14's into 13's

Hi :)

I lost 3lb at today's WI, so I'm into the 14s for the first time in about 5 years! I'm 14st 11lb :D

Well done its a great feeling. Its 11 ish years for me and im nearly in the 13s . Good luck im sure we will be in the 13s in no time x x

Good morning folks!! I've just weighed in this morn at 14st 12.5lbs, after messing about the last few weeks. Can I join your board?!x

Hiya well done on getting into the 14s its a great feeling. Im hoping to lse 2 lb this wk to get into the 13 s so good luck to you and im sure you will be in the 13 s in no time x x

Hi everyone , can I join in..:) I've been hovering around the 14's for ages now! Currently 14st 2 lbs, got down to 13st 11 lbs in Feb and cant seem to get back there. Have to do it!! Good luck to everyone i wont be at meeting this week as going for short break with DH & kids but will weigh myself anyway on Wed.

Well i finally did it im now 13 st 12.5 lbs after loosing 3 lb this wk. Good luck everyone x x

Hi all, mind if I join? I'm just starting off at 14'12. Hoping it won't take too long to get to the 13's

I started WW 2 weeks ago and my starting weight was 14st. I have lost 4lb since then, so I am very happy, makes me want to loose even more :D

If there is anyone who is around the same weight as me and wants or needs a buddy, I would happy to be your buddy.

Hi I have just joined but have been doing WW since 16/1 am currently 14.1 1/2 and hoping to go under 14 soon. I am attempting to try and add weight loss ticker when I'm more familiar with the site.

Good morning all!! I'm still in the 14's...(14.10.8)...will need to update my tracker, but my 2lbs loss this week means I have hit my 10% since starting Ww in December :) whoop!

Well I have stayed the same still 14.1 1/2 so I guess I'll be on this thread a little longer ;)

Now 13.10 so it's goodbye and good luck to everyone.

Hi I'm now in the 14's, getting into the 13's is such a big thing for me as I've not been there since I got married (15 yrs ago)!!!

Hi I also would love to get from the 14s to the 13s. I feel as if I've been on a diet forever........losing a pound or two and then gaining again. I stopped smoking in November and put on 2.5 stones and now I want it gone!!!!!! I walk 15 miles per week and do Zumba do I don't understand why the scales don't move. :confused:

I don't know what it is about crossing a stone.,. It takes ages to go from one to another! Yet if your putting it on, it happens while looking at chocolate!

bubbles61999 said:
I don't know what it is about crossing a stone.,. It takes ages to go from one to another! Yet if your putting it on, it happens while looking at chocolate!

I am so determined to get through to the 13's this year !!!

Hi! Down three and a half pounds this week so now left the 15's thread and made it to here! Going to really work on getting into those 13's, haven't seen them in YEARS!

bekbee said:
Hi! Down three and a half pounds this week so now left the 15's thread and made it to here! Going to really work on getting into those 13's, haven't seen them in YEARS!

Well done we can get to the 13's onwards and downwards

Started at 14st 10.5 and 14 6.5 so working on it!! Well done to all those who are slowly getting through to the lower groups! Let's aim to get into the 13 going on 12's!!

Back