Weigh in tomorrow yikes!!!!!
Been a good week been 100% hoping for 7lbs cos I'm worth it lol
Not much going on today will post more later xxx

Kazz2011 said:
Morning peeps!!!!!
Weigh in tomorrow yikes!!!!!
Been a good week been 100% hoping for 7lbs cos I'm worth it lol
Not much going on today will post more later xxx

Good luck Kazz :) hope you get your 7 :)

Really really hungry today!!!! Hadvtibhave my last shake early bout 5.30 before u could make dinner fir the boys otherwise I would definately been picking at their plates mash potato and cabbage never been more tempting not fussed about the meat and gravy lol resisted and it better be worth it tomorrow!!!!!!! Oh Cam having choc fudge cake and ice cream now ........

Week 1 weigh in ..... didnt get my 7lbs ...........i hit 11 woop woop woop how good do i feel today.. right week 2 now underway lets see what next thursday brings xxxxx

Kazz2011 said:
Week 1 weigh in ..... didnt get my 7lbs ...........i hit 11 woop woop woop how good do i feel today.. right week 2 now underway lets see what next thursday brings xxxxx

Fantastic!!!!!

Friday yee ha!!! Just done the weekly shop In the whole trolley there were 12 bottles of water fir me!!!!!
Working tomorrow wee bit o overtime seems lime a good idea at the time but when it comes to getting up at 5 am maybe not such a great idea after all ;)
Don't think buying my own scales was such a brilliant idea either trying not to be a daily scale hopper but it's tempting !!!!!!!
Ok enough waffle what day am I on???? Think it's day 9 and 100% all the way only 91 to go ......... XXXXXXX
gonna be a skinny(ish) hot mama at Christmas do this year can't wait lbd and killer heels instead of trousers and baggy top!!!!!!!
Happy dayz feeling good x sending my good vibes out to all on the exante train x

Kazz and all you ladies with a family to cater for...I take a jolly big hat off to you...My gosh I have it easy...Hubby just called from Tesco car park ...what did I want? Well my fridge has cold water in for shakes...a large jug replenished each day with cold fresh coffee to add to my shakes ...and a few left over jars 1/2 opened of condiments.
I have a cupboard full of Bottled drinks..Dr Pepper etc...and I do have a little extra protein ready cooked in the fridge for desperate moments...It is so easy not having to cook or shop for others...Really big HATS OFF to you mums at home with kiddiwinks...You must be stronger than you think...keep it up and keep it off....

Thanks chick well shopping and cooking for family is tough at times but do u know what's worse ???? Tomorrow morning when i go to work at 6 am i gotta bake fresh rolls pastries and croissants omg that smell is a killer especially the chocolate croissants my absolute favorite drooooooollll gonna be hard not to have my brekkie shake too early I think!!
But I'll make it and look forward to my xfactor treat of my bar and can o coke zero yummy ;). Xxx

Kazz2011 said:
Thanks chick well shopping and cooking for family is tough at times but do u know what's worse ???? Tomorrow morning when i go to work at 6 am i gotta bake fresh rolls pastries and croissants omg that smell is a killer especially the chocolate croissants my absolute favorite drooooooollll gonna be hard not to have my brekkie shake too early I think!!
But I'll make it and look forward to my xfactor treat of my bar and can o coke zero yummy ;). Xxx

Oh gosh that sounds hard :( you're so strong :)

If a was that strong would I be this size now????? Mmmmmmmm there's a thought!! But in gonna shift this flab and it ain't coming back!!!
We can do it ..all the way XXXXXXX

Kazz2011 said:
If a was that strong would I be this size now????? Mmmmmmmm there's a thought!! But in gonna shift this flab and it ain't coming back!!!
We can do it ..all the way XXXXXXX

It takes a stronger person to break all their ingrained habits and change their life than someone who has never struggled with their weight to stay thin ;)

Amen lol XXXXXXX ;) I'm feeling really good at the minute I re read my old diary and know where I screwed up last time this time no breaks not slip ups and 100% all the way!!
I did giggle at some of the crap on there though good to look back at it now x

I want crisps !!!! ;(
Just took a 150g bag of crisps out the cupboard and I was so gonna open it and scoff the lot!!! But made my shake instead today gonna be tough I think may have to add an extra pack so will that still count at 100%?????????
maybe if I chop a bar up that will take the edge of later as I'm on 2 nd shake o the day now. Been up since 5 am .....
I know what it is I'm watching the football usually lager and munchies go along with the game!!! Oh well not giving in will try and make it through today with 3 packs ......

That one bag of crisps had 570cals in!!!!! A full days cals in one binge! So chuffed the packet remains closed!!!!! ;) x in the zone again x

I ate the crisps ;( knew it was gonna be a rough day I caved and felt crap so I had chicken stir fry to finish a **** day off!!!!!!!!!!
Worried I'm getting obsessive now after I ate the crisps I felt like I wanted to throw up but didn't I took a xenical dunno why thought it would help so stupid!!!!!!!!! I also took a movicol this is not a good path right now!!!! I ate in secret the house was empty my hubby thinks I'm doing so well I feel like a failure and it's only week 2 .........
Anyone been here?????
Trying to get back on track today !!!!!!!!!

Thanks peeps!! Back on track 2 shakes and a bar today!!!! It's funny I looked back at my old diary and mast time my first slip up was on day 9/10 guess what day yesterday was???? Yup I managed to get back on track then and I will this time xx thanks fir support xx feel free to kick my butt if it happens again lol

Back