2-3 dress sizes from April - August Challenge

Oh fabulous! Well done you! Clothes are such an incentive for us, aren't they?

I decided to sort my wardrobe out yesterday and it ended up being such a positive thing. I was trying everything on and if it didn't fit it was going to the charity shop. I was so thrilled because lovely clothes I thought I'd never get into again fit me! To say I was chuffed is an understatement. The clothes I previously couldn't get into were still a size 16, but I was absolutely delighted. I'm sending loads to the charity shop that were far too big for me. What a lovely feeling :D:D:D

Oh wow well done! You are doing the right thing by taking them to the charity shop as you will not be needing them again! Look how far you have come on your weight loss, you are doing great!

Yeah chuffed is probably an understatement for how I am feeling just now too lol. xx

Thanks hun. Yeah, I definitely won't need them. I will never let myself become lardy ever again. My days of being what my son calls a 'chubster' are long gone, never to return ;)

Lol good luck honey, keep us posted! xx

3stonetogo and lucky cat, you are both doing sooo well. Congrats to you both. You must be so pleased with yourselves. I've not had the heart yet to sort out my wardrobe, can't wait till I can though. A good clear out is as good as a holiday - well nearly anyway!

Well keep up the good work, you've both worked so hard, and now your hard work is showing itself. Well done again.
xx

hchappy you should be really pleased with yourself too, you are over half way to your goal! xx

Thanks 3stonetogo...am really pleased obviously, although the end is in site - still feels like ages to go - getting impatient. It's a good thing that with Go Lower I loose roughly a stone a month otherwise don't know how I'd have the motivation to keep going!

Good luck with you - you are also doing really well....don't worry about sts as you lost a fair bit in the first few weeks.

xx

Woo hoo! Just booked in for spinning on Thursday night! lol Wish me big luck!! xx

Woo hoo! Just booked in for spinning on Thursday night! lol Wish me big luck!! xx

I haven't got a ruddy clue what goes on in a spinning class ;) but good luck with it anyway!!!

Hey I copied and pasted this for u all... lol

A cardiovascular form of exercise which can be adapted to suit all levels of fitness. This is a 30 minute class that involves speed cycling, hill climbs and combinations of high and low resistance.

Hey I copied and pasted this for u all... lol

A cardiovascular form of exercise which can be adapted to suit all levels of fitness. This is a 30 minute class that involves speed cycling, hill climbs and combinations of high and low resistance.

Wow, that sounds like hard work :eek:
Great for your legs though. I'm getting a bike in a couple of weeks as cycling is my next form of attack on the lard ;)

3stonetogo - report back after you've been spinning and climbed those hills won't you? ;)

Kirst!! So this is where you've been hiding!!! :D

How it going hun? Long time no speak!! Hows your brother now? In fact...how is life in general? :)

Good to see you back!! xxx

3stonetogo - that sounds like awfully hard work. I do hope you enjoy it.

The other day I was walking my son to nursery and we bumped into our neighbour with her little boy (who is younger than my son). Anyway, she was on her bike, with her son strapped to a seat at the back. My little one says, 'Mummy where's your bike? When can we do that?' Oh, no I thought, now what - hoping he won't mention it again..I know it'll be good exercise, but me on a bike - really not sure about that! Thank goodness with Go Lower I don't have to exercise and I'm still losing weight!

xx

Kirst!! So this is where you've been hiding!!! :D

How it going hun? Long time no speak!! Hows your brother now? In fact...how is life in general? :)

Good to see you back!! xxx

Life's not bad at the mo lol job is crap, but only have 14 weeks left to work then will be in sunny zante for 10 nights and when I get back... I start college, can't wait to get out! lol.

My bro's doing good now, he got home about 2 months ago, he is managing to walk about himself now, we took him shopping last week. He has been registered blind though which is a shame, he can see a bit but he can't make out faces or see the time on the clock etc.

Hows u? Like the pic of u and boo! lol so cute!

3stonetogo - that sounds like awfully hard work. I do hope you enjoy it.

The other day I was walking my son to nursery and we bumped into our neighbour with her little boy (who is younger than my son). Anyway, she was on her bike, with her son strapped to a seat at the back. My little one says, 'Mummy where's your bike? When can we do that?' Oh, no I thought, now what - hoping he won't mention it again..I know it'll be good exercise, but me on a bike - really not sure about that! Thank goodness with Go Lower I don't have to exercise and I'm still losing weight!

xx

Will let u know how I get on with the spinning, preparing myself to feel the burn! lol

Right okay, you have to tell me about this Go Lower plan! lol How does it work? lol

I just love to exercise tho lol plus it's good for toning, don't want to have any loose skin that they talk about xx

Will let u know how I get on with the spinning, preparing myself to feel the burn! lol

Right okay, you have to tell me about this Go Lower plan! lol How does it work? lol

I just love to exercise tho lol plus it's good for toning, don't want to have any loose skin that they talk about xx

Hey, I know what you mean about the loose skin, will worry about that once I get to target though which hopefully won't be too long away!

Right then, Go Lower. What can I say? It's the best diet I have ever been on as I don't feel like I'm dieting! They supply you with all your food, breakfast, lunch and dinner and even tasty chocolate treats! No carbs are allowed but I've found that I don't miss them. I paid for 20 weeks up front and I've found that is one way of keeping me motivated - would hate to lose the money so I do put 100% into the plan. It teaches and shows portion size which has always been one of my problems and the best bit is you are supposed to lose a stone a month. Well, too be honest, I never really believed that. I just thought it was in the blurb to make us feel good etc. Well so far I have lost a stone a month!! I started back in the middle of Jan, and have now lost over 3stone so far!!! I sooo wish I knew about this diet before. Like I said I don't even feel as if I'm dieting! Look at the website and see what you think. Weight loss diet - Lose weight fast and enjoy real food on a ketogenic diet - Go Lower . Also, if I've find that I'm in a bit of a rutt or fed up, you get your own personal consultant at the end of the phone who helps you with any problems...not that I've really had anything major, but just helping to tweek the diet to suit me.

Good luck and let me know what you decide. BTW - if you do order, mention my name on this website and you get a discount on your first order!! Worth bearing in mind.

xx

Hmm sounds okay, I done atkins last year for about 12 weeks but didn't do too great when I came off it, I just can't go without the carbs! lol

Whatever works for you though xx

I have another bad feeling that Im not going to lose weigh this week again! Am still waiting for Mr TOM to appear! lol xx

Life's not bad at the mo lol job is crap, but only have 14 weeks left to work then will be in sunny zante for 10 nights and when I get back... I start college, can't wait to get out! lol.

My bro's doing good now, he got home about 2 months ago, he is managing to walk about himself now, we took him shopping last week. He has been registered blind though which is a shame, he can see a bit but he can't make out faces or see the time on the clock etc.

Hows u? Like the pic of u and boo! lol so cute!

Ah Kirst, i'm so sorry to hear about your Bro. Good to hear he's getting out and about though, it's good that he has all of you around him!

Very jealous of the holiday! :cry:Apparently me and Ben are going in September...i'm thinking he's going to try and back out but i'm going away this year with or without him! lol Who you going with?

You and David still going well? Lucky you with the job!! What you gonna be doing at college?

We're all fine here, Boo is great - not coping well with the warm weather but we've learned to take a bowl and some water with us everywhere we go walking now (she gets hot quite easily!!) hehe!! xx

I'd say thats a realistic goal! good luck with it hun

Back