12 lbs- slimming buddy?

Well it didn't happen, I ended up putting 1/2lb on, (sorry TMI to follow) I haven't been to the toilet since last Thursday so I'm hoping that it's just that so I've been & bought some Senakot which I should have got at the beginning of the week.

Oh well, not getting too stressed about it as there's nothing I can do & won't get the 2lbs that I've got left to hit my target next week as I'm at 2 parties at the weekend. Will get there after Xmas xx

such a sham but enjoy your christmas do's. I am hoping to STS as am at target now. was supposed to be going out Friday night but someone didn't bother to book it so not going now - better for the weight though LOL!

I somehow GAINED 1.5lbs, I'm blaming all the sweet potato I have eaten, I appear to be incubating, i hope top hell it comes off next week, so close to target, yet so far away!!!

must be that time of year! I managed to find 1/2lb same as Andie :) oh well, still in target! need to be good next week so I can indulge a little on christmas/boxing day :) I just can't seem to drink the water at the moment, goes straight through me literally!!!

I lost 3 lbs! (lack of food more than anything, bloody nausia! )

Iv put my T back up to 10st 1.. and weighed in at 10st 1/2 alb, so techinically target for xmas! :)

Oh Shrimpy & Twizzle hope it comes off soon. Well done FernXx.

Well I managed to go to the toilet last night finally & I weighed myself this morning & I'm back at 10 stone exactly!!! But I've also been to the walk in centre as I'm full of cold, wheezing & the doc expects it to go to my chest so I feel like crap.

Just need to decide whether I should go to my Xmas party tonight - I've paid £35 & it's to see Jamie Afro from X Factor last year. I'm thinking about going but driving & only staying for the food & the first part of the act but will see how I am later. I'm planning on changing what I was going to wear as it's in a Marquee so I'll be cold.

What do you reckon!!

If u feel up to it, go, I liked Jamie Afro on x factor :) hope the cold stays off the chest, there is so much going around at the moment!

Well done Angie!!!!!!!!!!!!! fab work

I sts, even though I was 100% on plan..... getting grumpus!

I stayed the same as well good job really as havent been on plan or organised!

Back