12 lbs- slimming buddy?

Oh no AndiG! any idea why? I know my 1/2lb on is the previous two weeks coming back and biting me on the bum so am being really good this week :) so far no syns today :)

Well done Andie!!!
I lost 2lbs today so have now lost 4.5 stones and am 7lbs off target!! :) Maybe if I'm amazingly lucky I could manage it for xmas.... maybe...

Fern, you cannot give up now! 4lb can be just a blip!

I haven't weighed in this week and class cancelled due to snow, however, home scales are looking good :)

Well another 1.5lbs this week which I'm over the moon about especially since it's * week!! So that means just another 1.5lbs to go - I've only really got 1 WI left as the week before Xmas will be a wash out as I've got 2 Xmas parties on 17th & 18th December.

Good luck to everyone else weighing in tonight xx

Woah! Well Done Andie!!!!!

I lost 0.5lbs meaning 6.5lbs til target!

after being snowed off last week, I lost 2lb this week and am now TARGET -1lb Yippppeeeeeee! on here though I have 1lb to go!

WOAH!!! WELL DONE!!!!

ooooohhh this sounds great!! can i join the group too!! i have only just started this week and i have got just over a stone to loose! this would really help give me some motivation and a kick up the bum too!

Hi Lizzie, of course u can join :)

Has anyone seen Ferns news?

Thanks Shrimpy :) I am so please but now none of the clothes that didn't fit before still don't fit as are now too big LOL!

Enjoy shopping the post xmas sales! Get lotsa nice things. My Target plan is a personal shopper so I can learn to dress the new me, as I've never been this little before! :) You'll have to post loadsa pictures, Twizzle.

weighed in at 10st 3.5 (original target plus 2.5) .. didnt weigh last week but went to class for a good talking too as i went on to have a bad week despite gaining that 4lb.

Iv been good so far, but had a few too many syns thurs.. and managed to scoff half a sausage roll today. bah!

Now have to avoid the takeaway curry the OH and his parents have just ordered.. *******s! LOL

Nice to see you back with us Fern & congrats xx.

Just took a sneaky peak at the scales this morning & they were showing 10stone exactly which is my Xmas target!! My scales & WI scales are sometimes different so not getting too excited yet (plus I was only in my underwear) I'd be over the if they show 10 stone exactly on Wednesday night!!!

Good luck to all WI's this week xx

AndieG, you never know by Wednesday you could have hit that target (either that or weigh in in you undies LOL!)

Back