10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

Riiiiight- I is off plan as of now but eating relatively healthily for the time being and have decided to count my syns anyway, and then take them off my weekly allowance or I'll never get to target! Will try a couple of Success Express day next week aswell, with some speed/superspeed soup if I get time to make it!

So...
- 3 Dairy Milk squares (4.5 syns)
- 2 TruFree digestive biscuits (5 syns)
- Cadbury's Highlights (2 syns) made with boiled water and 100ml skimmed milk (2 syns)
- Alpen light bar (3 syns)
- 3 Jacob's R&SS thins (3 syns)

Total to come off my weekly allowance so far: 19.5 syns

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Last edited:
Monday 07/03 - Extra Easy

I don't know what's gotten into me today! I feel like following EE to make sure I get SF in my meals... odd! Will see how long this lasts - good thing I'm all prepared to be stood up by my Monday coffee date again, otherwise being cancelled on at the last minute would throw me right off.

Breakfast
- 2 choc Weetabix (HExB + 2 syns) with 200ml skimmed milk (4/7 HExA)
- Pineapple and grapes
- Black coffee with sweetener
- Small bite of chocolate cake (5 syns)

Lunch
- Indonesian Nasi Goreng

- Caffe Nero skinny cappucino (2 syns) and reduced fat orange and cranberry muffin (oh I dunno, 20 syns?)
- 5 small violet sweets (3 syns)

So it's past 8pm, I've not had any dinner yet but I have done the following:

- bought a self help book and read a good few chapters already.
- got my corporate finance assignment results - it's not good.
- had my first tutoring session with the kid across the road, £20 up, result!
- ordered my Shred DVD.
- decided I am going to start my management accounting assignment tonight rather than leave it until tomorrow.
- decided I am going to make a superspeed soup with whatever superspeed stuff I can find in the house - at the moment it's looking like leeks, onion, a can of mixed beans, a can of baked beans in tomato sauce, cabbage, and a chicken stock cube...

Dinner
- Minestrone pasta mugshot
- Banana
- 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA) - hot

Made the soup - it's now leeks, cabbage, grated carrot, mixed beans, baked beans in tomato sauce, chicken stock, salt and basil. Have poured into two cupcake tray (saw this tip on a thread and thought it sounded good!) and kept a container-full for tomorrow. I don't think it'll taste great but made do with what I had and I think it'll be enough to keep me on track for a few days.

Total to come off my weekly allowance so far: 41.5 syns

Last edited:
Hellooo. I didn't have any Tabasco sauce or curry powder so I used Nando's hot peri peri sauce, paprika, garam masala, pisa hua dhaniya, red chilli powder, namak and zeera :) I'd definitely use less tomatoes next time, and the lemon was a bit much :( but good other than that! xxx

I don't think I'll bother with it hun. I don't like the lemon & too much tomato thing that they've got going on with their curry recipes. I'll just do my own lamb curry recipe :)

Rounding my naughty day syns up to 50, so 105 - 50 = 55, that's 7/8 a day, which I can do :) if I get a couple of syn-free days in, I'll be happy too! Done it before, I can do it again :) Right, so a bit of assignment briefing over EastEnders on BBC Three, then atleast get an intro or plan done for the essay, and off to bed before an early start in the morning...

Night all xxx

You can do it!! X

I have a horribly sore throat and * week has just started

:(

BUTTTT... yesterday I got into a pair of Topshop size 8 trousers :eek: So really determined to tone up in order to feel comfortable in my own body, because at the moment I still dislike bits (well, lots!).

Meant to do my run today - who knows if I'll make it through the day on good spirits? Didn't do any situps yesterday, don't want to get out of the habit so I need nudges and pokes to remind me!

Last edited:
Tuesday 08/03 - Green

Breakfast
- 1 small slice wholemeal toast (1/2 HExB1) with Flora Light (0.5 syn) and frylighted egg

Breakfast part II
- 1 small slice wholemeal toast (1/2 HExB1) with 5g Nutella (1.5 syn) and tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA1)

- 2 sugar free Boots cough sweets (0.5 syn)

Bought my dumbbells today for waiting for the Shred DVD to arrive and I shall be getting started.

Lunch
- Homemade soup with 14g cheese (1/2 HExA2)
- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA1) and 3 Nutella cupcakes (3 syns)

I'm also an 8 in Next trousers - this is a weird feeling.

Dinner
- Homemade soup with 14g cheese (1/2 HExA2)
- Pear
- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA1) and 2 Alpen light bars (HExB2)

Total syns: 5.5 syns

Last edited:
2 x different shop size 8's = you are a size 8!!! x

2 x different shop size 8's = you are a size 8!!! x

Can we make that 4?... :eek:

I never imagined I'd be size 8 for trousers in any shop, never mind New Look, Topshop, Republic and Next... It's sinking in that this time last year, I was bursting out of my 14s but too ignorant to buy 16s, and now look... It's kind of overwhelming but I don't want to be too happy about it because I know how easily I can fall off track. Haven't done my run today, or any sit ups since Sunday night, but I am looking forward to getting my Shred DVD and making the most of it :)

xxx

Can we make that 4?... :eek:

I never imagined I'd be size 8 for trousers in any shop, never mind New Look, Topshop, Republic and Next... It's sinking in that this time last year, I was bursting out of my 14s but too ignorant to buy 16s, and now look... It's kind of overwhelming but I don't want to be too happy about it because I know how easily I can fall off track. Haven't done my run today, or any sit ups since Sunday night, but I am looking forward to getting my Shred DVD and making the most of it :)

xxx

Wooohooooooo! Think it's time for a bit of Shanno n Banto! :banana dancer::banana dancer: LOL!
Lady A is proud of juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Well done on the size 8!! Oh how I long to be that size haha!

Wednesday 09/03 - Green

Essay munch
- 2 TruFree digestive biscuits (5 syns) and 4 Jacob's R&SS thins (4 syns)

Breakfast
- Mefanamic acid tablet
- Flucloxacillin capsule
- Ibuprofen
- 28g Bran Flakes (HExB1) with 150ml warm skimmed milk (3/7 HExA1)
- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA1)
- Apple and tangerine

Lunch
- Homemade soup with green beans, broccoli and 14g cheese (1/2 HExA2)

- Black coffee with sweetener

Dinner
- Homemade soup with green beans, broccoli, 14g cheese (1/2 HExA2) and 1 small slice wholemeal toast (1/2 HExB2)
- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA1) and Alpen Light bar (1/2 HExB2)

Total syns: 9 syns

Last edited:
10st10lbs said:
Wednesday 09/03 - Purple

Essay munch
- 2 TruFree digestive biscuits (5 syns) and 4 Jacob's R&SS thins (4 syns)

Breakfast
- Mefanamic acid tablet
- Flucloxacillin capsule
- Ibuprofen
- 28g Bran Flakes (HExB) with 150ml warm skimmed milk (3/7 HExA)
- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA)

Total syns: 9 syns

What does purple mean? Lol
I have been having colourful days too, anything but red, green and orange!!

Bought my dumbbells today for waiting for the Shred DVD to arrive and I shall be getting started.

Hiya chickie, did the dreaded shred arrive??

Mine came this morning so I have been and bought the weights and am ready to rock 'n' roll!!!!!......I think!!! :confused:

Good luck with yours! :D
Have you taken your pre-measurements yet???

Sexy sexy sexy!!!! :bunnydance:

Hiya chickie, did the dreaded shred arrive??

Mine came this morning so I have been and bought the weights and am ready to rock 'n' roll!!!!!......I think!!! :confused:

Good luck with yours! :D
Have you taken your pre-measurements yet???

Hello hun! Not arrived as of yet, I have a feeling it'll come today though :)

Pre-measurements have been taken! :eek: Not much change since September unfortunately...

Bust - 33"
Under bust/Waist - 28"
Thighs - 21"
Arms - 11"
Hips - 34"

xxx

Sexy sexy sexy!!!! :bunnydance:

I know you are but what am I? :cool: ;)

Thursday 10/03 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- Grapes
- 2 chocolate Weetabix (HExB + 2 syns) with 250ml skimmed milk (5/7 HExA)

I have a horrible feeling that I read somewhere that grapes aren't superfree...

- Onken FF strawberry yoghurt (I was drinking this out of the tub on the bus... Got some funny looks lol)

Lunch
- Creamy cheese pasta mugshot (2 syns)
- Apple

- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA) and TruFree digestive biscuit (2.5 syns)

Dinner
- Homemade soup with broccoli and syn free houmous
- Seekh kebab (3 syns) and cucumber, lettuce, tomato and onion salad with EL Mayo (0.5 syn)

- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA) and Sainsbury's oatmeal and raisin cookie (11.5 syns)

Total syns: 21.5 syns

Oopsie daisy. Definitely making some more soup tomorrow!

Last edited:
Back