150 days to slimdom

ooo sounds lovely!!! i had dark brown hair before the red well chocolate brown so quite a reddy brown anyway and died it a real red called fiery red a few times and its come out just how i wanted it, almost purpley reddy brown :)! i have quite long and really thick hair so two bottles of colour is always needed! and i have two stocked up at home for when it starts to fade. . . . i agree i HATE faded hair! lol

last year i went from dark dark brown to light brown with highlights now whenever i dye my hair the highlights always come through so atm i have the reddy purply browny hair with some quite red highlights underneath. . . makes it look nicer though!!! not like a block solid colour! :) nice

food is going amazing! i feel soo much happier, healthier, my skin has cleared up! i got spots on s&s! grrr. Haven't looked on the scales yet :) but im feeling not bloated at all. did measurements this morning and lost another inch from my hips! woop woop!

xxx

Ooh love red hair, I used to dye my hair alot, my younger sisters are now doing it, my sis who is 19, she is at uni and every week a different colour, she has great style, the past year its been blue, candy floss pink, grey, platinum blonde, red, magenta and now I think it's back to pale pink. She suits all colours really, except black, that was a bad choice a few years ago. I've been blonde, red, purple and accidentally grey over the years!! Now I am choc brown, sometimes a little redder! x

emmaedes said:
ooo sounds lovely!!! i had dark brown hair before the red well chocolate brown so quite a reddy brown anyway and died it a real red called fiery red a few times and its come out just how i wanted it, almost purpley reddy brown :)! i have quite long and really thick hair so two bottles of colour is always needed! and i have two stocked up at home for when it starts to fade. . . . i agree i HATE faded hair! lol

last year i went from dark dark brown to light brown with highlights now whenever i dye my hair the highlights always come through so atm i have the reddy purply browny hair with some quite red highlights underneath. . . makes it look nicer though!!! not like a block solid colour! :) nice

food is going amazing! i feel soo much happier, healthier, my skin has cleared up! i got spots on s&s! grrr. Haven't looked on the scales yet :) but im feeling not bloated at all. did measurements this morning and lost another inch from my hips! woop woop!

xxx

Red hair looks lovely just very high maintenance I found. But I still love it lol got mine to my natural colour as after the diet I'm going to fit myself with a full head of extensions lol. That will be fun with 2 mirrors lol can't do yet as diet thins hair don't want to put any extra stress on my hair just yet.

Woohooo look at you melting away!

TaraTeal said:
Ooh love red hair, I used to dye my hair alot, my younger sisters are now doing it, my sis who is 19, she is at uni and every week a different colour, she has great style, the past year its been blue, candy floss pink, grey, platinum blonde, red, magenta and now I think it's back to pale pink. She suits all colours really, except black, that was a bad choice a few years ago. I've been blonde, red, purple and accidentally grey over the years!! Now I am choc brown, sometimes a little redder! x

I found that warm colour suit me black omg I tried it and the opinions I heard was that I only needed a broom stick and a cat lol ha ha ha

I look good blonde but once again high maintenance.

I'm dark chocy brown at mo and I've found my ghd that have been missing for 4 day oh there's a god :))))

Well scales have stayed the same since last weigh in. Think my body is playing tricks on me as usually I'd think sod it and break diet. But I'm not I need to get slim can't keep walking around this fat any longer :-(.

Still a busy day of taxing my car and off to college for the day then home to sort out a friends hair lol.

So plenty of distractions to keep me busy throughout the day.

I'm due totm Saturday so maybe this is why my body is throwing a fit lol well it better buck up its ideals and start dropping the weight.

Well my trousers I had to move the safety pin in by an inch so I know I'm losing the fat. So no worries there. Silly body.

Yes they are coming off hope it drops tho lol

Well a good day at college passed more assessments.

Made a boo boo accidentally dyed an exs hair green lol ha ha shall sort in the morning lol :)

Fun day in still laughing lol

Haha! I 'dyed' my ex's car green once, however it wasn't an accident. Ahem anyway moving on... I am back in the swing now after my off plan meal, back in ketosis I think too, will check soon. Have nabbed a stick from work.

TOTM will be the reason for no moving on the scales, mine is due anytime now too. It can play havoc with the scales, take measurements and feel how your clothes are fitting etc. I haven't lost any since sat really and today a couple of colleagues commented that I looked even slimmer, and that my uniform is way to big for me lol

But the pounds haven't moved this week at all! x

Tara that's exactly the same as me I'm looking slimmer but darn scales ain't budged since Sunday and I've only a few days until weigh in.

I'm due on saturday so yes it's prob that so annoyed tho I like to see the scales dropping I'm desperate to get rid of the 13

image-1316668578.jpg

My friends announced she's getting married look what I'm buying in a 10 to wear oh yeah!!!!

That's a beautiful dress, you will look stunning in it! good for you buying it in a 10 too, I was so tempted to buy some 14 jeans the other day from matalan, well jean shorts for our honeymoon. Thinking I will get into them, and keep trying them every week at weigh in, something in the back of my mind was saying no, they won't fit you EVER!!! So I left it. I do have a couple of pairs of jeans my sis gave me that are a 14, so will keep trying them!

x

TaraTeal said:
That's a beautiful dress, you will look stunning in it! good for you buying it in a 10 too, I was so tempted to buy some 14 jeans the other day from matalan, well jean shorts for our honeymoon. Thinking I will get into them, and keep trying them every week at weigh in, something in the back of my mind was saying no, they won't fit you EVER!!! So I left it. I do have a couple of pairs of jeans my sis gave me that are a 14, so will keep trying them!

x

You will get into them and it won't be long and I bet you'll look amazing I like trying stuff on its a good judge on how well your doing.

cupcake86 said:
Morning xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Good morning cupcake

Well scales are so far only down 1 lb this week so far so they better hurry up before Sunday

It's lovely dress, reallly can't wait to be back as slim as that model.

Well scales aren't playing ball this week I'm only down 1 lb this week so far and weigh in day is tomorrow.

I've stuck 100% to the diet I've not had any cheats nothing. I feel slimmer and I'm told I look a lot slimmer but scales aren't my friend.

Well I'll keep going and drink the water I know totm is due today and that's prob slowing it all up.

Well body of mine you can hold on to the weight and try and stop the scales from going into the 12 stone bracket. But body you will get fed up before I do and you will give up the weight. I'm on a mission body to be slim and a size 10. So stop playing games and get on with it lol :)

I've got 1stone 3lbs until I'm in a size 12 :)

So tomorrows weigh in it will be a loss but not expecting anything fantastic

Onwards I go anyway

Today's gone ok the voice in my head always starts yapping when the scales aren't moving but once tomorrow is here and I record the loss and then move on to a new week. :)

Not looking forward to weigh in..... But on the plus side this time next week I shall be in the 12 stone bracket.

Hopefully totm will arrive and the weight loss shall catch up.

I've had all my packs now so shall chill and drink my water and was away the fat :))

That dress is gorgeous. Love the talking to you give your bod! You'll win, the body won't.

You may be suprised in the morning. The scales are funny sometimes. Good luck, you're doing fantastic so far x

Weigh in and I was down 2lbs this week. Not too bothered now a loss is a loss and I'm gonna make sure my body loses 4 this week lol :)

Back