150 days to slimdom

Probably TMI, but I can't wait to get into some pretty knickers and not my huge M&S granny grey and black cottons :)

Yay, Maka I hear that - my big granny pants arent going to be my ONLY concern if I'm in an accident...they once were :eek:!

Thanks Giza

I'm certainly feeling lighter and fitter to and happier like im in control of my weight :) x

Well done L2L - you're doing great :)

Thank you x

Day 34

Can't believe how easy and how well this is going. My bf is calling me skinny lol I wish I was but it's because this is smallest he's seen me so far having met me before Xmas at 15 stone 5lbs.

Got a busy evening today and I'm just having my 3rd pack and last one I will have for tea and home around 9.

So an easy day really for me and another day closer to weigh in day :)

Keep up the great progress Lots2, you are a shadow outside the 13s.... catching up with me fast...race ya?!! :)

Yes I'm up for the race Giza he he he

Well day 35

Should be an easy day I've had my morning shake. Today I plan on going to buy the tickets for a queen tribute concert in march and later tonight me and bf are off to movies.

I've taken a before picture and one last night of me and I intend to take one every month to show my weight loss.

A few of my friends aren't being that supportive of me losing weight saying I looked ill when I was a size 10 that I was drawn and didn't look good. But I felt amazing I don't think I looked I'll I was healthy fit and glowing. This does make me dig my heals in more to get to goal.

They haven't said oh we'll done on the weight loss I guess they don't like losing the fat friend. Well that's their prob not mine. I think they get jellous because they aren't doing something about their weight problem.

Last time I lost all the weight I got to around about same as I am now size 14 and they were all on my case not to lose anymore weight as I'd look ill. But me being stubborn continued until a size 10. So this is probably what they are up to now.

I've a very small frame and anything between 9.12 and 10.4 and I'm happy and size 10. Anymore and you can see the fat on me hanging over jeans n stuff. I guess how people look at different weights does depend on their frame size.

I'm driven by the urge to show them, by the urge to fit back into my huge selection of clothes, I want to show my bf the real me the slim one, I want to see plastic surgeons about getting my stomach operated on tummy tuck.

I really want to go out running but boobs are too big make it very hard and I damaged my knee before so I need to be quite light to be able to comfortably run again. This is one of my target goals to get running again and this will help me stay fitter :)

Sorry for the moan but annoying that friends are supportive and aren't full of praise for my achievements as I would be for them :-(

Anyway nothing's going to stop me I'm too damn stubborn so onwards I go slimdom I'll be visiting you soon :) x

Sorry your friends aren't that supportive Lots2 but stay focused on you. It's your goal, not their's. You have to feel happy with your body, it's not up to anyone else what size you end up at, so stick with it and hopefully your real friends will stick around! Hope it works out!

Day 36

And I'm still waving my 100% flag

Weight in today I've lost 3lbs this week so I'm officially in the 13s at 13.12 yay!!!

Had a nice day yesterday shopping and went to cinema. Todays a busy one going over to see my mum this afternoon then probably go up the pub later or watch DVDs not sure yet.

I'm out with my friends clubbing on 25th which gives me 3 weeks of weight loss so another 9lbs loss possibly I'm hoping to fit into a dress I have 2 in a 14 and 1 dress in a 12 so will see what fits me.

Still finding the diet easy as I still hate the way I look so bad which really does spur me on to stay on track. My hair is slightly thinning on front but I'm not stopping I'll be bald n slim if I have to lol. Well it comes back so no worries there.

:)

Well done! I am on day 23 and flying my 100% flag too. You're doing really well and setting a great example for the rest of us! Excellent weight loss! So happy for you being in the 13s now too! xx

Well done on getting into the 13s L2L. I just (skin of teeth!) got into the 12s this am so am feeling good too :). Sod the friends, this is about you, not them. You stop when you feel right about yourself - that's what I intend to do anyway.

Have you tried an Enell bra for running? It's a bit different from a normal bra in that it just totally holds you in against yourself and stops bounce :). It can take a little bit of getting used to but when I was running when I reached goal before with my F cups I found it a lot better than things like Shock Absorbers etc.

I've not tried one of them bras, think I shall have a looky online and get one. I like running was ok when I was at target as my boobs were small but who knows what they will be like this time.

Yes I'm sticking to it no matter what my friend says, everyone has said well done on Facebook except this one person. I've seen the pics of me slim and I don't look I'll I still have chubby cheaks and the way she describes me is if I look skin and bone. It's sad that these people can't be happy for our achievements if they aren't happy with them selfs there's nothing stopping them doing this.

Even my mum said I look lovely at a size 10. Plus I've children and I'm all they have so I have to be as fit and healthy as I can be. So losing this weight and being fitter and healthy is a must for my children.

Go for it L2L! Gotta do what makes you feel happy in your skin! She isnt much of a friend if she cant support and encourage you - I would feel tempted to say so!! Yes you have to know when to stop but I am sure you will make the right decision when you get there! You are doing incredibly so use their negativity as your motivation to get where you want to be for you and your kids!

Day 36

And I'm still waving my 100% flag

Weight in today I've lost 3lbs this week so I'm officially in the 13s at 13.12 yay!!!

Had a nice day yesterday shopping and went to cinema. Todays a busy one going over to see my mum this afternoon then probably go up the pub later or watch DVDs not sure yet.

I'm out with my friends clubbing on 25th which gives me 3 weeks of weight loss so another 9lbs loss possibly I'm hoping to fit into a dress I have 2 in a 14 and 1 dress in a 12 so will see what fits me.

Still finding the diet easy as I still hate the way I look so bad which really does spur me on to stay on track. My hair is slightly thinning on front but I'm not stopping I'll be bald n slim if I have to lol. Well it comes back so no worries there.

I am having the same problem with thinning of my hairline, and I am having a go at massaging essential oils. Rose and sage.

Let me know if it works maka this happened last time I did diet for a long time. But it all came back ok so I'm not too worried about it really. Plus only on diet for about another 4 months :)

Just ordered a month supply for me and my mum as she starts on Monday.

Can't wait to try lemon bars as I've heard they are nice the order arrives Tuesday so shall look forward to that :)

Another week ends as another begins

Good luck to everyone let's make it a good week :)

day 37 wow where is the time going?

well im going to cut the bars out for a week or so as i have stayed the same since last tuesday when i had my 3lbs loss. but since then the scales havent moved im not too worried about it really as i know they will do.

could be because im a day late for totm, so hopefully totm does come this month. so decided to have 4 shakes a day as i make all my shakes up with 750mls of water plus i drink 2.25 litres of water a day as well. so if my body is having a wobbly moment holding on to the water this should help. plus think im due a weight loss any day now well thats what i tell myself and i have every faith in the diet.

todays been rather easy really was my lazy day, woke up early didnt get enough sleep so i had to go back to bed this morning to catch up. tomorrow and the rest of the week are manic lol.

mine and my mums order comes tomorrow so that will be great, lots of choc truffle bars and lemon bars to look at lol and not eat this week lol.

ive done a vlcd diet quite a few times and ive tried to do it more times than i can remember. first time i did a vlcd i got to my goal anyway the next time i tried and tried and lets just said failed and failed many times. then i got lucky and managed to sick to one for 6 weeks and then fell off due to xmas. so come sunday and i weigh in for my 6 week weigh in everything past then is a bonus and a big mile stone that i will be passing.

ive still got the enthusiasim that i had at the begining nothing phases me, ive no desire to eat even if i have wanted something no way would i break the diet. plus every day is a step closer to being able to wear all my clothes again. to finally start to feel good about myself and not be embarressed by the way i look and wobble.

i felt very concious going away with my new bf, walking around in a swim suit, which you just cant hide the lumps and bumps in at all. he likes me as i am as he knows no different. but i felt so concious and uncomfortable wobbling around the pool while all these really slim and fit girls walking past me. made me think what does he see in me? well what ever it is, cant possiblibly be my body at the moment lol.
but thats a work in progress.

so thats whats keeping me going, :)

x

Day 38 I think

Well today's definately going really well after cutting the bar out and replacing it with a shake my scales had dropped a pound this morning. So I shall continue to do this while I have totm which is arriving today.

I'm hoping for a 3lbs loss as that's what my body has been losing so far.

I sorted out my clothes last night empty wardrobe then refilled with sizes 14 and 12. So I have everything that fits me now and ones to shrink into :)

Really looking forward to half term going to see my friend as she's not seen me since Xmas she will be surprised :) x

Day 39

I'm in a bad mood today think its totm hormones, plus I've sat an exam which was total crap and a waste of my time.

Everything is getting on my nerves today no matter what and I'm in the mood to give anyone a piece of my mind. Lol

Grrrrrrrr

Anyway on the diet front I'm still on track having my shakes and not breaking the diet.

Going to go out to depot collect my s n s parcel that will help and tonight I'm cutting a few people's hair so will keep me busy for a while.

Hoping to see some more drops in the scales this week as I'm hoping for a 3lbs loss again :) we will see as it is totm

Gonna try and go out now and try and stay calm lol. X

Lol ok I've been out bought myself a new bag and I'm feeling happier now.

It's totm day 2 and day 2 of just having 4 shakes and no bars. Want to see if it makes a difference to my weight loss and helps with totm weight loss.

So tonight once I've done what needs to be done I shall try and tackle my daughters bedroom and have a good clean upstairs always helps to pass the time.

Since having 4 shakes and no bar I'm peeing for England lol, is about to get daughter from school and in need of the loo lol. Let's hope it's the pounds going :)

Back