15/08/11 FRESH START BOOT CAMP

CANdothis

WILLdothis
RIGHT!!! I've been faffing about for almost a month now yo-yoing on and off the diet making myself thoroughly miserable in the process and am drawing a line under it NOW!!! :whoopass:

Anyone else making a fresh start tomorow??? No matter how hungry/headachey etc I am tomorrow I am going to be 100% NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!! who's with me??? WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!! :cross:

ME ME ME ME!!! I just wrote up a confession and have promised a new start tmw - i am sick of yo-yoing to lose 8lb, feeling fab and the slippping up and gaining it all again! I am wasting SO much hard effort for nothing PLUS its costing me a fortune!! LOL!

COunt me in, I am totally in it to win it this time - if I cant do it then I have to totally give up as its not enjoyable feeling as I do now, constantly let down by myself... feeling guilty etc! Something has gotta give and only I can give it!! :)

Good luck to us and heres to massive losses to a week tomorrow! :)

its actually rather exciting! xx

Count me in :)

MEEEE!! I have not regained any of the weight I've lost while 'faffing around' but I sure haven't been strict with the diet. I wanted to do 100% today but ended up not doing it... AGAIN.

I would love to join you ;) Tomorrow will be a great day to do 100%. I had planned on restarting tomorrow anyway so I am so glad to see that you posted this.

Morning everyone!!

Hope you're all having a good start! I braved the scales and have put on 10lb :eek: which I was expecting but not going to get down about it as I know if I stick to this diet it'll fly off so here we go!! First shake done and its such a nice day I'm off for a nice long walk!! Best of luck to everyone! REMEMBER: NO EXCUSES!!!! WE'RE DOING THIS!!!!! :D

count me in; be faffing about all last week and ended up gaining 6lb back of the 15.5lb i had lost, got 3 weeks to go before back at work and would really like to have lost 2 stone in total by then

How u all doing? I have kept myself busy today by gutting the kitchen, cleaning the microwave (even used the OH's motorcycle metal polish on the outside aggggg!).... Had a shake at lunch n a bar just now as was feeling sicky ... Been glugging tea n squash (not fussed about ketosis n find the range this way easier) n plan on having an early night. Just cooking tea for everyone else :( but its ok ... I do have a banging headache but seeing as I have lived on carbs for 2 months its come as no shock! Weighed myself and I was actually still under what I thought I would be, still less than I was before so can't complain too much... I have been slightly less due to a recent attempt but then put it back on when I gave up after 5 days. I am VERY determined to be 100% today! Hope u are all doing ok too. Will update my stats tonight when on laptop Xx

I had a coffee and then didn't eat all day until now. I was too tired to eat because I had been going on 2 hours sleep! I came home, took a nap, just woke up and am having a banana shake (my fave). I have decided on no more coke zero for me in the first couple weeks, because I think the caffeine may have been hitting me too hard and giving me headaches/making me feel sicker. The coffee today was a luxury and won't be repeated often ;)

Hi

Can I jump on board too please? I've not been taking it seriously lately, but I still have 20kg to lose. I don't have a regular weighing day. Maybe a Monday morning would work best for me. Will update next week as I didn't weigh this morning.
I'm trying not to look at the 20kg (too scary!), just the next 5 off.
Thanks and good luck to everyone.
PB97

Well done everyone! We're almost through day one so hang in there! Am feeling really hungry so trying to keep busy as I know it will pass... Am going to try and get an early night I think as can't eat if i'm asleep lol Best of luck for tomorrow everyone!! :grouphugg:

Aww nearly at the end of today people... Won't be long! .... Hang in there!

I have managed today totally 100% n have not even licked my fingers while cooking tea! First time I have managed that since my first ever week on a tfr prog... I am on morphine n other bits for my back n usually find I need something else to stay upright! ;) ...anyway, today hasn't been too bad and I needed to prove to myself that I could do it -i now know that I need to try n be this way as 'some food's leads to bad habits! I have come to bed already... Well, if u can not count going for a wee every 10mins! Omg forgot what its like! Now in bed so won't think of food! Supposed to be making bloody Apple puffs n eccles cakes tonight for the OH but quite frankly the answer is NO on day one!
Here's to tmw for us all! :)

Me me me... Started again today...28lbs to lose. I too have faffed on and off the last couple of weeks. I'm miserable with this extra weight... Gotta go!!! I'll weigh Monday's... Good luck everyone...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Count me in too!! Got back from a holiday in Portugal yesterday. Afraid to weigh myself, I was very bold on hols! I'll weigh in tomorrow morning.

Good luck to all,
Nx

Back