16's to 15's anyone??

Ah you're so close! It's so frustrating isn't it! I just don't understand why I'm doing it! Just went out for a run though. Day one of couch to 5k so not lots but feel good for it. I do martial arts and have that tomorrow and then a run again on Thursday. Hoping if I pick up on the exercise it will help me fall in line with the diet?! I'm due to see the stop smoking woman on Monday.. Might put that on hold for a few weeks lol! I'd rather be skinny first.

Official weigh in is on Mondays but I weigh a good few times through the week too. Good luck with your weigh in! I really hope you make it to the 15's!

And of course you can join us miss naughty! I love that there's more of us on here to talk to now :) x

Is the couch to 5k good? Im rubbish at running even when im fit! I only went back to class today and have a very boozy night out tomorrow planned haha i guess thursday will be a eating everything in sight kind of day (just made a curry in the hopes i dont get a take away if its there lol) x

Yea I quite like the c25k. It gets hard but my fitness was appalling last year. I repeated weeks when I did it last time which was fine, you know if you're not ready to move on!

Good luck with your night out! All I'd say is don't expect yourself to fail on Thursday ( I know the morning after is horrid but still) as this is a huge downfall for me. I have one higher pointed meal/snack and think I've blown it before I even have so i just give up for the rest of the day. You sound prepared though which is good :)

Ah you're so close! It's so frustrating isn't it! I just don't understand why I'm doing it! Just went out for a run though. Day one of couch to 5k so not lots but feel good for it. I do martial arts and have that tomorrow and then a run again on Thursday. Hoping if I pick up on the exercise it will help me fall in line with the diet?! I'm due to see the stop smoking woman on Monday.. Might put that on hold for a few weeks lol! I'd rather be skinny first.

Official weigh in is on Mondays but I weigh a good few times through the week too. Good luck with your weigh in! I really hope you make it to the 15's!

And of course you can join us miss naughty! I love that there's more of us on here to talk to now :) x

trust me It is very very hard to stop smoking and loose weight I was doing really well, gave up ciggys and have been gaining and loosing the same pound for the last month! I find since I can't smoke I've gotten really picky and I am mindlessly eating again!
Fair play to you with the exercise, I brought the dogs for a walk today, but you my dear are an inspiration wish I had half of your motivation!

1lb off for me this week bringing me to 16.12 so still a while to go in the 16s yet. Good to see more people joining in too, were all in the same boat xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done hunny!!!

Woo hoo I have finally Done it lost 1.5lbs this morning taking me very barely into the 15's (I am 15 stone 12.5lbs) I think I might be back on track, I'm only 3.5 off my next silver seven. So that is my next aim!!

Hope you all will be over in the 15 to 14 thread with me soon!! Xxxx

Thanks guys! Xxx

1lb off for me this week which I was chuffed with as its star week and I have discovered bananas are making me bloated and constipated so have cut them out now so hoping for a really good week next week. Nearly half way to the next stone down, can't wait x

Woo hoo I have finally Done it lost 1.5lbs this morning taking me very barely into the 15's (I am 15 stone 12.5lbs) I think I might be back on track, I'm only 3.5 off my next silver seven. So that is my next aim!!

Hope you all will be over in the 15 to 14 thread with me soon!! Xxxx

well done xxxx

How's everyone getting on? It was my birthday weekend so haven't weighed today. But today so far so good! Exercise is carrying on this week. I've roped 2 friends into running with me so hopefully between us we'll keep it up!

My weight is moving again! 16.8 1/2 today. Still slightly half hearted but hopefully the nice weather that we have the scales going down is enough to get me motivated again. Hope everyone else is doing ok :) x

Lost 4lb this week, really happy and should be all leaving you next week for the next stone down. Hope everyone is having a great week x

well done hunny!

Back