Total Solution 11.11 by 11/11/11

Kazz2011 said:
Thanks peeps!! Back on track 2 shakes and a bar today!!!! It's funny I looked back at my old diary and mast time my first slip up was on day 9/10 guess what day yesterday was???? Yup I managed to get back on track then and I will this time xx thanks fir support xx feel free to kick my butt if it happens again lol

That's the spirit babe :D
Keep it up!!! X

Oh I'm a liar it was week 3 !!!!!!! Convinced it was only week 2 when I caved ooooppppss oh well I'm over it now !!!!!! Bring on week 2 !!!!

Kazz2011 said:
Oh I'm a liar it was week 3 !!!!!!! Convinced it was only week 2 when I caved ooooppppss oh well I'm over it now !!!!!! Bring on week 2 !!!!

There you go you did better this time than last time ;)
3 weeks without a slip up is pretty good going ;)

I'm back on track!!!!!!
Got some bullion not had any yet but will try it tomorrow!!!
Been 100% since my slip on Saturday so damage control and fingers crosses fir Thursday !!! Hoping to hit 13.7 but need 4lb loss to get there mmmmmm we shall see xx feeling good again xx

Oh well 3lbs down today that's the first stone gone 2 more to go !!!!! Struggled today had 2 shakes and a meal been suffering from headaches this week and for some reason I feel eating something helps! Probably all in my head but just for the last week it's made me feel better!!!!
Gonna try ts again tomorrow and get back on track! If 2 shakes and a small meal gives me a 3 lb loss maybe that's the way it's gonna work for me but would much prefer to do it ts !!!!!!!
This makes no sense I'm rambling again ....

I'm still here been struggling and taken a break fae this diary didn't want to drag everyone down with my weakness!!!

Right sob story.... over tomorrow morning I will be weighing in and over the last 7 days I have been full on 100% ts nothing but water coffee shakes and a bar a day!!!

Feeling in a much better place now have around 3 weeks of ts ahead excited for weigh in and better get my laptop out cos I think my wee elephant needs a big jump lol here's hoping !! Xxxxxx

gud for you Kazz...my 1st weigh in this time round is next tues....I lost 85 last year then put up 28 grrr..restarted last week...best of luck fireflii xxxx

thanx peeps im really in a good place (again!) totally lost trak of my weeks and stuff but with my faffing about having 2 shakes and a meal no shakes just crap and generally wasting my time i decided to pack it in for a week or so then get my big fat butt in gear and sort myself out. Still been checking in on this site but not posting lol stalking you all........
Happy dance today for the first time in ages im on 13st 0 full week of TS paid off another 3 weeks to go hoping to get under 12st but may be pushing 12.5 instead anyway gotta be better than the 15.7 i was hitting in march.. hust think where i could have been right now if i had stuck to it and not messed around so much anyhoo never mind its where i am now that counts!!!!!
Have a fantastic monday people and hopefully i will be posting more this week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kazz2011 said:
thanx peeps im really in a good place (again!) totally lost trak of my weeks and stuff but with my faffing about having 2 shakes and a meal no shakes just crap and generally wasting my time i decided to pack it in for a week or so then get my big fat butt in gear and sort myself out. Still been checking in on this site but not posting lol stalking you all........
Happy dance today for the first time in ages im on 13st 0 full week of TS paid off another 3 weeks to go hoping to get under 12st but may be pushing 12.5 instead anyway gotta be better than the 15.7 i was hitting in march.. hust think where i could have been right now if i had stuck to it and not messed around so much anyhoo never mind its where i am now that counts!!!!!
Have a fantastic monday people and hopefully i will be posting more this week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad it's going well :D and you can't think what if, I should have been at goal ages ago, but we're only human x you're doing great x

Made my doctors appointment now that I'm 13 st I feel I am ready to face the doc and see what can be done with my varicous veins ugly lumpy things!!!! Hopefully another few lbs down by next Monday gonna keep ts up for another 3 weeks feeling good XXXXXXX

Still going well feeling pretty good at the moment!!! Had some coments about how well I'm looking from some and others saying how they would love to give this diet a try!!!! Funnily enough the ones who want to try it used yo be slimmer than me but they can't admit that I'm now the slimmer one!!! Had "oh your nearly the same size as me!!" when it's pretty clear I'm smaller and " your only a few lbs off my weight" which is also a load of crap!!!
I'm so tempted to get my scales out and see how close they are to my weight now!! Be a real eye opener for them to admit I'm not the fat one anymore!!!!!
I'm sticking with this and going shopping with my thin pals we will see who looks best in the changing rooms lol xxxxxx. Oh I sound really *****y today but I'm luvving it!!

U sound so happy & in the zone kaz! Thats fab. Well dne! Im havin a :( day so far so in need of inspiration! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooops been AWOL again!!
My poor diary is very neglected yet again!! Been busy this week more good days than
bad few slip ups but in all still feeling ok!!

Kind of dreading going to docs on monday about the veins dunno what he will say but one thing he can't sat is it's my weight omg what if he does I've gone from 15.7 to 13 ok it's taken longer cos I've messed about but would have been even longer on ww!!!
I've had surgery on both legs on the past one when I was just 22 the other 5 years ago can they do surgery again????????

Guess I wlll have to wait and see x

Back