2-3 dress sizes from April - August Challenge

Hmm sounds okay, I done atkins last year for about 12 weeks but didn't do too great when I came off it, I just can't go without the carbs! lol

Whatever works for you though xx

I'm doing really well without the carbs. I also thought I'd struggle, but not at all... Go Lower also seems to be good at maintaining your weight once you reach target as you've already began weening yourself of their food and cooking for yourself - again a lot of it comes down to portion size!

Good luck
xx

Yeah, I think when I came off Atkins I was kinda in a bad place with things happening so just went mad with the carbs lol.

Anyways, just had spinning and OMG I can't actually walk lol. Glad I went though and finally experienced a class, Jackie wants to go back next week but I'm not sure, I probably will though. It's so hard! lol my legs are like jelly! xx

OMG my butt hurts and my legs feel like they're going to give way! lol

OMG my butt hurts and my legs feel like they're going to give way! lol

Ha! So the spinning did it's job, eh?

At least you know it's worked!!

I did a legs bums and tums workout last week and I don't think I've done so many squats and lunges in my life. That evening I could barely walk and was as stiff as a board - my backside was on fire and my quads were killing me! The things we do, eh? ;)

Yeah the things we do! lol You know what, I am in so much agony today my legs just seem to be getting worse as the muscles are repairing.

Oh and Mr TOM decided to visit this morning so am in soo much agony today! Want to cry lol. Hopefully when I weigh myself on Monday the weight will come off now that it's that time of the month. I can definately see the results xx

Woo hoo! Just got my river island order for my hols through!! 3 vest tops in size 14, 2 pairs of earings and a pair of peep to pumps. one of the vest tops has nothing to it, it looks like a size 8! It's stretchy though so does fit on, just need to loose a bit more fat before it looks good, so plenty of sit ups for me next week at the gym (when I can manage - legs still agony from spinning!)

I used to do Aqua aerobics. That was really good. Whilst you are in the water you don't notice what you're doing to yourself - then you get out and then OMG does it hit you...jelly legs and everything. And then you need to shower and get dressed - no idea how I used to do it! The following day was always worse too.... Still it must have done me some good at the time!

3stonetogo, pleased your bits from River Island have arrived....never sure of what size to order when I do from a catalogue, but a 14 sounds really good to me..

xx

Jelly legs, I know how that feels, lol as soon as I got off the bike I could hardly hold my weight, I didn't realise that when I was exercising though.

My legs are still so sore, I am basically bed ridden it hurts to even lift them! Poor David running about for me lol he wants to go to tesco later to get our weekly shop, Im hoping i will be able to walk!

Got out and about today, was walking about and legs feel a bit better now. Better news, I got a new dress and earings for my hols! Another size 14 dress which fits nicely, can't wait to lose more wait so will look a lot better in it.

Anyways, I'm off to get a wee bottle of wine since I'm off tomorrow decided on a treat, me and david are getting dvds to sit and chill this evening xx

Just weighed myself and 1lb lighter this week! soo happy, thought i was going to stall for another week so am happy with the result! This is the lightest I have been for years! Yay me! lol xx

Just weighed myself and 1lb lighter this week! soo happy, thought i was going to stall for another week so am happy with the result! This is the lightest I have been for years! Yay me! lol xx

Yay! That's great, well done you. Can tell that you're delighted to be back in the size 14s too :D

Aw thank you! Yeah not fully back into the 14, still a size 18 on most clothes but somehow the 14 dresses I bought fit good! Maybe it's to do with the shop I got them from. I duno it's strange that they fit, I have never wore a size 14 in years! lol. I am now 14stone 2lbs, can't wait to lose 3lbs and get into the 13's again OMG how amazing it would feel it would be a total accomplishment it has been years since I was that weight! xx

Well done babe!! im just about to get in to the 14's but cant wait for the 13's to come around! lol x

Aw cheers chick and well done to you too getting into the 14s, it was a struggle for me and even now I have stalled for 2 weeks, it's a big push needed to get into the 13's but hopefully will get there in a couple of weeks or so, so excited! lol xx

Just back from the gym and feeling much better! Legs have definately improved, it actually felt really good exercising them and stretching them out. Also, done 3 sets 15 squats this morning and using my dumbells to tone up my arms, feeling great about myself! :)
Just really impatient, I want to see results now!!! Kirsty lol

You are working soo hard 3stonetogo..you must be feeling so great at what you have achieved so far. I started this particular journey with Go Lower in the 15st's and now approaching the 11's..! Can't believe it really. Its happened so quick.

It is such a good feeling when the weight comes off and to be wearing pretty summer dresses and clothes. I'm hoping this is going to be the summer where I feel sexy and happy and not frumpy and fed up.

Keep losing - you're doing really well.

xx

You are working soo hard 3stonetogo..you must be feeling so great at what you have achieved so far. I started this particular journey with Go Lower in the 15st's and now approaching the 11's..! Can't believe it really. Its happened so quick.

It is such a good feeling when the weight comes off and to be wearing pretty summer dresses and clothes. I'm hoping this is going to be the summer where I feel sexy and happy and not frumpy and fed up.

Keep losing - you're doing really well.

xx

Wow well done you! That is honestly amazing you should post your before and after pics! So do you feel a big difference then? Also for clothes sizes?

I started off at 15 stone and can't wait to be in the 13's, just 3lb to go! Would love to be where you are just now that is an achievement!

Oh BTW I was wearing a pair of trousers today which I had bought a while ago but were too tight on me, fit perfectly now!! xx

3stonetogo...still not happy with my picture being taken. I've just said on another post that a friend took my photo the other day and e-mailed it over to me. My OH and brother are also in the piccy - they look great. All I saw was a fat me. It's just made me realise how fat I was before and how much I still have to lose. I am really proud of myself and doing this with Go Lower has made it soo much easier. I've lost weight in the past, but have always put it back on and some. Hopefully this time as I'm doing so well and enjoy the diet as much as anyone can enjoy a diet it'll stay off for good.

Keep losing

xx

I started this particular journey with Go Lower in the 15st's and now approaching the 11's..! Can't believe it really. Its happened so quick.

You have done fantastically well. If you're approaching the 11s you must be slim now and yet you still see a fat you in photographs. I was saying this to someone at work today when they were asking me how much I'd lost - I said that it's weird that I can look in the mirror and acknowledge that my backside has shrunk and my stomach's a hell of a lot smaller etc. but yet I still feel massive. I know I look better but yet I still feel like the fat me. I do have quite a bit to shift still so I wonder if I'll feel different when I'm back down to 11 stone? I can't imagine being 11 stone again - the last time I weighed that I was about 19 :8855:

I started off at 15 stone and can't wait to be in the 13's, just 3lb to go! Would love to be where you are just now that is an achievement!

Oh BTW I was wearing a pair of trousers today which I had bought a while ago but were too tight on me, fit perfectly now!! xx

You've done so well too and, as hchappyh says, you've been working so hard with your exercise that you really deserve it.

Do you mind me asking something? The photos you have on your profile - are those you now or are those you when you were slimmer? The reason I ask is that you're really stunning looking and you have such a thin face. When I have my piccy taken I've still got a big round moonface! :p

Back