightness in my hamstring too which was pulling, actually think that's why my knee was hurting too. Wasn't major pain more of an ache and was only towards the end. Weight is STS but I'm pleased with this as it means I'm not having the gains a losses like I was. Hoping for maybe 1lb come sat but would be happy with a STS as long as I don't gain.

Hope everyone is doing well :) xx

Well done Liz! I went out last night and about 3 minutes in, it started chucking it down. I was soaked through by the end, but managed much more running, so feeling positive. Hip hurts this morning as a consequence of running at a funny angle I think...

xx

Circling at the 141.5 wagon at present, no sign of losing the 3 lb gain. I'm having a low carb, low cal day today. Yesterday was not good either.

500 cals for me today to reset. Eggs for breakfast and fish for lunch. Loads of green tea and early to bed. That's the plan and I'm going well so far today. Took some multivitamins as well.

Well done on the running Liz and yes get yourself a massage and remember to stretch, if you're not sure what stretches to do ask your sports masseur for some tips.

Extra brownie point for the soggy running Flic!

Kiwi, you know it'll come off if you do things right so here's to a good day!

Xxx

Thanks all - well done on your running too Flic :)

My sister in law is a sports massager, I text her earlier and she has offered to give me a massage tomorrow night!! Will let you know how it goes. Was planning a run tomorrow night so will go tonight instead, maybe not another 10KM though, maybe 7-8.

xx

Morning all,

I am back to pre unexpected weekend in bath weight so that's good. Now to shift these other lbs.

Last Physio session with my lovely Physio today. We have a moving date so I won't be up here next time I need fixing! Need to find someone else good! It's harder than I realised.

Hope you're all doing well!

Xxx

Morning lovelies,

Looking like another soggy run again tonight - I won't let it deter me, though might need to put my trainers in the washing machine! haha. Today's run will be halfway through the 8 week program - I think it gets much harder from here.

Well done on your reset day Kiwi, and fab news about the weigh in Tigg!

xx

10 0.5 this morning so its coming down again. Porridge and green tea today for me before hitting London tomorrow for the weekend. I've booked the Mad Hatters Afternoon Tea for the 3 of us in the Sanderson tomorrow. Hoping I can talk him into us sharing one when we're there as I know we'll probably head out for dinner with his sister tomorrow night. Have the small person with me so that will limit the alcohol to a glass of prosecco or two over the weekend. Can't wait! No plans otherwise for the weekend. Catch up with friends and family, hit a few museums / shops.....................

How's everyone today?

Onwards and downwards!

Well done on your losses Kiwi and Tigg.

Kiwi - hope you have a fab time in London :)

Flic - enjoy you run. My Sat long run looks like it might be a wet one too!! Will cool you down!!

5KM ran last night and into the 27's, ran a new PB of 27:58 last night. Felt like I sprinted last night. Was nice to get out of breath, felt like I really pushed it. Felt so short though, I'm use to doing at least 10KM's now so was nice to do a shorter one. Off for the massage tonight

xx

Afternoon everyone!

How was your massage Liz?

I got the train home last night due to vehicle change over after being on call and it was total gridlock on the roads so I just ran the 3 miles home. Nice to be able to do things like that!

Tonight is a five mile run with parkrun in the morning and a 7/8 miler on Sunday.

I hope you have a great time in London Kiwi!

Xxx

Morning all,

Massage was amazing thanks tigg, she said I had lots of knots especially on one leg which she worked on, could feel the lumps when she was massaging them. Bit tender yesterday. Off for my long run soon, trying 10+ miles.

Weigh in this morning and a lb off. Well happy with that as no ups and downs. Think it's finally settled.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend xx

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Morning all, Massage was amazing thanks tigg, she said I had lots of knots especially on one leg which she worked on, could feel the lumps when she was massaging them. Bit tender yesterday. Off for my long run soon, trying 10+ miles. Weigh in this morning and a lb off. Well happy with that as no ups and downs. Think it's finally settled. Hope you all have a lovely weekend xx Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

How was your run today? Sports massage always leaves me feels a bit bruised the next day but then after that it feels so much better.
Parkrun was good this morning. Not got my time yet but it's my first timed run in a while! I'm going out for a long one tomorrow!

Well done on the loss too Liz!

Xxx

Run was fab thanks. Done half a marathon, 10 mins quicker than last time. Done it in 2:12. How was parkrun? Xx Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Well done and the half time. That's great. Parkrun was damp and muddy but I got a pb so that's all good. I'm aiming to break 30 minutes next week!

Xxx

You can not beat a parkrun PB :) well done.

How's your weekend going? Mines good, busy though!!! Lots of wedding bits and seeing my niece as she's one on Tuesday xx

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

You can not beat a parkrun PB :) well done. How's your weekend going? Mines good, busy though!!! Lots of wedding bits and seeing my niece as she's one on Tuesday xx Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

That sounds like a good weekend! This is my first non working weekend in three weeks so I have been out in Greenwich today and tonight I'm cooking scallops and tuna for our dinner with a glass of wine.

I'm quite pleased with my pb on my first parkrun for about a year! Just means it's getting easier for me!

Happy birthday for your niece!

Xxx

Back